What's new

Seriously India...

wasnt the same kerry who snubbed pakistani reporter on indian conections to terror activities in india as "assumptions" :azn:

:pop:

Ahahahahaha :D your are comparing a "Band Kamre ki chitrol" with press conference :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahahahahaha :D your are comparing a "Band Kamre ki chitrol" with press conference :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
well keep dreaming about "band kamre ki chittrol" and carressing your bruised egos but nothings gonna change with india or USA on their dealings with land of the pure:haha:

arent you part of US/NATO led "war on terror" :azn: :coffee:

No ??? We are not since US fled in "Peeche se phati hui pant" .... what we are doing with TTP/BLA and in Karachi Operation is on our own....

mujhe in kutton k itni jaldi wapis aane ki umeed ni thi prr khair aane do .... not that "Dhooni wala Aaney do" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No ??? We are not since US fled in "Peeche se phati hui pant" .... what we are doing with TTP/BLA and in Karachi Operation is on our own....

mujhe in kutton k itni jaldi wapis aane ki umeed ni thi prr khair aane do .... not that "Dhooni wala Aaney do" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
check again nanhe miya masoom USA is still in afghanistan and have a very huge presence in pakistan baki you can try to post as many smiles to hide your frustation and helplessness but its not gonna help your cause as no matter how much you try to down play your nations dependence on USA you still cant ignoare the fact that its onli USA and its influence on WB & IMF which is stopping your nation from an economick meltdown baki lagge raho :haha:

check again nanhe miya masoom USA is still in afghanistan and have a very huge presence in pakistan baki you can try to post as many smiles to hide your frustation and helplessness but its not gonna help your cause as no matter how much you try to down play your nations dependence on USA you still cant ignoare the fact that its onli USA and its influence on WB & IMF which is stopping your nation from an economick meltdown baki lagge raho :haha:

These will only be your wishes to "Chiragh ka Jin"

Pakistan Hmesha rehne k liye hai .....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

These will only be your wishes to "Chiragh ka Jin"

Pakistan Hmesha rehne k liye hai .....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

Well study your history before amusing your self with emoticons, then you might be worth a debate or two.
Didn't know you were allergic to emotions. :lol:

On topic

Lol , you dodged my questions and about history I guess I know about Rajeev Gandhi , that's why I asked how does his actions concern the topic of this thread.

Oh we are feeling like Israel, but it's another thing that you even turn to a minute state like Israel for your security.
And if you were worth your salt, you would know there was no nuclear umbrella in play when Rajiv was left almost slumped.... BTW, Israel can take credit for holding much larger neighbours at bay, but what have you got to be proud of.... but as said, cheap banter doesn't cost a dime. !!

All that gibberish and going in circles but still afraid of not banking on Tactical nukes. :lol: Whatever your PM said to Rajeev I guess we all saw that fructifying in Kargil. :lol: Oh !! it was so shameful that you had to disown them and watch them die from sidelines.

You just doesn't weild enough diplomatic clout to do that, neither do you have economy to lure away the foreign sellers.

We are buying Billions of worth of weapon US and hence legitimately wants them not to double cross us.The volume of business we offer is unparalleled to soft loned exports. So we are just asking US to address our genuine concerns.
You're just accepting my argument.

Because India is powerful and Pakistan not, let's prevent her from combating terrorism

Guru Bahi naqal ko bi aqal ki zaroorat hotey hey..... no point in giving a breakdown without logic or substance.
You are talking about some debate on Pakistani TV channels, so it's only safe to assume that what Arnab Goswami barks on daily basis is the word of GOI.
The fact is Pakistan has never protested to any governments on Indian arms purchase.
GOP may have issued statements to the effect that certain weapons purchase may start an arms race in the region but unlike India Pakistan never started whining directly to the supplier.
This display of playing the drama queen has been the Indian pattern for decades, just recall how Mrs Gandhi got into twists when US decided to supply F-16s to Pakistan. The Indian dilemma is that it can't think past Pakistan.
Do you see any concern by Pakistan on your military spending spree, India is also purchasing Apache Gunships, do you hear any mention of them by anyone in Pakistan. Where as Pakistan has been deploying it's aircraft and Gunships against militants for several years now, for the same effort, one could argue, when was the last time any Indian aircraft fired in anger. Bottom line is, one should have confidence in one's capabilities, which you people obviously lack hence every time Pakistan makes a purchase, you end up with rattled nerves and shaking knees.
Yup somewhat. Like f16s were needed for soviets, where we launched many operation.

ao whatever we buy, it irks India. We shouldn't get iron either (to make knives), cuz they can be used against India too, even though it can be used to slaughter cows.

Ohh..tell me something new!!And by all means go ahead:)

@WishLivePak -- You see ? right there..
And in India there are also people like him, against Pakistan.

Just because some part of the country is hell bent on destroying another, it should not be generalized. Our trouble is terrorism and India trouble is not that (it isn't affected as much)

To rest who quoted me, I won't reply further as this has become troll thread thanks to few. It's waste of time now.

Anyway, basic point I will end with is, Pakistan should be allowed economically and military so she can combat terrorism. India should go out of its way and tell other countries to help us, because it'll benefit India indirectly.

Anyway, basic point I will end with is, Pakistan should be allowed economically and military so she can combat terrorism. India should go out of its way and tell other countries to help us, because it'll benefit India indirectly.
How

ao whatever we buy, it irks India. We shouldn't get iron either (to make knives), cuz they can be used against India too, even though it can be used to slaughter cows.
now that went down to rhetoric level.

Ignore the trolls.

And in India there are also people like him, against Pakistan.

Just because some part of the country is hell bent on destroying another, it should not be generalized. Our trouble is terrorism and India trouble is not that (it isn't affected as much)
Oh no..you are playing it down there. What I want you to see is there is brazen support for terrorism against India very much present even among the educated youth of Pakistan. While the same cannot be said about India, take it from me.

1. Why do you avoid a direct question here ?
What has Pakistan done so far to neutralize terrorists that attack India ?

We are a big nation of 1.2 billion, a huge and growing economy and a behemoth military power. You will find us beside you and even fighting alongside you. But Pakistan has to make it clear beyond any doubt that it can be trusted first. I'm sorry to say, when can go for all out war against TTP and do nothing against, say, Masood Azhar, it does not send positive signals at all. That's disappointing.

Why does India do this ?
How does India send the message back to your home that it does not like Pakistan's selective War on Terror ?

India tries to block economic and military aid. So that people, like you, take note of the fact, try to find why and do something about it. On India's part, its a sound policy. If Pakistan is honest with what it says, then the blockades will force them to take actions against terrorists attacking India as well.

If Pakistan is dishonest, then we might as well assume that Pakistan is covertly supporting these terrorist against India and in that case, it is in India's favour to economically and militarily weaken Pakistan.

It's going to happen even more so in future, about time Pakistan starts acting with responsibility and conviction.

Take a look at this :

US lawmakers urge Pakistan to take action against all militants

Not one of those cases, where you can say, there is smoke, but no fire!!

Last edited:
Well that's your perogative, we haven't stopped you from protesting to russia, france, US or Israel. As i said in another thread
I think Indian diplomats do a good job in raising objections against what it perceives as an increment in threat perceptions in immediate theater of combat. It also lets major weapons distributors know that it will use it's own military sales as a leveraging tactics to reduce potential sale to a hostile entity. If you think objectively it is using every avenue in it's arsenal to hedge against potential risks against security paradigm of India. The reason Pakistan cannot do this is because it cannot do the same against India, as it's book order values are much smaller.

The thing is Pakistanis arent pansies like some, so wont care much to protest.

@WishLivePak good attempt at proving u are a pakistani. Ur whole bs talk tht ,' India is more powerful than pakistan ...' rubbish, constant repitition of it, and whole begging of india to let pakistan purchase what she wants , is giving away a lot.

India can cry and whine like she has done since her entire history, Pakistan has always procured and achieved what she wanted and will do so inshaAllah.
And for those claiming that since Usa is india's ally, have forgotten Usa also calls Pakistan her ally and has always maintained much closer relationship with pakistan compared to India.

You need F-16 Blk.52s to combat terrorism? They have a navy (you received Harpoon AShMs from the US)? We ALL know the Pak Mil takes the US military aid and diverts a significant proportion of it to weapons directly aiming at India.

Seriously Pakistan.....

And again, India can do whatever it wants. Go make more nukes whatever, but you can live without them
Oh the irony, Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal on the planet!

Guru Bahi naqal ko bi aqal ki zaroorat hotey hey..... no point in giving a breakdown without logic or substance.
You are talking about some debate on Pakistani TV channels, so it's only safe to assume that what Arnab Goswami barks on daily basis is the word of GOI.
The fact is Pakistan has never protested to any governments on Indian arms purchase.
GOP may have issued statements to the effect that certain weapons purchase may start an arms race in the region but unlike India Pakistan never started whining directly to the supplier.
This display of playing the drama queen has been the Indian pattern for decades, just recall how Mrs Gandhi got into twists when US decided to supply F-16s to Pakistan. The Indian dilemma is that it can't think past Pakistan.
Do you see any concern by Pakistan on your military spending spree, India is also purchasing Apache Gunships, do you hear any mention of them by anyone in Pakistan. Where as Pakistan has been deploying it's aircraft and Gunships against militants for several years now, for the same effort, one could argue, when was the last time any Indian aircraft fired in anger. Bottom line is, one should have confidence in one's capabilities, which you people obviously lack hence every time Pakistan makes a purchase, you end up with rattled nerves and shaking knees.
It is nothing but wishful thinking to think that India is the only nation that questions Pakistan's arms procurements. Most of the Western world questions the military aid Pakistan receives and how it chooses to employ it.

India is simply the most vocal because these weapons are being directly targeted at India but to believe that the world is oblivious to the fact that a)Pakistan is state-sponsoring terror and b) using counter terror funds to purchase conventional weapons aimed at anyone but terrorists you are choosing to be naïve.

Back
Top Bottom