What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but neo-paganism movement has more to do with anti assimilation movement and most of the whites who adopt it are supremacists. The fact is how will they practice their religion which involves human sacrifice and animal sacrifice? The vast majority of Europeans are moving away from religion all together rather than towards their roots.

That sounds gibberish, you painting them as white supremacists. :o::o:

That sounds gibberish, you painting them as white supremacists. :o::o:

Not all but most who claim to adopt it do so for that reason. Most Europeans are not running towards their pagan past like you seem to make it out to be.

Except that historically speaking it did not get Iranians to convert and it was Iranians elite who used to be Zoroastrian who first converted. Then when they got autonomy from Abbasids they converted their fellow Iranians as state policy.

Without disputing what you're saying, my initial objection was your classification of Indian Parsis as cowards, which I don't agree to. They fled Iran to protect their religion and heritage which was clearly under threat. It's unfair to call their ancestors cowards.

Sir, majority of Indians don't subscribe to such hateful ideology. And he was not calling for a partition. He called for the physical elimination of the entire Hindu population. His terrorist supporters followed him. Does he represent Muslims of India?
Hint - Check how many votes his party gets in National elections. :P

Without disputing what you're saying, my initial objection was your classification of Indian Parsis as cowards, which I don't agree to. They fled Iran to protect their religion and heritage which was clearly under threat. It's unfair to call their ancestors cowards.

Fair enough and noted I won't call them that in the future, my point was not to derail the thread my point was that ajmal said all those groups ran away because of sunnis, while the Parsis may have believed they were under threat enough to leave that is not true for 3 others he mentioned at all.

Thread has been derailed though so I am just going to excuse myself now I got an essay to write anyway lol.

First of all please stay on topic. And don't change the topic, and about Muslims killed in Gujarat FYI a train full of Hindus was burnt to ashes and then came the reaction, which I condemn cause those innocent muslims weren't guilty of anything BUT you see guilty are punished and are behind the jail now. But I don't recall any such justice to the forcefully converted hindus in Pakistan. What say now?

Really Modi is in jail. So whose the guy with the ugly face going around giving speeches and claiming to be Modi.

ANd just wanted to remind you guys that no one is perfect. So without any evidence or any investigation for burning people in the train, the hindu mobs decided to rape, kill and burn muslims. Is that justice? Hindu neighbors who knew their muslim neighbors infact took part in lootings and the killings. These are not terrorists, they are ordinary people who work hard for their families and come home in the evening. But on those nights they became animals and committed crimes against humanity.
But in Pakistan we have the terrorists who are going around killing innocent people be it hindus, shias, hazaras or even sunnis. No neighbor in Pakistan goes around and kill other neighbors.

Really Modi is in jail. So whose the guy with the ugly face going around giving speeches and claiming to be Modi.

ANd just wanted to remind you guys that no one is perfect. So without any evidence or any investigation for burning people in the train, the hindu mobs decided to rape, kill and burn muslims. Is that justice? Hindu neighbors who knew their muslim neighbors infact took part in lootings and the killings. These are not terrorists, they are ordinary people who work hard for their families and come home in the evening. But on those nights they became animals and committed crimes against humanity.
But in Pakistan we have the terrorists who are going around killing innocent people be it hindus, shias, hazaras or even sunnis. No neighbor in Pakistan goes around and kill other neighbors.
Modi has been cleared by the courts after a Supreme Court monitored investigation

Last edited:
LOL!!! How you have proved me wrong with a wikipedia link over demographics of today's Indian Punjab? And when you proved me wrong in other thread? And do little research on pre & post partition demographic before wasting my time.
Which Partition you are talking about??
Indo-pak or Bd-pak??

"The Muslim population in Punjab has increased to 1.57% due to labourer workers from other Indian states, mainly Bihar and Uttar Pradesh."
Demographics of Punjab, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

okay guys @LoveIcon and @jarves
these are the figures from:
Census of Punjab, 1941, Vol. II, Punjab, Simla, 1941. The united Punjab was
divided into five administrative divisions, known as Commissionaires and 29
Districts, District and State Gazetteer of the Undivided Punjab, Vol. XXIX-A, 1930,
B.R. Publishing, Lahore, 1932, p.1.

Districts or States Percentage in total population of
Districts of East
Punjab

Muslims Sikhs Rest
1. Hissar 28.2 6.0 64.8
2. Rohtak 17.2 0.1 81.7
3. Gurgaon 33.5 .. 66.8
4. Karnal 30.6 2.0 67.0
5. Ambala 31.6 18.4 48.7
6. Simla 18.2 2.7 74.3
7. Kangra 5.1 0.6 94.3
8. Hoshiarpur 32.5 16.9 49.8
9. Jullundur 45.2 26.4 27.6
10. Ludhiana 36.9 41.7 21.4
11. Ferozepur 45.1 33.7 20.2
12. Amritsar 46.5 36.1 15.4
13. Gurdaspur 50.2 19.1 25.2
East Punjab
States

Muslims Sikhs Rest
1. Kapurthala 56.4 25.9 16.3
2. Faridkot 30.7 57.7 10.9
3. Patiala 22.6 47.3 30.9
4. Jind 14.1 11.3 74.2
5. Nabha 20.7 36.0 42.9
Districts of West
Punjab

Muslims Sikhs Rest
1. Lahore 60.7 18.3 16.8
2. Sialkot 62.1 11.7 19.4
3. Gujranwala 70.4 10.9 11.9
4. Sheikhupura 63.6 18.9 10.5
5. Gujrat 85.6 6.4 7.7
6. Shahpur 83.7 4.8 10.2
7. Jhelum 89.5 3.9 6.5
8. Rawalpindi 80.0 8.2 10.5
9. Attock 90.5 3.0 6.4
10. Mianwali 86.2 1.4 12.4
11. Montgomery 69.1 13.9 15.9
12. Lyallpur 62.8 18.8 14.6
13. Jhang 82.6 1.5 15.8
14. Multan 78.0 4.2 16.9
15. Muzaffargarh 86.5 0.8 12.8
16. Dera- Ghazi Khan 88.9 0.2 11.7

Last edited:
No, but it is making a point.

Someone has to pay for the treatment of Kashmiris. We'll let circumstances decide who the poor bugger is.

You stop there, we'll stop here. :)
no Kashmiri muslims are paying for treatment of Kashmiri hindus. so you can offset the oppression of your hindus with something else.

why should Modi be in jail? for saving the lives of millions during riots ?

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

None of the guys who posts such comments have ever killed even a ant. :agree:

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

Believe me none of them want any harm to me in real life. :agree:

So you want PDF to be my full time profession...are you going to pay me for that...and keyboard warriors are all we have here.... including yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom