What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

You are interpreting it wrong. The line is Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion,
It means Hindus should be considered including persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion,
That is why there is no mention of Islam in this list.
Rituals , Worship, etc come under Bhakti Yog

Meditation comes under gyan Yog

All the religions above you mention are part of Bhakti Yog, whatever the rituals are, Not a Big Deal. But the Method of Meditation in all above religion are same(Gyan Yog)

Rest of the things are, Law, constitution, politics.

Madam, it has not.

Explanation II In sub clause (b) of clause reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly

Now Explaination II here

Here analyse this statement.

This means that for only in case of interpretation of sub clause (b) of Art 25

Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhist religion would be considered legally equivalent to Hinduism.

1Art 25(2)(B) does not declare Sikhs to be part of Hinduism.It only declares that Sikhs , for certain legal matters would have same laws as Hindus, Buddhist, and Jains. Instead, the naming of these three groups as religions in same sentence in which Hinduism is mentioned highlights their being different from Hinduism.

If there is a court case to decide whether Sikhs are Hindus or not, the side advocating that Sikhs are not Hindus would be using Art 25 to demonstrate their case, not otherwise.

Sikhs had a separate marriage act called Anand marriage act, and it has been separate from Hindu marriage act since 2012.

Anand Karaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://indiacode.nic.in/amendmentacts2012/The Anand Marriage Act.pdf

I've read this article many a times. The Article 25 B contradicts Article 25. I've highlited some parts for you. One can Sugar Quote it and can make 100 meanings of it .

Further, if you wish, I can later post the Supreme Court of India's petition and hearing of the Judge. Also, the bill presented in Parliament which agrees that this Clause B negates, Article 25.

Further, about Marriage Act. Sikhs used to marry under Hindu Marriage Act, when Sikh Women used to Apply for Job's abroad, there Marriage Certificate reads there Religion as Hindu, not Sikhs. Hence, created unnecessary problems.

Thanks to the Secular Country - India which after 60 year's allowed Sikh's to marry under there Marriage Act wherein had different marriage act & laws for a Particular Communities since it's inception.:lol:

I've read this article many a times. The Article 25 B contradicts Article 25. I've highlited some parts for you. One can Sugar Quote it and can make 100 meanings of it .

Further, if you wish, I can later post the Supreme Court of India's petition and hearing of the Judge. Also, the bill presented in Parliament which agrees that this Clause B negates, Article 25.

Further, about Marriage Act. Sikhs used to marry under Hindu Marriage Act, when Sikh Women used to Apply for Job's abroad, there Marriage Certificate reads there Religion as Hindu, not Sikhs. Hence, created unnecessary problems.

Thanks to Secular Country - India which after 60 year's allowed Sikh's to marry under there Marriage Act wherein had different marriage act & laws for a Particular Communities since it's inception. :lol:

What about Uniform Civil Code? You support it?

I've never ever blamed Hindus for Attack on Golden Temple, Terrorism in Punjab or 84 Genocide etc... I've always defended India on this very forum. In return, was given a Certificate of Traitor, Khalistani Support and should leave India etc...

If I can defend India, I do have right to crticse what I believe is wrong. If this makes, me traitor, Khalistani Terrorist etc. I'm happy to wear such badge with Honour as I'm clear about my consensus.

By the way, the Article 25B is same as the clause you are referring too. India and Pakistan both are same on this page. If there community would get support from anywhere, they'll accept it, like I am. This is my POV.

Dont be emotional Mam. :D
Youcan understand the hate of Indians when a nation like Pakistan indulge or pass comments about Parliament or Constitution.
Majority of Indians would be like that irrespective of their religion.
You cant see entire Indians through the Congress lens.Yes some members from your community indulged in separatism in the name of Khalistanis .But majority of Indians like me know who created that monster and for what purpose etc.
Indira was the creator of that thugs through the President for her own purpose.
We know what these Congress did against you.
But we Indians cant forget the sacrifices of Sikhs for this nation .We always proud about them.
But Sikhs have some special status according to our Constitution . @SarthakGanguly already explained it.

Rituals , Worship, etc come under Bhakti Yog

Meditation comes under gyan Yog

All the religions above you mention are part of Bhakti Yog, whatever the rituals are, Not a Big Deal. But the Method of Meditation in all above religion are same(Gyan Yog)

Rest of the things are, Law, constitution, politics.
What has Method of Meditation has to do with constitution ?
Constitutions are not established on the basis of method of meditation. Teaching meditation is not the line constitution. Our constitution is not Baba Ramdev :omghaha:

welcome to so called anti-national camp :toast_sign:

Plz ignore these so called "NATIONALIST" ..........and just troll them with non-sense posts ............as they dont have sense:bunny::bunny:

Really??
Dont measure the entire Indians with that benchmark.

Dont be emotional Mam. :D
Youcan understand the hate of Indians when a nation like Pakistan indulge or pass comments about Parliament or Constitution.
Majority of Indians would be like that irrespective of their religion.
You cant see entire Indians through the Congress lens.Yes some members from your community indulged in separatism in the name of Khalistanis .But majority of Indians like me know who created that monster and for what purpose etc.
Indira was the creator of that thugs through the President for her own purpose.
We know what these Congress did against you.
But we Indians cant forget the sacrifices of Sikhs for this nation .We always proud about them.
But Sikhs have some special status according to our Constitution . @SarthakGanguly already explained it.

I'm not emotional here, but rational. :coffee: We don't want any special status from Government, we want OUR HAQ. #Thatisit. :astagh:

What has Method of Meditation has to do with constitution ?
Constitutions are not established on the basis of method of meditation. Teaching meditation is not the line constitution. Our constitution is not Baba Ramdev :omghaha:
disrespecting Ram dev is not a good Idea.

on topic.
when constitution of Pakistan can be amended on the basis of Shariya then why not?
While making amendment you need to show how one religion is differentiated. Like keeping Kripan has been mentioned in the A25B, well no body is going to panipat still they have mentioned isn't it?

It can never be implemented in Pseudo Secular Country India. Hence, the matter is going to be unsolved. :lol:

Jaat Mara Tab Janiye, Jab Uski Tervhi Ho Jaye. :bunny:

Every perspicacious Indian supports it but no party including your BJP will implement it because of vote bank politics.

if BJP remains for one more term, then it will be implemented. Let's hope

hahaha

on topic.
when constitution of Pakistan can be amended on the basis of Shariya then why not?
While making amendment you need to show how one religion is differentiated. Like keeping Kripan has been mentioned in the A25B, well no body is going to panipat still they have mentioned isn't it?
Your comparing our constitution with Pakistan. :hitwall::rofl:
So you want to create conditions like Pakistan is facing today. Constitutions should be free from religious controversies.

Back
Top Bottom