What's new

Seriously India...

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So you want us to eliminate terrorism, right?

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

US military sales to Pakistan irk India - The Express Tribune

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.
well no other media apart from Pakistani ones are showing this news.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets.

So far, Pakistan has done NOTHING to eliminate terrorists that attack India. I believe just yesterday only Hafiz Sayed was publicly warning the Pakistani PM against negotiations with India. The terrorist mullah who India had to let go in IC-814 hijacking, Masood Azhar, he runs a big complex in Bahawalpur, Pakistan, openly training Jihadis against India and publicly selling propaganda materials, hardly 5km away from the nearest Pakistani military base.

You have to understand, at first there has to be some work done on the ground, a gesture of goodwill for India to believe in Pakistan's intentions. It is really hard to believe that Pakistan has the ability to employ it's airforce, the whole army, artillery, attack helicopters, tanks and APCs against TTP, but not even a single policeman with a decent stick in his hand against the anti-India elements. So, that has to happen first, we are not naive.

so you want peace with india

then why do you object to indo us neuklerar deal

why do you make noise when russia leases neuk subs to india

why are their talk shows on your media when india decides to buy rafales

why are pakistanies so concerrened about Tejas , arjun or owr future assult rifle ?

why pakistan supports and funds jihad in kashmir and trying to revive khalistani sepratist movement

why even after its own house is burning pakistan gives shelter to people like dawood ibrahim maulana massod akhar , hafiz saeed or lakhvi who are wanted criminals and terrorists by USA , UNO and interpol and india ?

we wanted peace with pakistan always but why were we stabbed in back last time we started a peace initative and replied back with kargill

thing is

1.pakistan has to make peace with india on indian terms now

2.their is no value of pakistan for india until it shares its asset with us till then keep making cloud castels nobody cares

3.india doesnt wants to merge with pakistan and unlike many in pakistan who gloat "hindustan ne pakistan ke vajood ko abhi tak taslleem nahi kiya hai" are fools and making fool of pakistan india accepted pakistan and recognised it very earli its afghanistan who never agreed to recognise pakistan not even in pak friendli talibani regime

4.there is nothing pakistan offers india that we dont have or made alternate arrengements for them BUT WHAT PAKISTAN WANTS FROM INDIA IN RETURN FOR SO CALLED PEACE IS "NOT ON OFFER"

baki lagge raho :coffee:

Last edited:
So far, Pakistan has done NOTHING to eliminate terrorists that attack India. I believe just yesterday only Hafiz Sayed was publicly warning the Pakistani PM against negotiations with India. The terrorist mullah who India had to let go in IC-814 hijacking, Masood Azhar, he runs a big complex in Bahawalpur, Pakistan, openly training Jihadis against India and publicly selling propaganda materials, hardly 5km away from the nearest Pakistani military base.

You have to understand, at first there has to be some work done on the ground, a gesture of goodwill for India to believe in Pakistan's intentions. It is really hard to believe that Pakistan has the ability to employ it's airforce, the whole army, artillery, attack helicopters, tanks and APCs against TTP, but not even a single policeman with a decent stick in his hand against the anti-India elements. So, that has to happen first, we are not naive.
Yes I'm with you on that.

But let's not say "we won't let Pakistan kill the terrorists that harm her or anyone else as long as they don't kill ones that harm us."

Pakistan mentality of supporting those lunatics will take time to change. We have a generation that grew supporting these. Allow the new generation, like me, to come in big numbers so we can silent those that support these people.

Till then, again, allow us to eliminate whatever terrorists we can.

an over whelming majority of indians are extremists, similar to pakistan. the only difference is that there are some reasonable voices in pakistan's political discourse. in india there are none. it's our way of creating doctors without teaching evolution. 21st centurty living with 1AD brains. they are banning beef and selling cow urine.

so you want peace with india

then why do you object to indo us neuklerar deal

why do you make noise when russia leases neuk subs to india

why are their talk shows on your media when india decides to buy rafales

why are pakistanies so concerrened about Tejas , arjun or owr future assult rifle ?

why pakistan supports and funds jihad in kashmir and trying to revive khalistani sepratist movement

why even after its own house is burning pakistan gives shelter to people like dawood ibrahim maulana massod akhar , hafiz saeed or lakhvi who are wanted criminals and terrorists by USA , UNO and interpol and india ?

we wanted peace with pakistan always but why were we stabbed in back last time we started a peace initative and replied back with kargill

thing is

1.pakistan has to make peace with india on indian terms now

2.their is no value of pakistan for india until it shares its asset with us till then keep making cloud castels nobody cares

3.india doesnt wants to merge with pakistan and unlike many in pakistan who gloat "hindustan ne pakistan ke vajood ko abhi tak taslleem nahi kiya hai" are fools and making fool of pakistan india accepted pakistan and recognised it very earli its afghanistan who never agreed to recognise pakistan not even in pak friendli talibani regime

4.there is nothing pakistan offers india that we dont have or made alternate arrengements for them BUT WHAT PAKISTAN WANTS FROM INDIA IN RETURN FOR SO CALLED PEACE IN "NOT ON OFFER"

baki lagge raho :coffee:
I disagree. Much is rubbish, as should be, because you seem overly patriotic.

Yes India has everything it needs, but what if it can get r cheaper from Pakistan? Will it not benefit common people or its same rhetoric (somewhat like Pakistan) "we will eat grass but won't eat Pakistani wheat"

And again, India can do whatever it wants. Go make more nukes whatever, but you can live without them. Pakistan cannot live without helicopters or other necessary weapons, so being a hurdle will stop Pakistan from doing its work.

an over whelming majority of indians are extremists, similar to pakistan. the only difference is that there are some reasonable voices in pakistan's political discourse. in india there are none. it's our way of creating doctors without teaching evolution. 21st centurty living with 1AD brains. they are banning beef and selling cow urine.
That's their religion. Don't we have radicals in Pakistan who ban alcohol and allow only halal meat?

Let people live how they want. But that's different topic.

I disagree. Much is rubbish, as should be, because you seem overly patriotic.

Yes India has everything it needs, but what if it can get r cheaper from Pakistan? Will it not benefit common people or its same rhetoric (somewhat like Pakistan) "we will eat grass but won't eat Pakistani wheat"

And again, India can do whatever it wants. Go make more nukes whatever, but you can live without them. Pakistan cannot live without helicopters or other necessary weapons, so being a hurdle will stop Pakistan from doing its work.
well who cares what pakistan has or wants thing is we like any nation will take steps that your assets are not used against us as always in history when ever you got some wepon it was in one way or the other used against us but lets not go there its irrelevent

we are already mordenising and buying many cutting edge wepons tech from Russia , USA , Israel , France , Germany or UK so doesnt bother us much what you intend to buy but whome they are to be used againt you dont nead anty tank missiles to fight rag tag tallibunnies do you :azn:

we cant take you guys seriously till you stop supporting anti India jihadis and dismantle their camps on your side of the LOC.

zarb e azb is only to please uncle sam and because your internal security situation got so bad you had to do something to prevent your already fragile state from total collapse, but a jihadi is a jihadi is a terrorist.. there can be no distinction, they are all the same.. kashmiri terrorist, syrian terrorist, isis terrorist, somali terrorist.. stop this good and bad business with these scum.

It has become their habit to cry in front of whole world and act like 4 year old when ever a country decides to sell us weapons and now they even protest on economic investment.

The problem is with your comprehension, India has no problems with what you sell to anyone, your newspaper mis reported Indian concern which explicitly was India's depleting squadron strength, it has nothing to do with your exports.

Next is US selling/giving you weaponry, Yes that is an absolutely legitimate concern, you are not fighting Taliban with Aim 120C5 BVRAAM's neither do you need thermobaric Anti Tank Munitions to beat taliban. Last I heard taliban neither has armor nor an airforce, unless something drastically changed in your part of the world. These equipment have potential to be used against India, thus it is a legitimate protest registered by Indian Diplomatic circles to a nation which proclaims itself to be an ally but insists on arming Pakistan against India.

The problem is with your comprehension, India has no problems with what you sell to anyone, your newspaper mis reported Indian concern which explicitly was India's depleting squadron strength, it has nothing to do with your exports.

Next is US selling/giving you weaponry, Yes that is an absolutely legitimate concern, you are not fighting Taliban with Aim 120C5 BVRAAM's neither do you need thermobaric Anti Tank Munitions to beat taliban. Last I heard taliban neither has armor nor an airforce, unless something drastically changed in your part of the world. These equipment have potential to be used against India, thus it is a legitimate protest registered by Indian Diplomatic circles to a nation which proclaims itself to be an ally but insists on arming Pakistan against India.
Well then it's not my comprehension, rather the paper.

Us buying few stuff to replace aging equipment shouldn't be a worry for India. Or even if we add extra. Just as I don't have problem with India getting rafaels or other Pakistanis.

Seriously ?? Is it rocket science ??

Simple who the hail do want hostile neighbours armed to teeth ??

That's their religion. Don't we have radicals in Pakistan who ban alcohol and allow only halal meat?

Let people live how they want. But that's different topic.

there are, and i mentioned that. but at least there is a push against this radicalism in pakistan. we are fighting against them. alcohol is legal for all non muslims in pak btw, they have a quota. all 5 star hotels serve alcohol as they have the licence to do so.
in india you have a push for radicalism. the indoctrination is frightening. i have not come across any moderate viewpoint in their contemporary culture. enlighten me if you find anyone fighting against the cow urine.

It has become their habit to cry in front of whole world and act like 4 year old when ever a country decides to sell us weapons and now they even protest on economic investment.
I seem to agree more seeing the posts here on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom