What's new

Shit things Desi think

Like native men from those countries don't do that.

Men are same, everywhere.

Even your future husband would have done same things. :lol:
If he marries me coz he mom said so...then he is not worth my time!! Seriously, shadi usnay kerni hai ya uski maa nay?! Its different if he knew it was gonna end up like that then why flirt about like a dog?

As for goray here ...they think its a taboo for parents to choose ....not even suggest...which mind you is the other end of the spectrum :rofl:

I think I just found point no. 11

When it doesnt work out or she dumps the desi guy...he tells all his friends she was psycho!! :rofl: just read the few posts above!! :D

Again my brain didn't have to work that hard to make a joke. :D

Your jokes are very lame and unreasonable! Aywien zabarasti say joke banaya wa hai ...:rolleyes1:

Kisne kaha joke hai. Sachai hai bhai. :cry:
koi baat nai; you don't look that bad;
btw i don't know if it's safe to announce here ; but i have a fiance now I am engaged
I Will update my status today on FB too;
Happened last week ; family tradition
I am one of the few people who will get married before twenty:enjoy:

If he marries me coz he mom said so...then he is not worth my time!! Seriously, shadi usnay kerni hai ya uski maa nay?! Its different if he knew it was gonna end up like that then why flirt about like a dog?
As for goray here ...they think its a taboo for parents to choose ....not even suggest...which mind you is the other end of the spectrum :rofl:
I think I just found point no. 11
When it doesnt work out or she dumps the desi guy...he tells all his friends she was psycho!! :rofl: just read the few posts above!! :D

Your jokes are very lame and unreasonable! Aywien zabarasti say joke banaya wa hai ...:rolleyes1:
Well, I have seen many girls in uni days which have many bfs or have bf for whole 4 years, make their bf to pay for everything, ask them to do weird stuffs for them, take them shopping and when guy asks her to marry him, the girl says, Dad nahin maanege. Mom nahi manegi. Mere Mama nahi manege. Mera doggy tumhe pasand nahi karta....They do act like a bitch. :D

Many girls just use and dump the guys much more than guys dump girls.

Girls have many options, guys don't. ;)

As for psychos, you won't believe anything we say. Girls are dumped by guys too. :D

btw i don't know if it's safe to announce here ; but i have a fiance now I am engaged
Before twenty. :hitwall:

Congrats Alpha1 :cheers:

Thanks a lot :enjoy: buddy

Be on Facebook and do help me when I ask for any ...... :D, Like always you do.

Don't get confused and be confident :cheers: when interacting with your better half. A simple advice :).

Last edited:
Well, I have seen many girls in uni days which have many bfs or have bf for whole 4 years, make their bf to pay for everything, ask them to do weird stuffs for them, take them shopping and when guy asks her to marry him, the girl says, Dad nahin maanege. Mom nahi manegi. Mere Mama nahi manege. Mera doggy tumhe pasand nahi karta....They do act like a bitch. :D
THIS trend I dont get....Jub pata hai nai maanay gain family walay then why the hell go for it?! Seriously relationship takes a disgusting stand .....soo far MOST if not ALL my classmates are married to their highschool bf and gf....soo I really dont get this shit...Maybe its a desi thing! Go flirt about then come home and marry mama''s choice like an awara billi :rofl:

Many girls just use and dump the guys much more than guys dump girls.

Girls have many options, guys don't. ;)

As for psychos, you won't believe anything we say. Girls are dumped by guys too. :D

Before twenty. :hitwall:

There are players in both genders!! :agree:

LOL looks like some people want to get married desperately:p:

There are players in both genders!! :agree:

Yes there are players in both genders and there are some who can make that girl on the tree to come down by herself and interact like the good old pink pony used to do..... :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom