What's new

Shit things Desi think

well if u r pointing towards work place perverts.....i know quite a few of thm,bt most of thm r harmless.....bt frm a womens pov they may b disgusting

Work related and even otherwise men can be really disgusting and i am sure every woman has seen that.

Work related and even otherwise men can be really disgusting and i am sure every woman has seen that.
mazerat ke saath arz karoonga amna ji kindli please dont use such language about men i sorry for your past expereances ..... but is duniya me mere jaise shaihsta shakhs bhee hoten hain :angel:.......:whistle:

mazerat ke saath arz karoonga amna ji kindli please dont use such language about men i sorry for your past expereances ..... but is duniya me mere jaise shaihsta shakhs bhee hoten hain :angel:.......:whistle:

I said "can be" its their choice they aren't born disgusting they "act" disgusting. A big difference there. Aur aapki shaaistagi bhi dekhi meine especially when you were name calling me.

Last edited:
some not all.........
bt we aint tht difficult to figure out.....we r too simple.....it shudnt b very difficult for a clever girl to flank us.

some not all.........
bt we aint tht difficult to figure out.....we r too simple.....it shudnt b very difficult for a clever girl to flank us.

Thats because you're a man and you are bound to say that :D

I said "can be" its their choice they aren't born disgusting they "act" disgusting. A big difference there.
auron ka to pata nahi per aap mujh pe bharosa ker saktin hain mai sabhee khabteen ka bahut ehtram kerta hoon aur sabke liye mere dil me bahut jagah hai :angel:

auron ka to pata nahi per aap mujh pe bharosa ker saktin hain mai sabhee khabteen ka bahut ehtram kerta hoon aur sabke liye mere dil me bahut jagah hai :angel:

Read my post again you would see the last part that negates you're statement.

Thats because you're a man and you are bound to say that :D
do u really thnk we men r hard to figure.....??
women-vs-men_o_966169.jpg

An honest man isn't but thats a rare phenomena now a days.
well tht will be a hard find......
same can b said about women though.....
a man can be evrythng but without money he wont find any takers....it all down to money for almost all d girls

a man can be evrythng but without money he wont find any takers....it all down to money for almost all d girls

Then that would be you're opinion just as this one is mine you might not agree with mine and i would have to disagree with you'rs in return :D

Alpha why are you bindaas thanking Spring and Aamna. Be a man. :angry::disagree:

there is something called consensual so there is NO comparison of who is stronger. If its not consensual then its surely harassment.

Nothing macho here but male sissiness

I am talking consensual only. And of course there is strength involved. Without getting into the gory details, I challenge any girl to do what I can and do do.

thats the worst BS excuse i heard ever from men.

oh btw we are not in mood swing all the month. so this BS of yours just doesnt work.

The reality is men working under female bosses most of the time failed to come up to the expected timely output.

Jana ji menopause life mein ek baar hi hota hai. Har maheene baar baar nahin! :hitwall:

Jo aap baat kar rahi hain usko PMSing kehte hain. Another hugely problematic biological locha. I must admit.

I have no money bro. Most of the times for dates the fuel for the bike is filled by my girl, and the tickets to the movie with the popcorn and cold drinks is also paid for by her. I just bring my shining disposition and personality to the table.

5) IF you can not tolerate something of a similar magnitude being done on your women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin) then for heavens sake dont try it on other girls for they are also other people's women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin)

This is such a wrong way to look at it. This patronizing attitude that is rampant in India (don't know about pak, but suspect it is true there as well) is one of the reasons why people simply cannot address gender equality properly.

A woman's human rights is intrinsic to the fact that she is a human, and not simply because she may be important to men. Just like a man has a right to decide what happens to his body and person, so does a woman, and not simply because she may be some man's sister or daughter or mother.

I remember a guy telling me a long time back, that he would never pinch a woman's bottom in a crowded place, because he has a mother and sister, and the girl is also somebody's sister/dau/mom. I retorted that he shouldn't be pinching anybody's bottom without consent anyway - even if the girl is an orphan and has no friends, she is a human being, and her human rights are INTRINSIC to her, not because she is valuable to some male relatives.

Just like a boy or man wouldn't want a strange, creepy dude pinching his bottom or groping his crotch, and would view that as an invasion of his personal space - it is the same thing. You don't hear anybody saying that he would never kill or molest a man because he might be somebody's husband or brother. You don't invade somebody's body or privacy or life, because he/she has certain rights that we assume every human being has. Intrinsically, not because of their importance to others.

Whether she is important to some man is irrelevant. That is NOT why we shouldn't invade her personal space. That attitude or reasoning is degrading to women, assuming that their rights arise from their importance to men.

This is such a wrong way to look at it. This patronizing attitude that is rampant in India (don't know about pak, but suspect it is true there as well) is one of the reasons why people simply cannot address gender equality properly.

Whether she is important to some man is irrelevant. That is NOT why we shouldn't invade her personal space. That attitude or reasoning is degrading to women, assuming that their rights arise from their importance to men.

good to see you around these parts. Glad the Han 50 centers didn't get you banned. We need more saner voices around here.

good to see you around these parts. Glad the Han 50 centers didn't get you banned. We need more saner voices around here.

I've retired myself from the Indian section for now, and won't be returning unless something is done about the 50 centers. So I'm spending time in the non defence sections now, for a change.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom