What's new

Shit things Desi think

Women the world over love to bash men in public and act all aggro. Especially in the company of other women.

But every man knows the real truth.

Why even have these inane discussions online then?

I'll tell you why. Forums such as PDF, institutions such as the government, and the corporate sector, have to appear to be gender equal. That's why.

Its blowback for what happens in private. And its a good thing. I am all for a voice to the weak.

is that normal in your biradri? getting married at 20... is it even legal? :o:
ITs arranged; legal age is 18 for males and 16 for females
wanna see my engagement ring? :P it looks good on me

yeah.. show it...
do you know the girl...
I am going to upload the the albumn on FB in the evening;
Distant relative i ; know her; met her ; like her
btw i won't give too much details here ; you know where to ask or tell the rest ;)

Women the world over love to bash men in public and act all aggro. Especially in the company of other women.

But every man knows the real truth.

Why even have these inane discussions online then?

I'll tell you why. Forums such as PDF, institutions such as the government, and the corporate sector, have to appear to be gender equal. That's why.

Its blowback for what happens in private. And its a good thing. I am all for a voice to the weak.

Is expecting a sane comment from you a little too much?? Anyways i know you only talk in such a manner as to make others feel ashamed :hitwall:

I am going to upload the the albumn on FB in the evening;
Distant relative i ; know her; met her ; like her
btw i won't give too much details here ; you know where to ask or tell the rest ;)
you should marry only when you can buy a car from money you earned yourself. Rule of thumb... :agree:

Is expecting a sane comment from you a little too much?? Anyways i know you only talk in such a manner as to make others feel ashamed :hitwall:

Yes you are right. I wanted to get a rise out of some of the chicks here. Thanks for taking the bait.
You know at heart I am basically a cute guy you would probably go out with if I was a Pakistani and a Muslim.

i think you got him wrong.. what he was saying is.. women are oppressed offline.. hence they are agressive online..
I am not sure whether it is true.

Yes you are right. I wanted to get a rise out of some of the chicks here. Thanks for taking the bait.
You know at heart I am basically a cute guy you would probably go out with if I was a Pakistani and a Muslim.

Considering you're attitude and opinion on certain things not to mention the way you act that certainly would not have happened even if you were a Pakistani and a Muslim :disagree:

Considering you're attitude and opinion on certain things not to mention the way you act that certainly would not have happened even if you were a Pakistani and a Muslim :disagree:

See that's where you are wrong Aamna. Here online behind privacy of a screen anyone can say anything. In real life, face to face with a chick, do you think I am demented to be saying the same things? That would seriously cramp my style man and I would join the ranks of those who wait to get married to get some action. Horrified at the thought even ......

In real life I am all roses and chocolates and cuddling and hand made cards and silly nick names (even thinking of them makes me cringe - the things we guys need to do to get laid).

See that's where you are wrong Aamna. Here online behind privacy of a screen anyone can say anything. In real life, face to face with a chick, do you think I am demented to be saying the same things? That would seriously cramp my style man and I would join the ranks of those who wait to get married to get some action. Horrified at the thought even ......

Thats what i mean exactly a fake man can live with a fake women like himself. A man who prefers his exterior over the real self isn't worthy of a serious relationship anyways but that you won't understand.

you should marry only when you can buy a car from money you earned yourself. Rule of thumb... :agree:
Its not like we will start living in a diffrent house;
I think marriage is a few years away;
it is fine by me;;;;even if its tommorow

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom