What's new

Shit things Desi think

There are no problems. Everyone has their own way of living their own life with their own set of values. Problems only arise when you stand on your own personal soapbox and get judgmental about someone else's way of living his/her own life by his/her own set of values because they differ fom your own.

Yo, you are a doosh bag living off women. You are a na-mard, and we in Pakistan would kick the shit out of you, If you tried to impress us with a story about conning women.

Why funny,first time in my life i know that what i did/thought was wrong.
Should have never listened to that fat Kashmiri:hitwall:.
I'll try to be different from now on.

I told you not to listen to him or you would be in trouble :lol:

1. you cant even stare at another woman
hmm.. all your points are completely true and i agree with them.
but this is impossible,i mean if u a beautiful woman passes by,a man is gonna look at him,doesnt mean he is disloyal.i mean staring in a limit is natural,it is wired in our brain.
btw,what if u see a handsome man,u will look at him and just appreciate him right?
similarly,we just admire the beauty. :D

Yes nice code of conduct for life, I agree :cheers:

As women are becoming independent and are getting out of their insecure zones, divorce rates are getting increased.

But there is a difference between ideal individual and real individual in life, one must know the difference between that and also should have the courage to accept the short comings of the other individual whether it is Wife or Husband.

Even GOD's have these problems and through out our Hindu epics these problems are addressed in a nice way. In Shiva and Parvathi's life they both know they have certain short comings in their personalities they learned to accept other each other's short comings and made it easier for them to live together.

Loyalty is different from certain short comings of an individual.

It is about improving tolerance to some degree under certain conditions.

master class !!!!!!! :))))))))

What certain short comings are you referring to if i may ask??

Not a man for sure a woman knows a woman better :)

Decoding a woman is not a tough task ....... :),

if you study the various personalities in society and their way of thinking. There is a whole lot of science involved in it.

Decoding a woman is not a tough task ....... :),

if you study the various personalities in society and their way of thinking. There is a whole lot of science involved in it.

You consider it a science thats why you never really figure a woman out :D

You consider it a science thats why you never really figure a woman out :D

Oh ...... you are thinking about emotional things :)...... emotions are decoded based on experience, observation and communication.

and Any reasoning and logic based on reality is called science ..... :),

Science is not a like robotic it also has emotions and feelings , since the decoding is done by human....... :D.

Oh ...... you are thinking about emotional things :)...... emotions are decoded based on experience, observation and communication.

and Any reasoning and logic based on reality is called science ..... :),

Science is not a like robotic it also has emotions and feelings ....... :D.

I know, what i meant was that you are the one who is complicating it further its not that complicated a thing:lol:

I know, what i meant was that you are the one who is complicating it further its not that complicated a thing:lol:

Atleast you accepted the fact that , decoding the emotions of a woman are not a tough task ..... :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom