What's new

Shit things Desi think

I've retired myself from the Indian section for now, and won't be returning unless something is done about the 50 centers. So I'm spending time in the non defence sections now, for a change.

Good decision. The Chinese trolls are even more daft, determined and obnoxious than their Pakistani and Indian conterparts.

Take care

Alpha why are you bindaas thanking Spring and Aamna. Be a man. :angry::disagree:

I am talking consensual only. And of course there is strength involved. Without getting into the gory details, I challenge any girl to do what I can and do do.

Jana ji menopause life mein ek baar hi hota hai. Har maheene baar baar nahin! :hitwall:

Jo aap baat kar rahi hain usko PMSing kehte hain. Another hugely problematic biological locha. I must admit.

I have no money bro. Most of the times for dates the fuel for the bike is filled by my girl, and the tickets to the movie with the popcorn and cold drinks is also paid for by her. I just bring my shining disposition and personality to the table.

You didn't even mention either of us because you knew you would be in for trouble lol

An honest man isn't but thats a rare phenomena now a days.
really? REALLY?

When I was honest I was a total failure and then I started following a different lifestyle and became what I am now and the success followed me ;)

You dump all the nice guys and then complain

really? REALLY?

When I was honest I was a total failure and then I started following a different lifestyle and became what I am now and the success followed me ;)

Excuse me what you are saying might be true to some extent but it does not mean you can give you're comments on me. How i function or what i prefer you have no idea about so don't claim otherwise since you don't know a thing about me.

Excuse me what you are saying might be true to some extent but it does not mean you can give you're comments on me. How i function or what i prefer you have no idea about so don't claim otherwise since you don't know a thing about me.
So you're telling me that you never dumped a nice guy? The thing is when being nice, it destroys the value of someone. Then that person become totally cheap. Nice guys should be included in endangered species all thanks you girls. ;)

So you're telling me that you never dumped a nice guy? The thing is when being nice, it destroys the value of someone. Then that person become totally cheap. Nice guys should be included in endangered species all thanks you girls. ;)

You are too immature to believe in such generalisations. I feel sympathy for you. What i prefer and what i don't is none of you're business and unlike people like you i believe in substance rather than being fake and i disagree with the statement that nice guys would alter themselves because of girls thats just coming from a person who likes to paint it that way to pass such comments on any woman he comes across. Like i said earlier don't pass such comments on me i won't take them lightly.

What I mean is that when a guy is extremely unlucky in his love life, he starts to think that any female affection coming his way is romantic in nature. Or he starts building the image of a perfect girl and forgets Women like to do things that we do too.

I myself started to have this idealised notion of romance till I matured a bit.

That's what I was saying. And this Bollywood crap about stalking and pestering the girl till she says yes is kind of creepy.

Infact during my college days,it worked the opposite for me.

A girl played with me and said no,i found it difficult to trust any girl after that.

Opposite of it,Hansi tu kya,phasi to kya,parhe likhon ko farsi kya.

I have no money bro. Most of the times for dates the fuel for the bike is filled by my girl, and the tickets to the movie with the popcorn and cold drinks is also paid for by her. I just bring my shining disposition and personality to the table.
u dawg.....tu hi forum ka hunk hai re:yes4:

Good, Aamna is now kicking Azizam's balls. Maybe I'll get out of the doghouse now.

You are too immature to believe in such generalisations. I feel sympathy for you. What i prefer and what i don't is none of you're business and unlike people like you i believe in substance rather than being fake and i disagree with the statement that nice guys would alter themselves because of girls thats just coming from a person who likes to paint it that way to pass such comments on any woman he comes across. Like i said earlier don't pass such comments on me i won't take them lightly.

You maybe different but I am talking about the majority. Not just in girls, I noticed that in everyone. If you're being nice you just create an impression that you are weak and defenseless. Bad luck and sharp mind is a dangerous combination.

You maybe different but I am talking about the majority. Not just in girls, I noticed that in everyone. If you're being nice you just create an impression that you are weak and defenseless. Bad luck and sharp mind is a dangerous combination.

Then you have met the minority i must say i have never met such people in my life who would welcome such things over a genuine person.

really? REALLY?

Sorry dude,my wife likes me because i am a nice guy.

A nice guy who is principled and clever is anyday better than a random jholbaaz.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom