What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

Like non confused Muslims leaving in Pakistan?

No confused Muslim in Pakistan, everyone is confident that he is more pure than others. Now go back to topic which is "Sikhs are not Hindus" not "Muslims are not Hindus"

No confused Muslim in Pakistan, everyone is confident that he is more pure than others.

How Pakistani Muslims are purer than other Muslims? I believe that this is an insult of Arabs and Other Muslims.

How Pakistani Muslims are purer than other Muslims? I believe that this is an insult of Arabs and Other Muslims.

No insult for anyone as everyone think so. Now go back to topic which is some Sikhs living out of India claiming that "Sikhs are not Hindus"

No insult for anyone as everyone think so. Now go back to topic which is some Sikhs living out of India claiming that "Sikhs are not Hindus"

All other groups identified separately based on religion have a right to proclaim them as Hindu or Non Hindus but the truth is that when even Pakistani Muslims go to Haj, they identify themselves as Hindus. You may tell yourself land of Pure or anything but it is not possible for you to escape from your original and real identity.

Pakistani Sikhs aren't Hindus, while majority of Sikhs on other side of border consider themselves part of santan dharma or Hinduism, so Useless effort by Pakistani Sikhs
Factually Incorrect.

Wow so many mufti, imam, scholars are here its pleased to see... they all can measure who is Muslim ? who is Hindu ? Sikh Hindu ? and continuously debate over it... Just Wow :D

Factually Incorrect.

Sure it is,,there is separate column of sikhs in all forms and 2001 census and other sample surveys clearly state sikhs as separate entities.Nothing to even discuss here.

Wow so many mufti, imam, scholars are here its pleased to see... they all can measure who is Muslim ? who is Hindu ? Sikh Hindu ? and continuously debate over it... Just Wow :D

Yeah,,this forum ceased to be defence oriented long long back:frown:

All other groups identified separately based on religion have a right to proclaim them as Hindu or Non Hindus but the truth is that when even Pakistani Muslims go to Haj, they identify themselves as Hindus. You may tell yourself land of Pure or anything but it is not possible for you to escape from your original and real identity.

Which saffron academy you are attending? Looks like they have some solid syllabus.

And I am proud on my Punjabi Identity :big_boss:

Factually Incorrect.

Which part? Pakistani Sikhs aren't Hindus?

It is sanatan not santan or santa...please correct your self in future. thanks

Noted....

Back
Top Bottom