What's new

Seriously India...

Well then it's not my comprehension, rather the paper.

Us buying few stuff to replace aging equipment shouldn't be a worry for India. Or even if we add extra. Just as I don't have problem with India getting rafaels or other Pakistanis.

Well that's your perogative, we haven't stopped you from protesting to russia, france, US or Israel. As i said in another thread
I think Indian diplomats do a good job in raising objections against what it perceives as an increment in threat perceptions in immediate theater of combat. It also lets major weapons distributors know that it will use it's own military sales as a leveraging tactics to reduce potential sale to a hostile entity. If you think objectively it is using every avenue in it's arsenal to hedge against potential risks against security paradigm of India. The reason Pakistan cannot do this is because it cannot do the same against India, as it's book order values are much smaller.

there are, and i mentioned that. but at least there is a push against this radicalism in pakistan. we are fighting against them. alcohol is legal for all non muslims in pak btw, they have a quota. all 5 star hotels serve alcohol as they have the licence to do so.
in india you have a push for radicalism. the indoctrination is frightening. i have not come across any moderate viewpoint in their contemporary culture. enlighten me if you find anyone fighting against the cow urine.
Yup.

But I mean general population if in Pakistan see some shop selling alcohol, it'll be burned down. Quota isn't solution, it raises prices.

Well then it's not my comprehension, rather the paper.

Us buying few stuff to replace aging equipment shouldn't be a worry for India. Or even if we add extra. Just as I don't hae problem with India getting rafaels or other Pakistanis.

You just doesn't weild enough diplomatic clout to do that, neither do you have economy to lure away the foreign sellers.

We are buying Billions of worth of weapon US and hence legitimately wants them not to double cross us.The volume of business we offer is unparalleled to soft loned exports. So we are just asking US to address our genuine concerns.

Last edited:
Pakistan opposes India getting it's hand on any hi-tech weaponry or something like a nuclear deal etc, so it's quite a common practice where both India and Pakistan use the 'you deal with my enemy' to their advantage

India: Damn how can you sell Vipers to Pakistan?
US: No worries, you can buy Apache if you want
India: Thik hai

Yes I'm with you on that.

But let's not say "we won't let Pakistan kill the terrorists that harm her or anyone else as long as they don't kill ones that harm us."

Pakistan mentality of supporting those lunatics will take time to change. We have a generation that grew supporting these. Allow the new generation, like me, to come in big numbers so we can silent those that support these people.

Till then, again, allow us to eliminate whatever terrorists we can.

Good to know that you are not radicalised youth but I second you on new generation comming and Pakistan mending it's ways.

Regarding upcoming Pakistan's new generation. It makes good read. Read it if you haven't already.

More lethal than RAW - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

so you want peace with india

then why do you object to indo us neuklerar deal

why do you make noise when russia leases neuk subs to india

why are their talk shows on your media when india decides to buy rafales

why are pakistanies so concerrened about Tejas , arjun or owr future assult rifle ?

why pakistan supports and funds jihad in kashmir and trying to revive khalistani sepratist movement

why even after its own house is burning pakistan gives shelter to people like dawood ibrahim maulana massod akhar , hafiz saeed or lakhvi who are wanted criminals and terrorists by USA , UNO and interpol and india ?

we wanted peace with pakistan always but why were we stabbed in back last time we started a peace initative and replied back with kargill

thing is

1.pakistan has to make peace with india on indian terms now

2.their is no value of pakistan for india until it shares its asset with us till then keep making cloud castels nobody cares

3.india doesnt wants to merge with pakistan and unlike many in pakistan who gloat "hindustan ne pakistan ke vajood ko abhi tak taslleem nahi kiya hai" are fools and making fool of pakistan india accepted pakistan and recognised it very earli its afghanistan who never agreed to recognise pakistan not even in pak friendli talibani regime

4.there is nothing pakistan offers india that we dont have or made alternate arrengements for them BUT WHAT PAKISTAN WANTS FROM INDIA IN RETURN FOR SO CALLED PEACE IN "NOT ON OFFER"

baki lagge raho :coffee:

Guru Bahi naqal ko bi aqal ki zaroorat hotey hey..... no point in giving a breakdown without logic or substance.
You are talking about some debate on Pakistani TV channels, so it's only safe to assume that what Arnab Goswami barks on daily basis is the word of GOI.
The fact is Pakistan has never protested to any governments on Indian arms purchase.
GOP may have issued statements to the effect that certain weapons purchase may start an arms race in the region but unlike India Pakistan never started whining directly to the supplier.
This display of playing the drama queen has been the Indian pattern for decades, just recall how Mrs Gandhi got into twists when US decided to supply F-16s to Pakistan. The Indian dilemma is that it can't think past Pakistan.
Do you see any concern by Pakistan on your military spending spree, India is also purchasing Apache Gunships, do you hear any mention of them by anyone in Pakistan. Where as Pakistan has been deploying it's aircraft and Gunships against militants for several years now, for the same effort, one could argue, when was the last time any Indian aircraft fired in anger. Bottom line is, one should have confidence in one's capabilities, which you people obviously lack hence every time Pakistan makes a purchase, you end up with rattled nerves and shaking knees.

Guru Bahi naqal ko bi aqal ki zaroorat hotey hey..... no point in giving a breakdown without logic or substance.
You are talking about some debate on Pakistani TV channels, so it's only safe to assume that what Arnab Goswami barks on daily basis is the word of GOI.
The fact is Pakistan has never protested to any governments on Indian arms purchase.
GOP may have issued statements to the effect that certain weapons purchase may start an arms race in the region but unlike India Pakistan never started whining directly to the supplier.
This display of playing the drama queen has been the Indian pattern for decades, just recall how Mrs Gandhi got into twists when US decided to supply F-16s to Pakistan. The Indian dilemma is that it can't think past Pakistan.
Do you see any concern by Pakistan on your military spending spree, India is also purchasing Apache Gunships, do you hear any mention of them by anyone in Pakistan. Where as Pakistan has been deploying it's aircraft and Gunships against militants for several years now, for the same effort, one could argue, when was the last time any Indian aircraft fired in anger. Bottom line is, one should have confidence in one's capabilities, which you people obviously lack hence every time Pakistan makes a purchase, you end up with rattled nerves and shaking knees.
your right in the bolded part but the fact is all your cutting egde wepons tech is used against india so we will do whatever it takes to diprive your nation of it till we can and you will do the same if you have that capability so its all about "haves and have nots " hope you get my point sir :cheers:

Yes I'm with you on that.

But let's not say "we won't let Pakistan kill the terrorists that harm her or anyone else as long as they don't kill ones that harm us."

Yes, let's not say that.
However, this is also true that if you are taking action against one group of terrorists, while disregarding the other, then it's tantamount to supporting them!
Pakistan mentality of supporting those lunatics will take time to change. We have a generation that grew supporting these. Allow the new generation, like me, to come in big numbers so we can silent those that support these people.
Yes, this mentality has to change in order to bring peace and stability in the region.
Till then, again, allow us to eliminate whatever terrorists we can.
Yes, let's do that. Also, let's stop using them as strategic assets.

So you want us to eliminate terrorism, right?

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

US military sales to Pakistan irk India - The Express Tribune

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

You people yourselves are the first to be blamed for the terrorist issues you are facing in your country. And its your responsibility to deal with it.

India and Pakistan are two nations with a HUGE trust deficit. Its quite natural for India to block anything that comes to Pakistan which can be a threat to India, even passively.

You people would've done the same, have you had the relations and economic advantage India enjoys over most nations. Its plain diplomacy.

Of Course .At a glance it is wrong to oppose this deal.
But buddy @WishLivePak Give us one reason tot trust you .One serious reason.
This itching and backstabbing is starting from 1947 on the basis of rumour .
Your nation has a history of using Terrorists in the name of asymmetric warfare .I have seen the talk shows where your diplomats openly support this stupidity.Yesterday Hafiz Saeed warned Pak Govt.Who the hell is this guy to warn an elected govt?
And here comes the good terrorists ,bad terrorists difference .Right?
Then you arrested Lakhvi for just to avoid pressure ,gave him a porsche life in jail.
Tell me buddy how can we trust you?
Indians ,both govt and people had some concession towards Pakistan until 2008 .That inhumane,cowardly act changed our psyche .
The fact is if they goes like this we will give the US two choices .150 billion+ $ Indian market or soft loan based Pak market..Then they can decide.After all we nurtured a relationship with them by annoying Russia .We have to take care our own interest and we will do that.

Those who can let loose all bets just to bleed India threw thousand cut lecturing us on our diplomatic move ?? You don't do it because you know you won't be successful in doing so. It's not out of some high moral ground or in good faith.

And don't talk rubbish about capability. It's not your country, it's us who have pledged "NO FIRST USE''. If your country do have capabilities you are bragging off then it should stop warning imminent use of tactical nukes if our forces cross border. :lol:

So far, Pakistan has done NOTHING to eliminate terrorists that attack India. I believe just yesterday only Hafiz Sayed was publicly warning the Pakistani PM against negotiations with India. The terrorist mullah who India had to let go in IC-814 hijacking, Masood Azhar, he runs a big complex in Bahawalpur, Pakistan, openly training Jihadis against India and publicly selling propaganda materials, hardly 5km away from the nearest Pakistani military base.

You have to understand, at first there has to be some work done on the ground, a gesture of goodwill for India to believe in Pakistan's intentions. It is really hard to believe that Pakistan has the ability to employ it's airforce, the whole army, artillery, attack helicopters, tanks and APCs against TTP, but not even a single policeman with a decent stick in his hand against the anti-India elements. So, that has to happen first, we are not naive.

we will support them like you are doing !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom