What's new

Shit things Desi think

Sorry dude,my wife likes me because i am a nice guy.

A nice guy who is principled and clever is anyday better than a random jholbaaz.
What do you mean by being nice?

I mean what type of a person are you?

That Day After Everyday - Short Film - YouTube

watch this great short film by anurag kashyap

very nice one but not relevant here

Well, I have seen many girls in uni days which have many bfs or have bf for whole 4 years, make their bf to pay for everything, ask them to do weird stuffs for them, take them shopping and when guy asks her to marry him, the girl says, Dad nahin maanege. Mom nahi manegi. Mere Mama nahi manege. Mera doggy tumhe pasand nahi karta....They do act like a bitch. :D

Many girls just use and dump the guys much more than guys dump girls.

Girls have many options, guys don't. ;)

As for psychos, you won't believe anything we say. Girls are dumped by guys too. :D

Before twenty. :hitwall:

My dad used to give me 1500 bucks a month,i was living in another city not at home.

I respect him for doing that,it kept a lot of parasite bitches away from me.

Last edited:
An honest man isn't but thats a rare phenomena now a days.

Whats can we do Aamna ji? all the bad guys get the good galss and honest guys become "brothers" of those girls who they desire :P

This is such a wrong way to look at it. This patronizing attitude that is rampant in India (don't know about pak, but suspect it is true there as well) is one of the reasons why people simply cannot address gender equality properly.

A woman's human rights is intrinsic to the fact that she is a human, and not simply because she may be important to men. Just like a man has a right to decide what happens to his body and person, so does a woman, and not simply because she may be some man's sister or daughter or mother.

I remember a guy telling me a long time back, that he would never pinch a woman's bottom in a crowded place, because he has a mother and sister, and the girl is also somebody's sister/dau/mom. I retorted that he shouldn't be pinching anybody's bottom without consent anyway - even if the girl is an orphan and has no friends, she is a human being, and her human rights are INTRINSIC to her, not because she is valuable to some male relatives.

Just like a boy or man wouldn't want a strange, creepy dude pinching his bottom or groping his crotch, and would view that as an invasion of his personal space - it is the same thing. You don't hear anybody saying that he would never kill or molest a man because he might be somebody's husband or brother. You don't invade somebody's body or privacy or life, because he/she has certain rights that we assume every human being has. Intrinsically, not because of their importance to others.

Whether she is important to some man is irrelevant. That is NOT why we shouldn't invade her personal space. That attitude or reasoning is degrading to women, assuming that their rights arise from their importance to men.

hi,

please dont overwork your brain to find such silly corollaries.

His reason is perfect valid enough.

hi,

please dont overwork your brain to find such silly corollaries.

His reason is perfect valid enough.

Sorry if a little bit of thinking oveworks your brain. Some of us have brains that don't get overworked that easily, and are capable of thinking beyond common clichés. My post was targeted at those people. If it overtaxes your brain, give your brain a rest and go play a video game, instead of reading reasoned and incisive posts.

For the benefit of other people who may not find some thinking to be too tiresome - no, that person's reasoning was not valid. A woman's rights and privacy stem from her being a human and an individual, not because she is a man's relative. It is not merely through relation to men that women derive importance.

yeah,so saying i want safety and respect for my mom and sis just i would want for my friend's.

1472969_10151822516454227_1431816319_n.jpg

It would be really nice if someone could change the title of this thread. You are all very creative, and I am sure anyone who changes it won't be at loss of words to replace that $hit word with something nicer and yet mean the same.

most important thng,hard to digest for men(desi or not)
a no means no...not yes,not even may be.....it simply means NO[/quote]

Highlight of the day!!!

@Spring Onion

Guys staring at females is biological, hormonal& an @$$hole kinda thing
do u feel same whn u r stared upon by some guy u like????
anser honestly...
So according to this statement: there is no difference when you look at your gf/ wife and another guy looks at her?! :unsure:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom