What's new

Shit things Desi think

thank you.

Also can we have some choice where we can block some felas from mentioning us?

No need for thanks, this kind of ghatyapan doesn't belong here.

And on the latter, you could put them on your ignore list, if you go to the top bar which says 'Your User ID' 'Inbox' 'Alerts'. Hover over, the user ID, second column, there will be an option for 'People you ignore' and add them to the list.

You can add anyone to that list except mods and admin.

No need for thanks, this kind of ghatyapan doesn't belong here.

And on the latter, you could put them on your ignore list, if you go to the top bar which says 'Your User ID' 'Inbox' 'Alerts'. Hover over, the user ID, second column, there will be an option for 'People you ignore' and add them to the list.

You can add anyone to that list except mods and admin.

so it will block those from mentioning me in their posts?

or its gonna block on conversation option for them? or alerts?

i mean i have no issue with alerts but i am now sick of few posters below the belt trash personal attacks also their flesh desire using inappropriate words

so it will block those from mentioning me in their posts?

or its gonna block on conversation option for them? or alerts?

i mean i have no issue with alerts but i am now sick of few posters below the belt trash personal attacks also their flesh desire using inappropriate words

The ignore option makes it so that none of the other person's posts are visible to you, so they wont be able to quote or mention. Either way it will not be visible to you at all.

It should block those who might mention you, I've never tried it myself, so I can't say for sure.
Webby is the best person to go to in this case.

The way desis are getting globalized in a few decades thread like this might not even exist :P

Thread closed TEMPORARILY for clean up, will commence ASAP. Thanks for being patient.

edit:

Thread Re-opened, now all must stay within the limits of decency and forum rules.
What the heck happened here?! :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Fight between Razpak and Doppleganger, they fought like ladies fighting at water taps on the streets and got banned themselves ...... :lol:,
A phyco ; internet macho man started a fight and even accused/insinuated/harrased a female member here;
I will make sure he gets permanently banned

:lol::lol::lol:

Fight between Razpak and Doppleganger, they fought like ladies fighting at water taps on the streets and got banned themselves ...... :lol:,
Well those are complete opposites....1 think that girls are for a certain reason which the other doesnt believe in....but i guess many of us saw and know that...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom