What's new

Shit things Desi think

Yes there are players in both genders and there are some who can make that girl on the tree to come down by herself ..... :)
ain? whats that supposed to be? reaching out for a kitten?! :unsure:

Or did you mean the girl who is out of reach lower her level?

Thank you!! :D but this thread is for highlighting flaws in desi society! :D

Lady !!some confusion on both sides, for me it is like trying to break the jinx of religion and for the other it is some thing else :D. I played there ......(no offence to anyone here )

You have quite a strong resolve when it comes to religion, for sure :D.

Peace between us and friends as usual :cheers:

Last edited:
THIS trend I dont get....Jub pata hai nai maanay gain family walay then why the hell go for it?! Seriously relationship takes a disgusting stand .....soo far MOST if not ALL my classmates are married to their highschool bf and gf....soo I really dont get this shit...Maybe its a desi thing! Go flirt about then come home and marry mama''s choice like an awara billi :rofl:There are players in both genders!! :agree:
Guys really care for their mother's decision. He has to think about two women, a women who raised him, knows him best since his childhood and a women with whom he is going to spend rest of the life with.

Guys generally like what their mothers like because they know their mothers know them the best.

Girls want guy who is not Mama's boy but at the same time want him to take care of her like her father did. :rofl:

They like to be Papa ki pari but hate Mama's boy. :D

P.S. I am free to do anything. ;)

koi baat nai; you don't look that bad;
btw i don't know if it's safe to announce here ; but i have a fiance now I am engaged
I Will update my status today on FB too;
Happened last week ; family tradition
I am one of the few people who will get married before twenty:enjoy:
are!!! :woot:
btw,u dont like desi girls right? :what:

There is too much of this woman's lib crap going around nowadays man.

Simple fact of the matter is that the world respects strength and men are, always have been, and always will be stronger.

Yes women will live longer, but while we are around, we are boss.

Now get me my sandwich and cold coffee and come sit on my lap.

well No;
you know how i look; hardly desi
my Fiance is the same
and yes i am engaged
congrats :enjoy:

Simple fact of the matter is that the world respects strength and men are, always have been, and always will be stronger.

:D :D

Actually right now i am head over heels; literally; i thought i would never admit it online :ashamed:
lol ; i feel like making a thread
bana le yara. :tup:
yahan sab apne hi hain,just dont give out too much details(u know that already though).

Guys really care for their mother's decision. He has to think about two women, a women who raised him, knows him best since his childhood and a women with whom he is going to spend rest of the life with.
Not every mother knows their child! It is true every mother THINKS they do...otherwise their munda would not be going around with another kuri prior to her approval or even against her wish!!

Guys generally like what their mothers like because they know their mothers know them the best.
let me paraphrase this...Guys dont wanna use their brains too much in this matter so just say yes mummy? I know my cousin's excuse was mom, you are gonna live with her...I will earn the bread and you will spend time with her so choose whoever YOU can tolerate I will adjust...I laughed at him then slapped his head! :P

Girls want guy who is not Mama's boy but at the same time want him to take care of her like her father did. :rofl:
We want guys who can make decisions without a phone call to mama ..if he cant make the biggest choice of his life (shadi) not sure what sort of partner he will be...the phone will always be on his ear and he will be like mummy...

They like to be Papa ki pari but hate Mama's boy. :D

P.S. I am free to do anything. ;)

Not all papa ki pari hate mama's boy nor the opposite :D

Its just a thinking...if the guy has no balls to decide...no idea how he will decide when he is a parent or something!

And few months back you were all women rights and stuff....:rolleyes1:

Life would be so much easier if we could get all girls married off first and get that headache out of the way before moving on to more important things.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom