What's new

Seriously India...

Successful governments of the day, issue statements according to their policies, who can forget the belligerent attitude of Rajiv Gandhi until he got a quite word in the ear.

Successfully government of the day is that government which spares no effort to secure it's objective. Talk is cheap.

Rajiv's belligerent attitude ?? Elaborate that a bit , that how does that relate to this thread.

Let me beat you with your own stick, every country has it's nuclear doctrine in place, it's not something one expects having to implement ever, however we do have warlords condemned to issue statements on daily basis from, cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits, targeted killings and what not....... yes sir, we see the capability in our neighbourhood on how to make fool of the public. And after every such statement, I'm sure you feel even more brave.

:lol: Nuclear doctrine. :rofl: It's what is called lack in one prowress doctrine. MAD doctrine is only losers doctrine.
You know it very well your shenagins are just because of nuclear umbrella you have. Once you remove that you won't fair any better than Palestine.

No because India funding and supporting terrorists from its birth

Rhetorics , no substance.

Pakistan shared no evidence, says US - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

No because India funding and supporting terrorists from its birth

jaa sadkee ...koji bothi waleya
so now when you have no answer for your own nationsruling elite's past "blunders, plunders & surrenders" you have come down to making personal insults and name calling........ what a pity:haha:

so now when you have no answer for your own nationsruling elite's past "blunders, plunders & surrenders" you have come down to making personal insults and name calling........ what a pity:haha:

didn't your govt. supported Mukti Bahini in Bangladesh ??? Your PM proudly owned it
didn't your govt. supported LTTE in Srilanka ???? Whole worlds knows it
didn't your govt.Supporting Tibetians in China ???? (don't know if they are on armed struggle)
didn't your govt. BLA in balochistan ???
didn't your govt. TTP ???

you indian are worlds most hypocrite people who defend blindly .... remember what goes around come around... hamara aa gya hai aur 65000+ logon ka khoon diya hai hm ne ..... tm logon ne zyada kiya hai ... socho tmhara kiya hoga ???

The possible sentiment behind creating this thread is appreciated,

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

India does not have a problem with terrorism in Pakistan. In fact it suits us quite well if the nation rips itself apart.

What we have a problem is with the inability of Pakistan to control those who live within its borders whom it conveniently non state actors & making a shoddy attempt to divest itself of their responsibility.

This is a problem Pak created for itself & its answer needs to found by Pk alone for good or for bad.

Pakistan mentality of supporting those lunatics will take time to change. We have a generation that grew supporting these. Allow the new generation, like me, to come in big numbers so we can silent those that support these people.

Why should the rest of the world & the neighbourhood have to suffer the consequences of Pak mentality ?? What happens if a worse mentality creeps in which seems plausible give the sources where funds come from into Madrasas. Example :

Lal Masjid Madrassa educated Females urging ISIS to defeat U.S and form Islamic State in Pakistan.

We cannot wait for that generation to fade away. We need to get on with our lives & nation building.

As regards allowing your generation to come in big numbers, I'd like to add that most suicide bombers & terrorists are of
the younger generation so what does that show ?

Pakistan cannot live without helicopters or other necessary weapons, so being a hurdle will stop Pakistan from doing its work.

Why can Pak not live without bombing its own territory ?

The root is in the fact that large regions were never in control of GoP & for the 1st time PA is stepping into its own territory.

Events have shown that weapons / equipment given to Pak has been used against India in one form or another. India will continue to oppose acquisitions.

didn't your govt. supported Mukti Bahini in Bangladesh ??? Your PM proudly owned it
didn't your govt. supported LTTE in Srilanka ???? Whole worlds knows it
didn't your govt.Supporting Tibetians in China ???? (don't know if they are on armed struggle)

you indian are worlds most hypocrite people who defend blindly .... remember what goes around come around... hamara aa gya hai aur 65000+ logon ka khoon diya hai hm ne ..... tm logon ne zyada kiya hai ... socho tmhara kiya hoga ???
well if you know all that whats stopping your nations security agencies in sharing proofs of the same with UNO , ICJ , Interpol , USA or india :azn:

as for those 65K people killed in pakistan deu to terrorism do you know who created these tallibunnies or so called "tabiliqui jamats" with help of CIA training and saudi funding in the first place ?

why did your ex president said on nation TV that TTP was made by him to control afghanistan and find "strategik depth" their ?

do you know who and why called these people "strategick assets" and why Ex first lady of USA and now new presidential candiadate "hillary clinton" advised you "if you rear poisnous snakes in your backyard to hurt your naighbour thinking they wont hurt you then you are a fool"

why did... khair jane do you know what i mean ... dont ya :sarcastic:

as for your fixation about "jab hum badla lenge to tumhara kya hoga" well mar gaye marne walle agar gurda hai to koshish ker ke ye bhi dekh lo :devil: :butcher:

Yes I'm with you on that.

But let's not say "we won't let Pakistan kill the terrorists that harm her or anyone else as long as they don't kill ones that harm us."

Pakistan mentality of supporting those lunatics will take time to change. We have a generation that grew supporting these. Allow the new generation, like me, to come in big numbers so we can silent those that support these people.

Till then, again, allow us to eliminate whatever terrorists we can.

Very nice. Actually our old prime minister Manmohan Singh believed this theory and went soft on Pakistan, then Mumbai happened. One before that went even softer on Pakistan, Kargil happened.

So how do you think we can restore the trust in you guys when you can't even stop anti India elements in your own soil? At the end of the day even if GOI gives you some concession, yet it Will remain answerable to its people if something goes wrong after the concession is given.

Hence why we keep asking you to stop the goons from your side but yet we see infiltrators in our borders. Now you decide.

Second, India's protest to US has nothing to do with our enimity or prejudice in supporting you. You still can go ahead with your purchases. If India really wanted to stop your arms deal it would have arm twisted US like it has arm twisted other powers, trust me when I say this. But in this case she hasn't. So go ahead and kill those freaks.

well if you know all that whats stopping your nations security agencies in sharing proofs of the same with UNO , ICJ , Interpol , USA or india :azn:

as for those 65K people killed in pakistan deu to terrorism do you know who created these tallibunnies or so called "tabiliqui jamats" with help of CIA training and saudi funding in the first place ?

why did your ex president said on nation TV that TTP was made by him to control afghanistan and find "strategik depth" their ?

do you know who and why called these people "strategick assets" and why Ex first lady of USA and now new presidential candiadate "hillary clinton" advised you "if you rear poisnous snakes in your backyard to hurt your naighbour thinking they wont hurt you then you are a fool"

why did... khair jane do you know what i mean ... dont ya :sarcastic:

as for your fixation about "jab hum badla lenge to tumhara kya hoga" well mar gaye marne walle agar gurda hai to koshish ker ke ye bhi dekh lo :devil: :butcher:

Our foreign office's ultimate failure to raise these issue on International Forums....

We will kill all these @ssh0les to clear our home once for all. what about the terrorism sponsored by you ??

He was talking about Afghan Taliban .... TTP is a group of militant organizations, first appear in 2009... funded by Indians ...

We take her comments seriously and killing all the snakes.... do you ????

mein ne badla lene ka ni kaha ??? kya kaha hai ??? mein ne kaha hai jo ugao gey wohi kaato gey .... tm terror uga rahe ho dosre mulkon mein .... tmhare ghar b aye ga ... tension mat lo

didn't your govt. supported Mukti Bahini in Bangladesh ???

Did we back away from that ever ?? Yes we crystallized Bangladesh out of East Pakistan and we feel proud of saving lakhs of girls from being raped and lakhs of men from getting murdered. Refugee problem became too much to bear , we went to all major powers of world to stop this gross violation of humanity or share the burden of refugees. But all was in vein , so we had to take step.

Between we didn't send Afridies and Pathans to loot and plunder Kasmiries.

Your PM proudly owned it
didn't your govt

As I said we have never disowned that.

.LTTE in Srilanka ???? Whole worlds knows it
didn't your govt.
We sent our PKLF and kept them stationed for more than two years to weed out LTTE.

Supporting Tibetians in China ???? (don't know if they are on armed struggle)
Afterall you are not so naive. You at least know that they ain't involve in armed struggle.

Negative.

I guess it's blow back for what you did in Mumbai.

78 children among 2,909 people killed in Karachi in 2014: HRCP - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
So you want us to eliminate terrorism, right?

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

US military sales to Pakistan irk India - The Express Tribune

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

Thing is Indians never use fighter jets or helicopters to fight terrorists. So when Pakistan purchases fighter planes or helicopters, India is unable to understand. Secondly, terrorists like Maulana Masood Azhar involved in kandhar hijacking episode, Hafiz Saeed declared by UN, Dawood Ibrahim & co, 26/11 mumbai blast accused and many khalistani terrorists are roaming freely in Pakistan. They dont need any special weapon to be arrested and deported for justice. Also when your people make statements like "to bleed india through thousand cuts", gives us enough reason to be apprehensive.
On a second note, I dont know what is the diplomacy behind this protest by Indian MEA, no amount of defence purchase by pakistan can ever catch up with india.
Lastly, I somewhat liked your signature.

Our foreign office's ultimate failure to raise these issue on International Forums....

We will kill all these @ssh0les to clear our home once for all. what about the terrorism sponsored by you ??

He was talking about Afghan Taliban .... TTP is a group of militant organizations, first appear in 2009... funded by Indians ...

We take her comments seriously and killing all the snakes.... do you ????

mein ne badla lene ka ni kaha ??? kya kaha hai ??? mein ne kaha hai jo ugao gey wohi kaato gey .... tm terror uga rahe ho dosre mulkon mein .... tmhare ghar b aye ga ... tension mat lo
so you agree whats happeneing in pakistan is deu to fault of your athourities ... right ?

please tell me how can india fund someone in afghanistan and dont get noticed by USA, NATO , AFGANISTAN or Afgahn Taliban to attack in pakistan when you admit you fund their afghani counterparts for theior so called "freedom struglle"

well you still are onli killing few snakes that too in remote mountains of KPK & waziristan while most of their heads have already been hidding in major cities of pakistan what are you doing about that ?

what are you doing to stop radiaclisation in your society ?

what steps have you taken against those madarsass who openli support these terrorists and glorify them and own them by relaesing their pictures and videos after each attack ?

now arent your own past and present genrals boast openlli about "bleed india dry thru 1000cuts""fight a 1000 years war with india" ?

instead of accusing india of nurturing terrorists look within your own nation where these terrorists roam freeli with klashnikovs on their soldiers or places like darra market where you can buy a klashnikove clone for as low as 100 $$s where millitant training camps are a normal sight in remote mountains of KPK , balochistan or AK so miya pehle apne ghar me jamma hua gand saaf karlo fir ham per ungliya uthana warna no one will take your word or cause serouli ... kya samjhe :azn:

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

These are diplomatic steps which India has to take to sensitize US of our concerns knowing fully well that such statements mean nothing and Pakistan will get what is approved.. You may very well call these routine diplomatic measures which each country takes. Nothing serious about this.

Sir ji, calm down.. its pure diplomacy... evry country does so against their rivals... China does so when japan/Usa/india flexes muscle , USA does so when russia flexes muscle.... part of the game... its natural....

Successfully government of the day is that government which spares no effort to secure it's objective. Talk is cheap.

Rajiv's belligerent attitude ?? Elaborate that a bit , that how does that relate to this thread.

Well study your history before amusing your self with emoticons, then you might be worth a debate or two.
:lol: Nuclear doctrine. :rofl: It's what is called lack in one prowress doctrine. MAD doctrine is only losers doctrine.
You know it very well your shenagins are just because of nuclear umbrella you have. Once you remove that you won't fair any better than Palestine.

Oh we are feeling like Israel, but it's another thing that you even turn to a minute state like Israel for your security.
And if you were worth your salt, you would know there was no nuclear umbrella in play when Rajiv was left almost slumped.... BTW, Israel can take credit for holding much larger neighbours at bay, but what have you got to be proud of.... but as said, cheap banter doesn't cost a dime. !!

so you agree whats happeneing in pakistan is deu to fault of your athourities ... right ?

please tell me how can india fund someone in afghanistan and dont get noticed by USA, NATO , AFGANISTAN or Afgahn Taliban to attack in pakistan when you admit you fund their afghani counterparts for theior so called "freedom struglle"

well you still are onli killing few snakes that too in remote mountains of KPK & waziristan while most of their heads have already been hidding in major cities of pakistan what are you doing about that ?

what are you doing to stop radiaclisation in your society ?

what steps have you taken against those madarsass who openli support these terrorists and glorify them and own them by relaesing their pictures and videos after each attack ?

now arent your own past and present genrals boast openlli about "bleed india dry thru 1000cuts""fight a 1000 years war with india" ?

instead of accusing india of nurturing terrorists look within your own nation where these terrorists roam freeli with klashnikovs on their soldiers or places like darra market where you can buy a klashnikove clone for as low as 100 $$s where millitant training camps are a normal sight in remote mountains of KPK , balochistan or AK so miya pehle apne ghar me jamma hua gand saaf karlo fir ham per ungliya uthana warna no one will take your word or cause serouli ... kya samjhe :azn:

Don't play like a kid with me ....... Talibans were Hero according to US and Europe .... but however you are noticed and kaan b khenche they modi k .....:p::p::p:

Kerry snubbed Modi over Mulla Fazalulla patronage

get your facts right ....Zarb e Azb se not only in Waziristan ... its a chain of operation conducting by military in KPK, Balochistan and Karachi...

killing radicals.. easiest way to get rid of them 8-)8-)

every madressah is not spreading hate .... their are only few which belongs to Indian deobandi movement and all terrorists are deobandi. 40 madressah are being monitored.

Pak to crackdown on 48 madrassas involved in terrorism

I personally love to see india bleeding as india making us bleed.:p::p:

We will find every son of the bitch paid by indian or any other and kill em..:sniper::sniper:

Pakistan is building its own bulk surveillance system, says new report | The Verge

Don't play like a kid with me ....... Talibans were Hero according to US and Europe .... but however you are noticed and kaan b khenche they modi k .....:p::p::p:

Kerry snubbed Modi over Mulla Fazalulla patronage

get your facts right ....Zarb e Azb se not only in Waziristan ... its a chain of operation conducting by military in KPK, Balochistan and Karachi...

killing radicals.. easiest way to get rid of them 8-)8-)

every madressah is not spreading hate .... their are only few which belongs to Indian deobandi movement and all terrorists are deobandi. 40 madressah are being monitored.

Pak to crackdown on 48 madrassas involved in terrorism

I personally love to see india bleeding as india making us bleed.:p::p:

We will find every son of the bitch paid by indian or any other and kill em..:sniper::sniper:

Pakistan is building its own bulk surveillance system, says new report | The Verge
wasnt the same kerry who snubbed pakistani reporter on indian conections to terror activities in india as "assumptions" :azn:

:pop:

Back
Top Bottom