What's new

Shit things Desi think

I won't fight as long as you or anybody else for that matter doesn't misbehave and i am glad we aren't fighting as well :) Secondly, its you're life and yes it does abhor and offend me just not because of where i am from but because of the person i am. But there is no reason for you to be hurt over it.

Are all Pakistani males like Alpha or are there some like me also? I dont know if its the company I keep or whether birds of a feather flock together but most of my friends are like me. Some of them have "steady" girls back home, in different cities, but we are all playing around here harmlessly. Please yaar. We are hardly out of our teens. What's the harm? Or is it expected in Pakistan for guys and girls to get serious and committed at this age and stay committed to one person till they get married years later. I don't think I would be ready for marriage till I am 30 at least. I need my 10+ years. And I plan to get them.

@Alpha1
not sad for u......apne liye......sale tu 18 saal ka hai aur shadi ho jayegi...
mujhe ghar wale puchte bhi nahi...i'm 27....
akele hai aur bas gum hai...:cry::cry:
abb dhirey dhirey jealous bhi feel kar raha hu.....:taz::taz:

@Alpha1
not sad for u......apne liye......sale tu 18 saal ka hai aur shadi ho jayegi...
mujhe ghar wale puchte bhi nahi...i'm 27....
akele hai aur bas gum hai...:cry::cry:
abb dhirey dhirey jealous bhi feel kar raha hu.....:taz::taz:
Nai yar abhi sirf mangani/ engagement hui hay, shadi ko abhi time hay

Are all Pakistani males like Alpha or are there some like me also? I dont know if its the company I keep or whether birds of a feather flock together but most of my friends are like me. Some of them have "steady" girls back home, in different cities, but we are all playing around here harmlessly. Please yaar. We are hardly out of our teens. What's the harm? Or is it expected in Pakistan for guys and girls to get serious and committed at this age and stay committed to one person till they get married years later. I don't think I would be ready for marriage till I am 30 at least. I need my 10+ years. And I plan to get them.

For one, i don't know how old you are. Secondly men don't marry that young here @Alpha is an exception or i can say a lucky exception since he is happy. Most men don't marry until they are between 25 to 29. Thats what i have witnessed because men are settled then and more importantly mentally matured. It depends on the society and the thinking of the people. Here "playing around" isn't considered acceptable be it a man or a woman. Yes people might be able to say that its a man's society and he might get away with things but in my life i have seen thats changing in a lot of ways and such things are a taboo. Girls and guys are expected to be free to choose their partners if they don't want marriage they can wait until they do get ready for it.

Nai yar abhi sirf mangani/ engagement hui hay, shadi ko abhi time hay
congrats bhai waise dhoodh me ande faent ker lene shuru kar do warna tumhare waleeme ki intezaar me hum boore na ho jayen ;)...... :partay:

For one, i don't know how old you are. Secondly men don't marry that young here @Alpha is an exception or i can say a lucky exception since he is happy. Most men don't marry until they are between 25 to 29. Thats what i have witnessed because men are settled then and more importantly mentally matured. It depends on the society and the thinking of the people. Here "playing around" isn't considered acceptable be it a man or a woman. Yes people might be able to say that its a man's society and he might get away with things but in my life i have seen thats changing in a lot of ways and such things are a taboo. Girls and guys are expected to be free to choose their partners if they don't want marriage they can wait until they do get ready for it.

I turned 19 on the 15th of last month.

sara baccha brigade having fun,getting married n me like this
images

:cry:

Oh okay. Well like i said its you're life and you're choice i just gave my opinion because you were making assumptions about me :)

u keep fighting with dopple everytime....choooo chweeet :smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom