What's new

Shit things Desi think

nothing jus getting bored passing my time...isliye pareshaan kr ra hu sbko......plzz ignore me :coffee:

Then you better ignore sending me a message :angry: and don't interfere in matters that do not concern you.

Then you better ignore sending me a message :angry: and don't interfere in matters that do not concern you.

arre pr mera operation hua hai....bed rest pe hu i dunno wat do.........u r so mean :cray: :cray: :cray:

and rude

arre pr mera operation hua hai....bed rest pe hu i dunno wat do.........u r so mean :cray: :cray: :cray:

and rude

Neither am i mean or rude. You are being rude by saying i am fighting with someone while i was clearly discussing and you did you're "you hate me thing" on another thread as well.

He is dead wrong :))))))))))))))))))))).

I meant that in public and especially in safety of numbers, women generally like to crib about men.

But in private, man on woman, the dynamics 99 out of 100 times is very clear. :agree:

You are free to disagree.

I meant that in public and especially in safety of numbers, women generally like to crib about men.

But in private, man on woman, the dynamics 99 out of 100 times is very clear. :agree:

You are free to disagree.

And the dynamics translate as harassment.

verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy right huh.

sissies

And the dynamics translate as harassment.

verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy right huh.

sissies

Not at all. I was thinking along very different lines actually. No harassment involved. No sissiness either.

The most private moments between a man and a woman have none of this BS social baggage involved. There are just two individuals and nothing else in between.

thats not harassment. female bosses are just strict with the work.

In my experience, post menopasal profs are the worst to work with or under. Life kharab ho jaati hai with their mood swings man.

thats not harassment. female bosses are just strict with the work.
strict.....phhuuh...
they go all mushy mushy if u happen to complimnt thm.(like--wht a nice ring,is it platinum)
bt god forbid if u criticize there work or differ wid thm on some major thng...they never forget...u may not face there wrath instantly bt it will delivered

Not at all. I was thinking along very different lines actually. No harassment involved. No sissiness either.

The most private moments between a man and a woman have none of this BS social baggage involved. There are just two individuals and nothing else in between.

there is something called consensual so there is NO comparison of who is stronger. If its not consensual then its surely harassment.

Nothing macho here but male sissiness

In my experience, post menopasal profs are the worst to work with or under. Life kharab ho jaati hai with their mood swings man.

thats the worst BS excuse i heard ever from men.

oh btw we are not in mood swing all the month. so this BS of yours just doesnt work.

The reality is men working under female bosses most of the time failed to come up to the expected timely output.

strict.....phhuuh...
they go all mushy mushy if u happen to complimnt thm.(like--wht a nice ring,is it platinum)
bt god forbid if u criticize there work or differ wid thm on some major thng...they never forget...u may not face there wrath instantly bt it will delivered

:what: well i cant say anything about your side but since i dint experience any such uncalled for praise neither i practiced any such revenge policy so i can say with conviction we are just strict with work

The reality is men working under female bosses most of the time failed to come up to the expected timely output.
dont agree to tht.......moreovr i have personally experienced d opposite

No there are a lot of other things as well that seriously gives you the creeps.
well if u r pointing towards work place perverts.....i know quite a few of thm,bt most of thm r harmless.....bt frm a womens pov they may b disgusting

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom