What's new

Seriously India...

You put Ajit Doval in jail for Threatening Pakistan and I assure you we will put Hafiz in Jail
Hafiz Saeed is an internationally declared terrorist as per United Nations, with sanctions against his organization, Jamat-ud-Dawah and a US bounty over his head, Ajit Doval is not.

Hafiz Saeed is an internationally declared terrorist as per United Nations, Ajit Doval is not.

Ajit Doval is Pakistan declared terrorist, we give more importance to our declaration then what UN does.

You put Ajit Doval in jail for Threatening Pakistan and I assure you we will put Hafiz in Jail
Zardari-Copy-2-890x395.jpg

Ajit Doval is Pakistan declared terrorist, we give more importance to our declaration then what UN does.
Of course, don't talk about UNSC resolutions or plebiscite ever again in this forum.

Y wld i be... v do nd accept lyk man... indians do escape.. refuse nd cry wd u ;-) hahaha
we might give you some imperessions but the funny thing you buy them all no matter how

but the thing is your nation is in no position to change owr decissions and you know already that you have messed with the wrong people this time but dont worry revenge is on the cards but you wont get it when you want it or how you want it we decide that and as always you will accept it :devil:

Of course, don't talk about UNSC resolutions or plebiscite ever again in this forum.
let them beleve what they want thing is they themselfs have walked into a trap and they know something worse is going to happen ....... maut se zyada maut ka intezar takleef deta hai :devil:

well then lets talk about UN resolutions on Kashmir
why should we it might be what you want we will talk on what we want not you and you are in no position to dicate your terms to us :butcher: :devil:

why should we it might be what you want we will talk on what we want not you and you are in no position to dicate your terms to us :butcher: :devil:

that why we make you kiss what you like kissing the most :)

Do you think India will talk to Pakistan on Kashmir, ever ?

yes i do, she did in the past, she will have to do in the future or else

Back
Top Bottom