What's new

Shit things Desi think

Thats what i mean exactly a fake man can live with a fake women like himself. A man who prefers his exterior over the real self isn't worthy of a serious relationship anyways but that you won't understand.

I see the basic disconnect in our thinking here. You are looking at a man as a potential mate for life. I am looking at a girl as a potential mate for sometimes a day, sometimes a couple of weeks to a month, rarely a few months (the longest being 4). I agree its tough to maintain a facade indefinitely and eventually (usually the first morning) the real self will come through. But honestly I am not looking long term right now so I honestly have not given it much thought. But I will tell you this. I have rarely had a girl cry on me. That speaks volumes about my perception and expectation management.

I see the basic disconnect in our thinking here. You are looking at a man as a potential mate for life. I am looking at a girl as a potential mate for sometimes a day, sometimes a couple of weeks to a month, rarely a few months (the longest being 4). I agree its tough to maintain a facade indefinitely and eventually (usually the first morning) the real self will come through. But honestly I am not looking long term right now so I honestly have not given it much thought. But I will tell you this. I have rarely had a girl cry on me. That speaks volumes about my perception and expectation management.

No it just tells me its a man talking. You just said yourself anyone can say anything behind a screen and i agree with that part. I am not talking about you're life here just replying to the assumption you made about me.

No it just tells me its a man talking. You just said yourself anyone can say anything behind a screen and i agree with that part. I am not talking about you're life here just replying to the assumption you made about me.

Not all men are like me Aamna. That is not being fair to guys like Alpha who are genuinely serious about a girl. He is obviously in love. Good for him! Me? I don't know what love is. Every girl I meet, I think I am in love. But what is love? It must be something special na if such a big hauwwa is made about it? So I realize what I feel is not the love you guys talk about. But when I am with a girl, I am totally into her. And believe me when I tell you that if I was the sleazy sort, I could very easily lead a girl on with thoughts of something more, something permanent, even marriage (I am shaking at the thought .... don't do this to me pls). But I am a gentleman. I make sure the girl understands without ever making her feel cheap. Does that make me a bad man compared to those who settle down with one woman the first woman they meet or are made to meet? I hope it does not. Because I am a really nice guy, and I am sure if we ever meet, you will agree.

Not all men are like me Aamna. That is not being fair to guys like Alpha who are genuinely serious about a girl. He is obviously in love. Good for him! Me? I don't know what love is. Every girl I meet, I think I am in love. But what is love? It must be something special na if such a big hauwwa is made about it? So I realize what I feel is not the love you guys talk about. But when I am with a girl, I am totally into her. And believe me when I tell you that if I was the sleazy sort, I could very easily lead a girl on with thoughts of something more, something permanent, even marriage (I am shaking at the thought .... don't do this to me pls). But I am a gentleman. I make sure the girl understands without ever making her feel cheap. Does that make me a bad man compared to those who settle down with one woman the first woman they meet or are made to meet? I hope it does not. Because I am a really nice guy, and I am sure if we ever meet, you will agree.

Well thats about opinions right. Though i mentioned this is just a forum anybody can say anything and it won't necessarily be the truth in most cases if not all though. Some people would indeed think like you but i don't. A lot of people would consider you a nice guy for keeping it casual and not leading someone in the hope of marriage or anything but as different individuals i think otherwise. You would find a thousand things to blame the way i think which won't be fair but to me the idea abhors me thats why i said i wasn't commenting on you're life because as much as it offends or shocks me i don't like to talk about someone's personal life. That being said, I know @Alpha1 is a nice guy yet i don't think all men aren't like that but thats again my opinion men don't have to be offended by the view of only one woman.

Well thats about opinions right. Though i mentioned this is just a forum anybody can say anything and it won't necessarily be the truth in most cases if not all though. Some people would indeed think like you but i don't. A lot of people would consider you a nice guy for keeping it casual and not leading someone in the hope of marriage or anything but as different individuals i think otherwise. You would find a thousand things to blame the way i think which won't be fair but to me the idea abhors me thats why i said i wasn't commenting on you're life because as much as it offends or shocks me i don't like to talk about someone's personal life. That being said, I know @Alpha1 is a nice guy yet i don't think all men aren't like that but thats again my opinion men don't have to be offended by the view of only one woman.
ur view is d general view of women......atleast in india,wht he said will definitely produce d highlited effect n few chappals too:p:

No don't get me wrong. I am not being judgmental about you or your values and I respect your opinion. I am obviously hurt that me and my lifestyle abhor you. I wish I could change that but its difficult on the internet. Especially since you are a Pakistani and a Muslim and I am an Indian and a Hindu. But at least its a good start that we are talking and not fighting. :tup:

Well this is a shout to all the crazies out there:

This is from a number of experiences and also from a number of stories from other girls and guys...all desi:

1) When a girl smiles she does not automatically fancies you!

This line: hansi tou phassi needs to get a recheck!

2) When a girl laughs she doesnt want to jump in bed with you

3) When a girl says she can understand she doesnt want to marry you

4) When a girl tolerates you she may have feelings for you but then again she may be a better human than you

5) IF you can not tolerate something of a similar magnitude being done on your women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin) then for heavens sake dont try it on other girls for they are also other people's women (sister, some girl you fancy, mother, aunt, cousin)

6) When you say you respect someone it doesnt automatically mean you start becoming a dictator!

7) For Muslims: ALLAH gave rights to women then who the hell are you to take them away or even bend them?

8) If you misbehave dont expect respect in return...there is a saying treat people the way you want to be treated...if not today but tomorrow karma will bite you hard!

9) I dont get why most of you keep saying goray are dogs are like this and that....For all I know they follow rule 8...if you respect them no way are they gonna fall all over you!!

10) When a girl says nicely back off it is NOT a challenge to try the opposite whoever told you that shit is probably still single!

Anything I missed?

I wish the road romeos and men(who consider teasing is fun) will understand this someday.

ur view is d general view of women......atleast in india,wht he said will definitely produce d highlited effect n few chappals too:p:

Chappals??lol the chappals only others would get :D don't ask me who.

No don't get me wrong. I am not being judgmental about you or your values and I respect your opinion. I am obviously hurt that me and my lifestyle abhor you. I wish I could change that but its difficult on the internet. Especially since you are a Pakistani and a Muslim and I am an Indian and a Hindu. But at least its a good start that we are talking and not fighting. :tup:

I won't fight as long as you or anybody else for that matter doesn't misbehave and i am glad we aren't fighting as well :) Secondly, its you're life and yes it does abhor and offend me just not because of where i am from but because of the person i am. But there is no reason for you to be hurt over it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom