What's new

Shit things Desi think

I don't watch your drama serials...

1383669190-turkey.gif
I don't watch your drama serials...

1383669190-turkey.gif
Say it in english,why in urdu?
And why you put your real picture here?

No regarding the last part. These prostitute women behave like they are average city girls and entrap stupid perverted boys. They convince them that they want to be gf.

And I agree with you. These guys that fall for this are ullu, but they are naive.

ok you are talking about those agents roaming on roads. Well almost 99% of them are poor entrapped by pros rackets but they have to earn for their families.

given a woman choice, she will never go for selling herself. But alas compulsions

Oh ...... you are thinking about emotional things :)...... emotions are decoded based on experience, observation and communication.

and Any reasoning and logic based on reality is called science ..... :),

Science is not a like robotic it also has emotions and feelings , since the decoding is done by human....... :D.

men never tried to use reasoning logic based on reality called science hence to this day you never understood women

ok you are talking about those agents roaming on roads. Well almost 99% of them are poor entrapped by pros rackets but they have to earn for their families.

given a woman choice, she will never go for selling herself. But alas compulsions

I agree. But there are sides of women that perhaps you have not even seen. Some of them like to be prostitutes. They don't want to be anything else. They like to sell their body.

I have speak with many.

Mister jis kism ke ilfaaz aapne istemaal kiye haina is thread mein uske baad sharam aapko aani chahiye. Mere sath ki gayi ghalat baat mein bardasht nahin karoongi yeh aap samajh jayein.
Aamna so far all the posts i have seen from you are in excellent category;
and you are an excellent debater and you have said nothing that can be offensive; just use ignore list and report button for trolls :)

@Talon

we come to conclusion on this thread "Men are insecure assholes" the world over :P

chalo ji hum to nimaz parhnay chalay. ye bak bak to chalti rahay gi.

men never tried to use reasoning logic based on reality called science hence to this day you never understood women

Not exactly true, one can decode the feelings of any individual (I mean majority of them). It requires experience and expertise. Successful people in business or any field which involves people to people interactions are good since they have this ability to understand and predict.

@Talon

we come to conclusion on this thread "Men are insecure assholes" the world over :P

Insecurities of both women and men are clearly visible in this thread, you are showing insecurity even in conclusion ..... :P.

Fact is Tigers also have some degree of insecurity and fears ....... :P

@Talon

Have you ever been with a man to come to conclusion men are insecure assholes? Or is this just a statement out of the thin air?

@Talon

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i don't qute agree with the conclusion but the way you jumped to conclusion :tup:

Have you ever been with a man to come to conclusion men are insecure assholes? Or is this just a statement out of the thin air?

i dont issue statements out of thin air.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i don't qute agree with the conclusion but the way you jumped to conclusion :tup:

read the entire thread. talon posted valid concerns and facts but just tell me how many men accepted their wrongdoings on this thread? all you end up even a member like you, defending yourself and throwing taunts on women :)

not jumping

Many of the problems listed in the original post are those faced by all conservative & religious cultures, including areas of the Middle East. Even if we leave religion aside, there are lots of good morals & values in our society that deal with the treatment & respect for women. As with any other society, there are good & bad people everywhere, & in some societies, the ratio of good & bad would naturally differ. It's not just education that would solve these problems, but a good legal system that guards both genders alongside a society in which men & women work together to resolve issues varying from gender equality, employment, etc. Remember that men & women from different races, ethnic groups, & nationalities depend on each other for survival. Neither exists without the other so unity between them is crucial along with the annihilation of those that try to cause trouble between them. Furthermore, we naturally feel protective of our (nationality, ethnicity, etc.) women, & anyone who doesn't is dishonorable to the point that his existence is shameful. That's just how it is, & this is one of the reasons ancient civilizations struggled & fought for, that not only includes riches & improved living standards, but also the provision of a safe environment for women & even children. Both are a source of inspiration & civilization, & women themselves contributed a lot to the development of their respective nations.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom