What's new

Shit things Desi think

indeed its all about courage otherwise its asshole kinda thing
n thnk of d shame(which ur frnds will rain witout any doubt)if u fail....
n if u have gud frnds they will always bring up tht one incident,infront of evry girl u seem to have a crush on....its a fairly high risk maneuver...so boys prefer staring(its like saying,,,hey i'm into u)
but its a high school thing.....after tht it looks very bad

n if u have gud frnds they will always bring up tht one incident,infront of evry girl u seem to have a crush on....its a fairly high risk maneuver...so boys prefer staring(its like saying,,,hey i'm into u)

If you consider it this way that either you have failed or succeeded infront of others then its not really worth it. The kind of staring that is meant here isn't a decent thing at all.

There should be no shame.

I always say when you say " I like that girl. She is my idea", then have you ever pondered over a question it doesnt matter if she is your ideal or you like it but the question is whether she also thinks you are her ideal?

I always say when you say " I like that girl. She is my idea", then have you ever pondered over a question it doesnt matter if she is your ideal or you like it but the question is whether she also thinks you are her ideal?
like i said before......easy for a girl to say..

If you consider it this way that either you have failed or succeeded infront of others then its not really worth it. The kind of staring that is meant here isn't a decent thing at all.

ma'am u r so kind.....u give explanation to everyone and on everything just like my social science teacher....choo sweeeeet :smitten:

P.S. - i hated her to the core :butcher:

Yup one missed and that is in short "THEY SHOULD SHUT THE **** UP" ;) otherwise their balls should be plucked up.
you always remind me of my mom; There are very few Ladies I have seen who are as tough and brave as you;
you should have been in the Army :D

ma'am u r so kind.....u give explanation to everyone and on everything just like my social science teacher....choo sweeeeet :smitten:

P.S. - i hated her to the core :butcher:

You can say you hate me as well lol I wasn't explaining at all just commenting.

i'm just saying.....ladko ki life badi tuff hoti hai:p:

Ladkiyon se zyada nahin :D

You would have a better chance if you go and talk to a girl instead of just staring at her. Staring and ogling is a perverted thing in my opinion.
i concur to dat.....
btw thts not my modus operandi...:disagree:

you always remind me of my mom; There are very few Ladies I have seen who are as tough and brave as you;
you should have been in the Army :D

:) transformed from a shiest to this.

Life is a reality so is survival so is standing up after a bad decision and a worst fall.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom