What's new

Shit things Desi think

This thread reminds me of this meme:laughcry:
ring-meme-generator-single-women-over-the-age-of-30-0e7732.jpg

Yes nice code of conduct for life, I agree :cheers:

As women are becoming independent and are getting out of their insecure zones, divorce rates are getting increased.

But there is a difference between ideal individual and real individual in life, one must know the difference between that and also should have the courage to accept the short comings of the other individual whether it is Wife or Husband.

Even GOD's have these problems and through out our Hindu epics these problems are addressed in a nice way. In Shiva and Parvathi's life they both know they have certain short comings in their personalities they learned to accept other each other short comings and made it easier for them to live together.

Loyalty is different from certain short comings of an individual.

It is about improving tolerance to some degree under certain conditions.

master class !!!!!!! :))))))))

since we are desis and we know the tolerance degree here.

In our society its always the females you demand improving tolerance level so this again comes to stereotype.

If a man can go outside his marriage then are they ready to apply the same formula for women?

since we are desis and we know the tolerance degree here.

In our society its always the females you demand improving tolerance level so this again comes to stereotype.

If a man can go outside his marriage then are they ready to apply the same formula for women?

It is not about who is superior in both women and men.

I am saying that to both not for only females. Going out of marriage should not happen, we are humans and we do some mistakes, because of situations we face and weaknesses we have.

For successful marriage both Wife and husband should know this fact and accept the faults of each other. At the end of the day they are husband and wife ........ :P.

Last edited:
This is very stupid thinking. Men is bad, and women are good?

:laugh: oye hoye seems we have touched men's raw nerve.

BTW i at no point said men are bad and women are good ;)

i am debating about commitment on both sides.

Media portrays Pakistan in one direction, but the truth is women commit crimes against men as well.

indeed no disagreement on it. still the ratio is very very less.

Women have thrown acid on men in Pakistan. Fact.

Women have used masoom men to further their agenda. Fact.

Women in Karachi raped and killed a waiter(man). Fact.

:D very good. shabsahay bhai shabashay

It is not at all one sided. These things happen to both sides.

indeed again the difference is in the numbers. we need to bring it at equal footing :D

The rich randis hiding out in defense, are just as guilty as domineering men.

how do you know ? :what:

Why the prostitutes bait masoom men, and then rob and kill them and their families, alongside with their pimps?

Pakistn

Pakistani

innocent men dont go to prostitutes and if they go and are handed out what you said then they deserved ;)

Yeh Hinduo aur Turkio ke sath kya mun aap lagi reti ho?

Choro.

App logh boht behudaa goftohgoo karetein hain.

Namaz para karo.

Mister jis kism ke ilfaaz aapne istemaal kiye haina is thread mein uske baad sharam aapko aani chahiye. Mere sath ki gayi ghalat baat mein bardasht nahin karoongi yeh aap samajh jayein.

hmm.. all your points are completely true and i agree with them.
but this is impossible,i mean if u a beautiful woman passes by,a man is gonna look at him,doesnt mean he is disloyal.i mean staring in a limit is natural,it is wired in our brain.
btw,what if u see a handsome man,u will look at him and just appreciate him right?
similarly,we just admire the beauty. :D

well not an issue in just putting a glance while passing by neither women make a big issue out of it :).

btw they must have a stomach if we when walking with him glance at another man ;)

Mister jis kism ke ilfaaz aapne istemaal kiye haina is thread mein uske baad sharam aapko aani chahiye. Mere sath ki gayi ghalat baat mein bardasht nahin karoongi yeh aap samajh jayein.

Break his balls Aamna! :D He's a regular internet hard-***. :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom