What's new

Shit things Desi think

Desi girls too do/say lot of weird shit! :disagree: Stop acting so sanctimonious.

1.) Just because a guy offered to help you, doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants.
2.) Just cause a guy didn't show interest in you, doesn't make him a snob.
3.) Just because a guy smiled at you, doesn't mean he is hitting on you.

Add to the list guys.

Desi girls too do/say lot of weird shit! :disagree: Stop acting so sanctimonious.

1.) Just because a guy offered to help you, doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants.
2.) Just cause a guys doesn't show interest in you, doesn't mean that he is a snob.
3.) Just because a guy smiled at you, doesn't mean he is hitting on you.

Add to the list guys.

All this is shown in your movies :) we never thought like that.

BTW for the first point well we know difference between and real help effort and a fake try

@Spring Onion do not package all men in one single group ...... because of your insecurities ...... :P

i dont have any insecurity :) i have my standards and i believe there are men who can pass this test so well i dint club all men in single group

All this is shown in your movies :) we never thought like that.

BTW for the first point well we know difference between and real help effort and a fake try

Pfft maybe not you, but pretty much every brown girl I knew in Uni thought like that.

Pfft maybe not you, but pretty much every brown girl I knew in Uni thought like that.

well could be. But in real world i found sticking your feet to ground is the best and real thing.

crushes is the worst thing any girl should ever try

Only because it is kinda true :D I would never help a girl if I didn't want to get in her pants Unless she is a woman/old/married in which case getting in her pants is not desirable/possible

Last edited:
Only because it is kinda true :D I would never help a girl if I didn't want to get in her pants Unless she is a woman/old/married in which case getting her pants is not desirable/possible

:lol: I don't know bro, I d help anyone. But desi girls would always doubt your intention.

:lol: I don't know bro, I d help anyone. But desi girls would always doubt your intention.

That is why I stay away from Desi girls :D So much more effort and white knighting all for nothing :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom