What's new

Seriously India...

I do know that atleast this 'brotherly' nation has left india quite wailing and crying off-lately by refusing to support on lakhvi stance.
Anyways, back 2 ur question,do u see a differnece between relationship between china and taiwan,and india and pakistan?

China lays her claim on entire Taiwanese territory.
Not that i support her stance or even care abt it.

Something from the article u quoted.

"It is a crude interference of China's internal affairs, damages China's sovereignty and security interests and goes against the trend of peaceful development in cross-strait relations," he added."

so you want peace with india

then why do you object to indo us neuklerar deal

why do you make noise when russia leases neuk subs to india

why are their talk shows on your media when india decides to buy rafales

why are pakistanies so concerrened about Tejas , arjun or owr future assult rifle ?

why pakistan supports and funds jihad in kashmir and trying to revive khalistani sepratist movement

why even after its own house is burning pakistan gives shelter to people like dawood ibrahim maulana massod akhar , hafiz saeed or lakhvi who are wanted criminals and terrorists by USA , UNO and interpol and india ?

we wanted peace with pakistan always but why were we stabbed in back last time we started a peace initative and replied back with kargill

thing is

1.pakistan has to make peace with india on indian terms now

2.their is no value of pakistan for india until it shares its asset with us till then keep making cloud castels nobody cares

3.india doesnt wants to merge with pakistan and unlike many in pakistan who gloat "hindustan ne pakistan ke vajood ko abhi tak taslleem nahi kiya hai" are fools and making fool of pakistan india accepted pakistan and recognised it very earli its afghanistan who never agreed to recognise pakistan not even in pak friendli talibani regime

4.there is nothing pakistan offers india that we dont have or made alternate arrengements for them BUT WHAT PAKISTAN WANTS FROM INDIA IN RETURN FOR SO CALLED PEACE IS "NOT ON OFFER"

baki lagge raho :coffee:

Guru,

Who said we want peace with you----. We don't---. Remember---historically it is a numbers game----the more losses we have---the closer we are to a victory---.

Guru,

Who said we want peace with you----. We don't---. Remember---historically it is a numbers game----the more losses we have---the closer we are to a victory---.
Didn't quite get it...

The more losses you have, the closer you are to victory ?

Didn't quite get it...

The more losses you have, the closer you are to victory ?

Hi,

Look at the history of the invaders---they had to invade multiple times. Many lost the first few times---.

Hi,

Look at the history of the invaders---they had to invade multiple times. Many lost the first few times---.
Yes the history is there. But it's quite interesting to see that you are drawing a pattern out of it.

I mean, many invaders lost, so did Pakistan. So it means Pakistan will win in future ?

And what's there to win ? India ? Well you already had it if there had been no partition, now isn't it ? Now that partition has happened, now you want to come back to the same place ?

Yes the history is there. But it's quite interesting to see that you are drawing a pattern out of it.

I mean, many invaders lost, so did Pakistan. So it means Pakistan will win in future ?

And what's there to win ? India ? Well you already had it if there had been no partition, now isn't it ? Now that partition has happened, now you want to come back to the same place ?

Hi,

I guess that is what that is----. But my not going to peace with India does not mean that I want to go to war with it.

Hi,

I guess that is what that is----. But my not going to peace with India does not mean that I want to go to war with it.

You sir, somewhat echo the ideology of Pakistani army. For PA, it does not matter whether they loose, they are content as long as they are able to give India a bloody nose. I don't understand what one eventually gets out of it.

Pakistanis does not necessarily have to be friends with us, would have been better to be friendly, but anyways. But, if that is the case, then they should not try to create trouble in India and be satisfied with what they have.

Guru,

who said "we" want so called "peqace with pakistan" and that to on pakistani terms :haha:

look who and why started this thread :azn:

as for history is concernned you i guess dint go thru it properlli the western asian/central asian maruders always looted your lands before they came indo indian mainland remmeber the bulle shahs quote = khaya peeya chahe da baki ahmed shahe da :azn:

also if you read history all great battels were faught in "panipat" while your tribes of martial races always kept fighting with each other

so the point is pakistan is in no position to demand peace with india on pakistani terms if you want peace with india then you have to play by indian rules .... are you ready :coffee:

You sir, somewhat echo the ideology of Pakistani army. For PA, it does not matter whether they loose, they are content as long as they are able to give India a bloody nose. I don't understand what one eventually gets out of it.

Pakistanis does not necessarily have to be friends with us, would have been better to be friendly, but anyways. But, if that is the case, then they should not try to create trouble in India and be satisfied with what they have.

Hi,

There is no such thing as bloody nose anymore----. We don't want war----but we don't want to make friends with India---.

See in incursion---any insurgency is Indias doing---and you would ask me how---it is easy---. It is a drama started by the politicians----a slogan for strike on Pakistan as a retaliation increases the VOTE BANK----.

The Indian border force does not have to seek permission from the center anymore----what is that for----to create a furor amongst the public that we have been wronged before and not anymore---and the same reaction on this board----.

The question arises---who benefits from all this drama---the indian politician---. Not the Pakistani politician---because in Pakistan---elections are won by fraud and rigging and are not india centric and are not about what the border security force the rangers does or don't----.

So---all this drama of insurgents coming into india---this happening----that happening---is all a political mileage drama----. Modi does not want to lose the re-election in the coming years----. BJP is going to do all and more to blame Pakistan---they will rile the public---and looking at the reaction from this board alone---they will win the the elections.

It is easy to see that the Indians have lost all their common sense----in the furor to blame Pakistan---they are running over each other---not realizing that they have been duped----.

who said "we" want so called "peqace with pakistan" and that to on pakistani terms :haha:

look who and why started this thread :azn:

as for history is concernned you i guess dint go thru it properlli the western asian/central asian maruders always looted your lands before they came indo indian mainland remmeber the bulle shahs quote = khaya peeya chahe da baki ahmed shahe da :azn:

also if you read history all great battels were faught in "panipat" while your tribes of martial races always kept fighting with each other

so the point is pakistan is in no position to demand peace with india on pakistani terms if you want peace with india then you have to play by indian rules .... are you ready :coffee:

Guru----,

Nowadays---I just have to give you a little push and you light yourself on fire----.

Hi,

There is no such thing as bloody nose anymore----. We don't want war----but we don't want to make friends with India---.

See in incursion---any insurgency is Indias doing---and you would ask me how---it is easy---. It is a drama started by the politicians----a slogan for strike on Pakistan as a retaliation increases the VOTE BANK----.

The Indian border force does not have to seek permission from the center anymore----what is that for----to create a furor amongst the public that we have been wronged before and not anymore---and the same reaction on this board----.

The question arises---who benefits from all this drama---the indian politician---. Not the Pakistani politician---because in Pakistan---elections are won by fraud and rigging and are not india centric and are not about what the border security force the rangers does or don't----.

So---all this drama of insurgents coming into india---this happening----that happening---is all a political mileage drama----. Modi does not want to lose the re-election in the coming years----. BJP is going to do all and more to blame Pakistan---they will rile the public---and looking at the reaction from this board alone---they will win the the elections.

It is easy to see that the Indians have lost all their common sense----in the furor to blame Pakistan---they are running over each other---not realizing that they have been duped----.

Guru----,

Nowadays---I just have to give you a little push and you light yourself on fire----.
well nobody cares what pakistan or pakistani establishment or pakistani awaam wants

question is what you are offreing in return

and their is nothing that pakistan can offer us and what pakistan wants for "peace with india" is not on offer

your nation has no choice but to take what we are prepaired to offer take it or leave it

now comes modi well he tested your resolve by sending NS an inviataion and pakistani hesitence showed us thier resolve and when despite repeated messages your counsel met those who want to break india prooved him that no worthwhile buisness could be done and pakistani elected goverments cannot be trusted with "meaning ful dailog or peace"

rest u sir can speculate yourself

Most of their representation on PDF would rather have your sisters raped, babies cut out of wombs and burnt.. and you think trying to reason with PDF Indians on weapons is a good idea?

Good luck

Hi,

Sir,
That will work out perfectly fine for us too. I will still say, a friendly relation would have been better. But then again, something is better than nothing.

I disagree, partially if not totally. All the elections in India revolve around roti-kapda-makaan, education, job opportunity, healthcare. Also, certain degree of vote-bank politics is also there based on religion and caste. We are gradually getting rid of them.
Yes, Modi did use anti-Pakistan remarks in some of his campaigns. But let me assure you that is not the central idea.

Most of their representation on PDF would rather have your sisters raped, babies cut out of wombs and burnt.. and you think trying to reason with PDF Indians on weapons is a good idea?

Good luck
For what it is worth, the Indian representation on PDF is an accurate indicator of the leanings of the Indian public. The crop here does not come out of thin air. The general public is not as extreme as the one here, but they are actively hostile towards Pakistan.

The days when the general Indian public wanted good relations and peace, while the hawks were exceptions...are long gone.

Sir,
That will work out perfectly fine for us too. I will still say, a friendly relation would have been better. But then again, something is better than nothing.

I disagree, partially if not totally. All the elections in India revolve around rot-kapda-makaan, education, job opportunity, healthcare. Also, certain degree of vote-bank politics is also there based on religion and caste. We are gradually getting rid of them.
Yes, Modi did use anti-Pakistan remarks in some of his campaigns. But let me assure you that is not the central idea.
actualli pakistani nation is getting desparate for "peace with india" so they are giving too much importence to themselfs :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom