What's new

Shit things Desi think

You are mistaken there ...... :)

You are saying a man should not be a sissy and at the same time he should not look at other women.

These two conditions do not fit in one individual exactly......:).

A guy who is not a sissy must be a potent individual and potent men won't stop looking at other women even though they are loyal. They have their own ways of dealing with this kind of situations with out disturbing the permanent relation ....... :)

:what: :what: :what: :what

You are mistaken there ...... :)

You are saying a man should not be a sissy and at the same time he should not look at other women.

These two conditions do not fit in one individual exactly......:).

A guy who is not a sissy must be a potent individual and potent men won't stop looking at other women even though they are loyal. They have their own ways of dealing with this kind of situations with out disturbing the permanent relation ....... :)

Please have mercy :) this thread has already reached a new level in terms of personal attacks.

Please have mercy :) this thread has already reached a new level in terms of personal attacks.

I am not attacking any one :), I am just explaining the difference between Ideal scenarios and reality.... :).

get married all of you; :rofl:
this will solve all these problems

Not at all Read my original post. I did say postmenopausal profs. You jumped to the PMS monthly conclusion. As a woman, one would expect you to have a better understanding of her own biology.

There are regional, cultural, racial variations in terms of age, not the biology.

i know the biology better than you. The point is why was you even generalising women by pointing this medical phenomenon in the first place.

Sorry I did not realize the discussion was based on the respective societies we were exposed to. No one in mine calls a girl a bitch or pros if her boyfriend pays on a date.

I am going out with a girl because she's interesting company and more often than not great in bed (those that are not usually get the "smooch smooch I'll call you" treatment ....). And I have absolutely no problem with the girl paying. Most times for some reason (guess something to do with responsibility, habits) while most of us get the same amount of money from home, theirs always seems to last longer and they always seem to have money. So money is meant to be spent. And money has no gender.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you are ok without the penis, why does it trouble you if he uses it for someone else? Live with it. Or get lost.

its about the commitment not about only sex.

Its like when you are employer of one company you cant go against the rules simple as that.

As I said, most women whose men cheat on them need to realize that their men cheat because

1) Men are not biologically geared to being monogamous

2) They are not getting the kind of sex or the amount of sex they need at home

Which brings me to my earlier point: Don't ask a man to be a man. He is being a man when he roves.

And he is roving because you are not woman enough.

:lol: yeh after fathering more than 4 kids, he still feels he is not getting the needed amount of sex?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Look at the root cause analysis of why a man strays Jana ji. Like Jhansi ki rani you want to kick ***. What's that going to get you? Your man is gone. Into the arms of another woman. If kids are involved, he'll still come home, sleep on the same bed, but what else? Better to be a woman. And do what God made you to do. Yeh sab women's lib bakwas is all angrezon ke shahri chonchle. Look into your heritage. And you will see the path.

My heritage shows complete loyalty thats it.

And if the man who is a cheater is gone then i would say let him go. He was not worth keeping.

There are no problems. Everyone has their own way of living their own life with their own set of values. Problems only arise when you stand on your own personal soapbox and get judgmental about someone else's way of living his/her own life by his/her own set of values because they differ fom your own.

There are no problems. Everyone has their own way of living their own life with their own set of values. Problems only arise when you stand on your own personal soapbox and get judgmental about someone else's way of living his/her own life by his/her own set of values because they differ fom your own.

indeed. then you must respect others' way of life too.

Also you must not throw taunts or exhibit you sexual behaviour to others by generalising it.

being a woman i can say with prediction that females might spend on you out of affection or not losing you but that does not sit well with us generally.

You can call it their compulsion

i know the biology better than you.

Didn't come across as such.

The point is why was you even generalising women by pointing this medical phenomenon in the first place.

Post menopausal women are very difficult to handle or jhelo. Fact.

its about the commitment not about only sex.

So if he's with you, but having sex on the side, it should be ok. Where is the problem? You don't want it (the penis, per your earlier post), he is not getting what he needs from you, he gets it elsewhere, he still stays with you and supports you. Where is the issue?

Your sense of pride?

Solution: Be a woman. Stop nagging. Get him his sandwich and cold coffee and go sit on his lap.

Its like when you are employer of one company you cant go against the rules simple as that.

I do not see the employer-employee relationship here. Who is the employee here - the man?

:lol: yeh after fathering more than 4 kids, he still feels he is not getting the needed amount of sex?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can father 4 kids by fking 4 times. I have more sex in a day. Sometimes with different women. Just saying.

My heritage shows complete loyalty thats it.

What does it show about sex?

And if the man who is a cheater is gone then i would say let him go. He was not worth keeping.

Actually its a bit different in real life in society right? Its not the man who goes. Its him who lets you go, with severance pay. Feel free to disagree. :)

i know :) i used the word what women "want", i dint say it really happens.

Men are cheaters and will remain to be cheaters so the time is changing we women just started dumping men.

This is very stupid thinking. Men is bad, and women are good?

Media portrays Pakistan in one direction, but the truth is women commit crimes against men as well.

Women have thrown acid on men in Pakistan. Fact.

Women have used masoom men to further their agenda. Fact.

Women in Karachi raped and killed a waiter(man). Fact.

It is not at all one sided. These things happen to both sides.

The rich randis hiding out in defense, are just as guilty as domineering men.

Why the prostitutes bait masoom men, and then rob and kill them and their families, alongside with their pimps?

Pakistn

Pakistani

lolz thats funny
Why funny,first time in my life i know that what i did/thought was wrong.
Should have never listened to that fat Kashmiri:hitwall:.
I'll try to be different from now on.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom