What's new

Shit things Desi think

Its simple How women are treated....I wanted it globally but I guess the market here is closer to home so I put desi :D

I actually think you are treated pretty good if you ask me. Of course my frame of reference is my own whom I do the treating of. But am confident none of my desi brothers are not nearly as good.

I actually think you are treated pretty good if you ask me. Of course my frame of reference is my own whom I do the treating of. But am confident none of my desi brothers are not nearly as good.
Well like I told @KRAIT its not meant to be personal :)

But thanks for being honest!

Well like I told @KRAIT its not meant to be personal :)

But thanks for being honest!

I wasn't referring to "you" as in you particularly (I have zero idea how you are treated), but women in general. And from what I have observed, there are definite advantages to being a woman. Advantages all women know, and understand, and are not shy about using to their advantage. Which is fine, because I know what I am good at, and I have never been shy about using that to my advantage either. Its pretty simple really. This man and woman masla.

@Talon Its was just for fun. Why are you taking it so seriously.

You quoted one example so did I.

You didn't see that I also wrote Vice Versa...that means the family has to adjust for the girl too. its not only the girl who adjust.

I don't understand why some women cry out loud that we left our family for you. Like we dont understand.

Why did they marry if they didnt want to leave their family. I am more than happy to live with girl's family. Kharcha bachega. :lol:

BTW you were saying that guys flirt around and then marry the girl their mom tells them, but now you are saying that boys are lazy to extreme. One means guy bows down to his mom's wish and other means a guy's laziness. Stick to one point. :D

Personally, I simply don't care who sacrifices more or not. I will respect my wife as much I respect myself. If she is right and any other member of my family is wrong, I will take her side.

Marriage is not a game or competition.

Baaki itna jyada load nahin lete. Khush rahte hain aur apne kaam main lage rehte hain. :smokin:

I m engaged in this debate just for fun.

Peace.

You guys spoiled this thread @Aeronaut please close it....Its not worth...Apparently highlighting a feminine problem to a desi is a sin!!!

@Talon Its was just for fun. Why are you taking it so seriously.

You quoted one example so did I.

You didn't see that I also wrote Vice Versa...that means the family has to adjust for the girl too. its not only the girl who adjust.

I don't understand why some women cry out loud that we left our family for you. Like we dont understand.

Why did they marry if they didnt want to leave their family. I am more than happy to live with girl's family. Kharcha bachega. :lol:

BTW you were saying that guys flirt around and then marry the girl their mom tells them, but now you are saying that boys are lazy to extreme. One means guy bows down to his mom's wish and other means a guy's laziness. Stick to one point. :D

Personally, I simply don't care who sacrifices more or not. I will respect my wife as much I respect myself. If she is right and any other member of my family is wrong, I will take her side.

Marriage is not a game or competition.

Baaki itna jyada load nahin lete. Khush rahte hain aur apne kaam main lage rehte hain. :smokin:

I m engaged in this debate just for fun.

Peace.
Good to know what YOU and other members will do THIS...like I said its not about individual but high lightening a PROBLEM...you people bring QUESTIONS I answer them then when I say lets stop it here and dont bring personal problems......then I am being told off...please stop getting over emotional Many of you may not know desis from other areas or foreign desis to make a comparison or a similarity...I listed a list of similarities and REST was answers to ONE OR MORE OF YOU GUYS!

Last edited:
Can we start this thread again? ignoring all other INDIVIDUAL experiences and INDIVIDUAL acknowledgements of treatment...It is nice to add up to a data...but saying is not easy as doing....

Well this is a shout to all the crazies out there:

This is from a number of experiences and also from a number of stories from other girls and guys...all desi:

1) When a girl smiles she does not automatically fancies you!

This line: hansi tou phassi needs to get a recheck!

2) When a girl laughs she doesnt want to jump in bed with you

3) When a girl says she can understand she doesnt want to marry you

4) When a girl tolerates you she may have feelings for you but then again she may be a better human than you

5) IF you can not tolerate something of a similar magnitude being done on your women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin) then for heavens sake dont try it on other girls for they are also other people's women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin)

6) When you say you respect someone it doesnt automatically mean you start becoming a dictator!

7) For Muslims: ALLAH gave rights to women then who the hell are you to take them away or even bend them?

8) If you misbehave dont expect respect in return...there is a saying treat people the way you want to be treated...if not today but tomorrow karma will bite you hard!

9) I dont get why most of you keep saying goray are dogs are like this and that....For all I know they follow rule 8...if you respect them no way are they gonna fall all over you!!

10) When a girl says nicely back off it is NOT a challenge to try the opposite whoever told you that shit is probably still single!

Anything I missed?

Yup one missed and that is in short "THEY SHOULD SHUT THE **** UP" ;) otherwise their balls should be plucked up.

most important thng,hard to digest for men(desi or not)
a no means no...not yes,not even may be.....it simply means NO

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom