What's new

Seriously India...

your right in the bolded part but the fact is all your cutting egde wepons tech is used against india so we will do whatever it takes to diprive your nation of it till we can and you will do the same if you have that capability so its all about "haves and have nots " hope you get my point sir :cheers:
Guru bhai, i wouldn't call a Pigeon as cutting edge technology.
In any case, what has India so far achieved by making all these noises. All the sanctions have proved a blessing in disguise. You see, once America embargoed our F-16s, it caused much rejoice in India but in due course, America realised that Pakistan has other options so forget the older models , it released the latest versions. similarly, the US was keen to supply the standard gunships but Pakistan was keen for the much more capable platform and hey presto...there you have it. Not difficult to conclude, whose policy has been successful in this field.

UN should declare India a terror state !!!
Mai sadke aapki is masoomiat pe .. kassam se :haha:

Zardari-Copy-2-890x395.jpg

Guru bhai, i wouldn't call a Pigeon as cutting edge technology.
In any case, what has India so far achieved by making all these noises. All the sanctions have proved a blessing in disguise. You see, once America embargoed our F-16s, it caused much rejoice in India but in due course, America realised that Pakistan has other options so forget the older models , it released the latest versions. similarly, the US was keen to supply the standard gunships but Pakistan was keen for the much more capable platform and hey presto...there you have it. Not difficult to conclude, whose policy has been successful in this field.
well you are onli embargoed and mis treated by your so called "FRIENDS NOT MASTERS" when they discoverred your double game which was hurting their interests but we were never in USAs good books heck they even sent their 7th fleet to "teach india a lesson" in 1971

but now your on the recivieng end ever thought why and how things went so bad for your nation :azn:

remmeber USAs objections & embargoes against owr neuclear technology , ISRO and other such things and what we achived after that for example PSLV , GSLV , cryo engine tech , FBR ect . ect.

now the same USA is selling us paches of latest block , C7s , C130J , P8Is just to name a few while we owrselfs are devloping couple of diffrent types of roatarry winged gunships

so i ask humballi whats your point :azn :

Because India is hosting so many UN banned terrorists on her soil ?? :D
you mean TTP , LET , HUJI ect ect :chilli: :omghaha:

Those who can let loose all bets just to bleed India threw thousand cut lecturing us on our diplomatic move ?? You don't do it because you know you won't be successful in doing so. It's not out of some high moral ground or in good faith.
Successful governments of the day, issue statements according to their policies, who can forget the belligerent attitude of Rajiv Gandhi until he got a quite word in the ear.
And don't talk rubbish about capability. It's not your country, it's us who have pledged "NO FIRST USE''. If your country do have capabilities you are bragging off then it should stop warning imminent use of tactical nukes if our forces cross border. :lol:
Let me beat you with your own stick, every country has it's nuclear doctrine in place, it's not something one expects having to implement ever, however we do have warlords condemned to issue statements on daily basis from, cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits, targeted killings and what not....... yes sir, we see the capability in our neighbourhood on how to make fool of the public. And after every such statement, I'm sure you feel even more brave.

Back
Top Bottom