What's new

RAW ‘Hunts’ Mossad Style!

It is just an allegation that India was involved in the killings of these terrorists. These can be only said with certainty, only after the investigation is over and all the facts can be verified.

It may, however, possibly be the case that JT indeed has firm evidence but is being advised not to display it at this time. If it was RAW he might not want to help them refine their methods by showing exactly how they were found out.

It may, however, possibly be the case that JT indeed has firm evidence but is being advised not to display it at this time.
If a formal persecution and action is expected than the proof would have to be shown.

RAW doesn’t need to see any proof to see if they f***ed up. They would have known already. But, only if they were involved. It is still an assumption. It is Ottawa that has to come up with uncontestable proof since they made the allegations.

To kill one "Khalistani leader" who probably had a very small and relatively harmless following to begin with, you made the issue go international and famous

Now you gave a shit ton of actual attention to the Khalistani movement, and feul to more Sikhs to be anti-India

This isn't a win
It was a good message delivered the best way.. these dudes sitting in Canada and UK felt that they can do anyting without consequences.. Now they will be looking over their shoulders all the time in the fear someone pooping their brain from behind .. that Pannu guy is now moving in Canada with two white body guards ..

few are killed and message is delivered to all..

It was a good message delivered the best way.. these dudes sitting in Canada and UK felt that they can do anyting without consequences.. Now they will be looking over their shoulders all the time in the fear someone pooping their brain from behind .. that Pannu guy is now moving in Canada with two white body guards ..

few are killed and message is delivered to all..

It’s funny, the Indian posters and twitter shits…They feel proud of assassinating opponents in western countries and at the same time would love nothing more than further dirtying these counties with their limitless visa abuse for a better life with more freedoms.

And the overinflated ego over a trail left behind and now defending it as a message sent, too much lolz.

It’s funny, the Indian posters and twitter shits…They feel proud of assassinating opponents in western countries and at the same time would love nothing more than further dirtying these counties with their limitless visa abuse for a better life with more freedoms.

And the overinflated ego over a trail left behind and now defending it as a message sent, too much lolz.
its really hillarious from an American .. with the same yardstick, USA should bury its head under the shame of countless people killed extrajudicially across the world .....

its really hillarious from an American .. with the same yardstick, USA should bury its head under the shame of countless people killed extrajudicially across the world .....

Fun fact…Americans are also not dying to go to India for a shitty life or to work in scam call centers or to limit their freedoms. Unlike Indians that will never say no to visa abuse yet commit or support crimes in the same western countries.

at the same time would love nothing more than further dirtying these counties with their limitless visa abuse for a better life with more freedoms.
I don't know why you see this as hypocrisy. Indians are not going to Canada for freedom. There is lot of freedom in India. In fact they might feel restricted in Canada because they have to follow rules there. Some of them may land up in jail for things that no one cares about in India. So no, freedoms are not the attraction.

I don't know why you see this as hypocrisy. Indians are not going to Canada for freedom. There is lot of freedom in India. In fact they might feel restricted in Canada because they have to follow rules there. Some of them may land up in jail for things that no one cares about in India. So no, freedoms are not the attraction.

At least one thing that I can agree with you is the following of law. Esp recently where there have been many creepy incidents against women such as gps stalker, 100$ hangout guy, lonely guy. Perhaps there really isn’t much of a punishment for this in India, idk. But these are the documented cases, who knows how many unreported cases there are, I reckon atleast 5 times more.

Fun fact…Americans are also not dying to go to India for a shitty life or to work in scam call centers or to limit their freedoms. Unlike Indians that will never say no to visa abuse yet commit or support crimes in the same western countries.
You guys are not doing any favour by letting legal immigrants into your country. These guys are amongst the best qualified, high IQ people, helping your country grow.. meanwhile white douchebags can keep on trying to justify how a dude with a dick is a woman

RAW is no MOSSAD.

But the level of cope we are seeing from haters has truly soothed my heart.:azn:

Both from Western nations who are surprised by India's diplomatic defense after and from the Pakistans of the world.

804pxu.jpg

Mossad has very high personal targeting of specific individuals, plus a lot of assent from Allies to commit crimes against their citizens. USA NSA capability facilitates that. So India can't do that yet, to that level.

Last edited:
No worries. Quote me when you are sober:)

Why steal my words, ugly nigga? Remember, I am not Uncle Sam that will pat you on your back because I need you to contain China. I will slash you into pieces and feed you to the dogs Indian pig.

RAW is no MOSSAD.

But the level of cope we are seeing from haters has truly soothed my heart.:azn:

Both from Western nations who are surprised by India's diplomatic defense after and from the Pakistans of the world.

View attachment 955467

LOL Stupid moron. You walk into a civilised country and start assassinating innocent people. The same country that provides jobs and other facilities to your poor stricken people. You think that has earned you respect LOL Dumb motherfvckers.

Nigga, get off the high horse. Just because your daddy America and Western stooges are silent doesn't mean that this didn't happen. Even Uncle Sam and the Western stooges fully know that India killed the man. They need you right now. Or at least they think you can deliver. These things don't come cheap. Are you going to confront China at behalf of Uncle Sam? That is the million dollar question.

Last edited:
LOL Stupid moron. You walk into a civilised country and start assassinating innocent people. The same country that provides jobs and other facilities to your poor stricken people. You think that has earned you respect LOL
They're not innocent. Under western terrorist definition which is anyone against your country is a terrorist, these people are terrorists. Canada supported and billeted these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom