What's new

Shit things Desi think

This is such a wrong way to look at it. This patronizing attitude that is rampant in India (don't know about pak, but suspect it is true there as well) is one of the reasons why people simply cannot address gender equality properly.

A woman's human rights is intrinsic to the fact that she is a human, and not simply because she may be important to men. Just like a man has a right to decide what happens to his body and person, so does a woman, and not simply because she may be some man's sister or daughter or mother.

I remember a guy telling me a long time back, that he would never pinch a woman's bottom in a crowded place, because he has a mother and sister, and the girl is also somebody's sister/dau/mom. I retorted that he shouldn't be pinching anybody's bottom without consent anyway - even if the girl is an orphan and has no friends, she is a human being, and her human rights are INTRINSIC to her, not because she is valuable to some male relatives.

Just like a boy or man wouldn't want a strange, creepy dude pinching his bottom or groping his crotch, and would view that as an invasion of his personal space - it is the same thing. You don't hear anybody saying that he would never kill or molest a man because he might be somebody's husband or brother. You don't invade somebody's body or privacy or life, because he/she has certain rights that we assume every human being has. Intrinsically, not because of their importance to others.

Whether she is important to some man is irrelevant. That is NOT why we shouldn't invade her personal space. That attitude or reasoning is degrading to women, assuming that their rights arise from their importance to men.
Aik example nai hazam hoa?

People nope not morality but REAL HUMAN only understand what circulates them that is why it is easier to drill it through their thick skull if they are made part of the example :angel:

You maybe different but I am talking about the majority. Not just in girls, I noticed that in everyone. If you're being nice you just create an impression that you are weak and defenseless. Bad luck and sharp mind is a dangerous combination.
Sadly NICE is the new WEAK!

Whats can we do Aamna ji? all the bad guys get the good galss and honest guys become "brothers" of those girls who they desire :P

If you change yourself for somebody then it means it isn't worth the effort because its the real self that matters i can understand the way you mean that but in my life i have never seen girls choosing bad guys over good ones. And since i am a girl i have known lots and lots of girls :D

Alpha why are you bindaas thanking Spring and Aamna. Be a man. :angry::disagree:

I am talking consensual only. And of course there is strength involved. Without getting into the gory details, I challenge any girl to do what I can and do do.

Jana ji menopause life mein ek baar hi hota hai. Har maheene baar baar nahin! :hitwall:

Jo aap baat kar rahi hain usko PMSing kehte hain. Another hugely problematic biological locha. I must admit.

Safely presuming you were talking about girls not about grandmas so no question of menopause but mood swings related PMsing.

I have no money bro. Most of the times for dates the fuel for the bike is filled by my girl, and the tickets to the movie with the popcorn and cold drinks is also paid for by her. I just bring my shining disposition and personality to the table.

No offense but i call it male prostitution.

really? REALLY?

When I was honest I was a total failure and then I started following a different lifestyle and became what I am now and the success followed me ;)

You dump all the nice guys and then complain

:D :D :D well honestly, being nice for us means being HONEST. otherwise too much soft side of men is taken as bakri :P

you know whats bakri na?

women want just few things

1. Be loyal , dead loyal. you cant even stare at another woman

2. Be honest and tell the truth if you had fked yourself up with another women. just tell us and its DDDDDDDDDD WARNING. even if you wont we will find out.

3. Be a man not a sissy

Last edited:
Safely presuming you were talking about girls not about grandmas so no question of menopause but mood swings related PMsing.

I was talking about post menopausal professors. They stopped being girls approximately 40-50 years prior. And going by what some of them are now, I seriously doubt whether they were ever girls to begin with, but that's a whole different twist to the discussion.

No offense but i call it male prostitution.

Don't be silly. By your definition, when a girl allows a guy to pay, she is prostituting herself. Is this your warped thinking in particular or Pathan-101 in general? No offense.

Get a robot with a penis and program it to only look your way. Your chances of success with the fulfillment of this demand would be greatly improved.

2. Be honest and tell the truth if you had fked yourself up with another women. just tell us and its DDDDDDDDDD WARNING. even if you wont we will find out.

Refer to above. Organic males are not wired that way. We will fk other women and not tell you about it. The daily pain that will follow is far worse than the remote chance that you will

1) Find out.

2) Have the balls to confront us and risk losing us.

3. Be a man not a sissy

Be a woman first. Everything else follows.

I was talking about post menopausal professors. They stopped being girls approximately 40-50 years prior. And going by what some of them are now, I seriously doubt whether they were ever girls to begin with, but that's a whole different twist to the discussion.

:lol: ehhh finding excuses.

NVM there are variations according to regions and practically we have seen alot different but anyway thats a medical debate and a long one. some other time

Don't be silly. By your definition, when a girl allows a guy to pay, she is prostituting herself. Is this your warped thinking in particular or Pathan-101 in general? No offense.

I am applying men's logic here. When a man in your society pays for GFs needs, they come up with phrases "what bitch", what a pros, anyway the same applies to men.

if a man is having an affair just because the lady is paying for even his bike fuel then be sure he is just selling himself or just renting himself.

OH BTW dont talk about Pathans, we Pukhtoons calls and consider a man the biggest daala around who is dependent on money of females.

Get a robot with a penis and program it to only look your way. Your chances of success with the fulfillment of this demand would be greatly improved.

seems you are alot into flesh business pleasures, however, women's demand from men, of loyalty is not linked to only penis. We will be ok without a penis man as long as he is not a cheater ;)

if everything he does is linked to a penis only then surely he is a brainless dik.

Refer to above. Organic males are not wired that way. We will fk other women and not tell you about it. The daily pain that will follow is far worse than the remote chance that you will

1) Find out.

2) Have the balls to confront us and risk losing us.

Be a woman first. Everything else follows.

:lol: so basically those who think like the above are sissy. I would like to find out and kick the *** of the man forever instead of bearing a cheater.

Thats for sure. and yes there were women in the past too who did and there will always be such women.

@doppelganger

I didn't quite have respect for you, but I always thought you were okay.

But after reading your thoughts on this thread, I have to say, you are a loser.

Boht zyadaa maiyoos hun iski gooftogoo soon ke.

Shaid ye hindu doppelganger ki walida ne isko akayla palaya...

walidain ka kasoor naho hota. wo aik had tak hee bachon ko control kar saktay hain.

jab hum baray ho jatay hain to hamaray action purely hamaray apnay karnamay hotay hain.

:D :D :D well honestly, being nice for us means being HONEST. otherwise too much soft side of men is taken as bakri :P

you know whats bakri na?

women want just few things

3. Be a man not a sissy

You will learn with time ........ :D. Reality is slightly different .

You will learn with time ........ :D. Reality is slightly different .

i know :) i used the word what women "want", i dint say it really happens.

Men are cheaters and will remain to be cheaters so the time is changing we women just started dumping men.

i know :) i used the word what women "want", i dint say it really happens.

Men are cheaters and will remain to be cheaters so the time is changing we women just started dumping men.

You are mistaken there ...... :)

You are saying a man should not be a sissy and at the same time he should not look at other women.

These two conditions do not fit in one individual exactly......:).

A guy who is not a sissy must be a potent individual and potent men won't stop looking at other women even though they are loyal. They have their own ways of dealing with this kind of situations with out disturbing the permanent relation ....... :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom