What's new

Shit things Desi think

Kind reminder this is not shadi.com so please remove un necessary posts elsewhere! THIS IS THE ANOTHER prob with desi guys it can NEVER be about girls ALWAYS ABOUT THEM!! :rolleyes1:

Not sure how such attitude is going to get anyone to address their flaws and also to address a really terrible phenomena which half deny exists while the other half is split into agreeing it does exist but go with its not my prob and the final share going with oh hell with it and look at me!! :blink:

This thread is for girls unless.....use your own imagination!

Life would be so much easier if we could get all girls married off first and get that headache out of the way before moving on to more important things.

A brilliant example of a desi mindset and how to undermine a lady!

Life would be so much easier if we could get all girls married off first and get that headache out of the way before moving on to more important things.
are kya hogaya bhai tujhe?? :woot:

@Talon again you are taking few cases and generalizing it way too much.

Yes we do consider that wife should be adjustable according to family and vice versa. There is nothing wrong with that.

After all a guy has to create a new family within his family. Its a balancing act for him too.

Its not that all guys ask their mom to find girl for them. The guy has the final say. They are just lazy to find a girl for marriage. :D

My best friend was in relationship for ten years, his mom didnt allow it, but he didnt back off. He and even my family did our best to convince her mom. Finally she agreed. He just got married.

BTW if you want guy to make their own decision, then never ask your husband to listen to your opinion in any matter. ;)

Tum hi phone karogi kahan ho, kidhar ho, jaldi aana, wahan nahin jaana. Khud order chalati ho aur ladka nahi manega to bologi tum mujhe pyaar nahi karte, meri respect nahin karte.

Joru ke gulaam bhi bahut dekhe hain humne. :D

bana le yara. :tup:
yahan sab apne hi hain,just dont give out too much details(u know that already though).
yeah; but i think someone else should make the thread; eventually someone will;
btw i feel a bit nervous

@Talon again you are taking few cases and generalizing it way too much.

Yes we do consider that wife should be adjustable according to family and vice versa. There is nothing wrong with that.
She left her mom, dad, siblings AND YET SHE HAS TO ADJUST ....with a "nothing wrong with that"? :rofl:

After all a guy has to create a new family within his family. Its a balancing act for him too.
yea and the woman adjusting to all his chacha, buah, tayi, cousins is nothing...piece of cake lets see how long you would last "adjusting" in a foreign family!!
Its not that all guys ask their mom to find girl for them. The guy has the final say. They are just lazy to find a girl for marriage. :D
and that is what i have been highlighting...laziness to the extreme!
My best friend was in relationship for ten years, his mom didnt allow it, but he didnt back off. He and even my family did our best to convince her mom. He just got married.
good for him but how is your 1 example isnt generalizing but me giving articles and examples is generalizing?!

BTW if you want guy to make their own decision, then never ask your husband to listen to your opinion in any matter. ;)

Tum hi phone karogi kahan ho, kidhar ho, jaldi aana, wahan nahin jaana. Khud order chalati ho aur ladka nahi manega to bologi tum mujhe pyaar nahi karte, meri respect nahin karte.

Joru ke gulaam bhi bahut dekhe hain humne. :D

And another example of desi mindset!! man if i got a pound for each time you guys show your true colours I would have a small fortune! Just coz I want him to make decisions what makes you say I want him as "joru ka gulaam?"

THAT IS FOR ME....but that is not even the topic!! Why do all of you need to make it personal??

There is too much of this woman's lib crap going around nowadays man.

Simple fact of the matter is that the world respects strength and men are, always have been, and always will be stronger.

Yes women will live longer, but while we are around, we are boss.

Now get me my sandwich and cold coffee and come sit on my lap.
women live longer, are healthier and are far less likely to commit a violent offense. If men were cars, who would buy the model that doesn’t last as long, is given to lethal incidents and ends up impounded more often?
this means men may not be necessary for women. they can have girl only world. this men-less planet theory was purported by radical lesbian feminists; but looks like things are going their way. :coffee: :bad:

Last edited:
Final warning and next will be reporting you and dopple g

Talon ji what is the topic about again? I just read your first post and then had to comment. Which brought me to the last page so I missed all the illuminating pages i between.

:coffee:

man,u are on a rampage
Rightly so; Desi girls can be rely annoying sometimes;
and just ignore scorned people ; we will talk about what we like
if anyone has problem; can put us in the ignore list

Talon ji what is the topic about again? I just read your first post and then had to comment. Which brought me to the last page so I missed all the illuminating pages i between.
Its simple How women are treated....I wanted it globally but I guess the market here is closer to home so I put desi :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom