What's new

Seriously India...

Yes, that's why she spends all day searching on Pakistani sites.
Talking of that.....

no-toilet-no-bride1.jpg
What about the horse behind you?
Is it your first wife?
Or is there a goat and camel before that horse? :)

Guru bahi, baheti ganga mein, admi dubki laga ley tu kia haraj hey. :enjoy:
jammer bhiyye ganga mailee ho gayee hai ... lagta hai apne ram teri ganag mailee nahi dekhee :haha:

per main to yahan larkia patane nahi balki aap jaise bhai logo se baat kernae aattaa hoon sachhi :angel:

Oh, I'm not married yet but tell us about your own experience.

man_dog_marriage_20071120.jpg
good for the dog in this picture and good for the camel in u'rs :)
I can post some funny videos of 'your kind' doing goats...but I think I would be banned ;)

The problem is with your comprehension, India has no problems with what you sell to anyone, your newspaper mis reported Indian concern which explicitly was India's depleting squadron strength, it has nothing to do with your exports.

Next is US selling/giving you weaponry, Yes that is an absolutely legitimate concern, you are not fighting Taliban with Aim 120C5 BVRAAM's neither do you need thermobaric Anti Tank Munitions to beat taliban. Last I heard taliban neither has armor nor an airforce, unless something drastically changed in your part of the world. These equipment have potential to be used against India, thus it is a legitimate protest registered by Indian Diplomatic circles to a nation which proclaims itself to be an ally but insists on arming Pakistan against India.

Indians are really dual-face hypocrites. Buying all sorts of lethal weapons from all over the world in mind boggling quantities and whining like a little girl if a neighboring country buys something for their defense or even erects a high rise building.

All we hear from India is "worried, "concerned", "troubled", "afraid", if any country in the neighborhood does something good for its progress.

Be it some building in Sri Lanka, road infrastructure in Pakistan or Nepal or Myanamar or Bangladesh.

Yeah in the parallel universe that Indians are living in, only India should have a right to do everything!

Come on..I didn't insult anyone..
I only asked a question!! ;)

Indians are really dual-face hypocrites. Buying all sorts of lethal weapons from all over the world in mind boggling quantities and whining like a little girl if a neighboring country buys something for their defense or even erects a high rise building.

All we hear from India is "worried, "concerned", "troubled", "afraid", if any country in the neighborhood does something good for its progress.

Be it some building in Sri Lanka, road infrastructure in Pakistan or Nepal or Myanamar or Bangladesh.

Yeah in the parallel universe that Indians are living in, only India should have a right to do everything!

It's not hypocrisy.
It's politics. Each and every country does it.
After all Pakistan has declared a war of attrition with 1000 cuts, does the saying anything goes in war and love.....ring a bell?

Come on..I didn't insult anyone..
I only asked a question!! ;)

It's not hypocrisy.
After all Pakistan has declared a war of attrition with 1000 cuts, does the saying anything goes in war and love.....ring a bell?
Masoomana sawaal

nana.jpg

It's not hypocrisy.

And India got a political answer for that, which is a big fat middle finger to Indian concerns.

Attrition with 1000 cuts is one thing that I personally have never heard in Pakistan, but EVERY Indian on Pakistan Defence Forum is repeating like a broken record.

All I know is reality on the ground, which is more than half a century long Indian support for cross-border terrorism in Pakistan, Sri Lanka and other countries in the region.

Fix it by controlling extremist hindus sitting in power, and you have peace in the region!

And India got a political answer for that, which is a big fat middle finger to Indian concerns.

Attrition with 1000 cuts is one thing that I personally have never heard in Pakistan, but EVERY Indian on Pakistan Defence Forum is repeating like a broken record.

All I know is reality on the ground, which is more than half a century long Indian support for cross-border terrorism in Pakistan, Sri Lanka and other countries in the region.

Fix it by controlling extremist hindus sitting in power, and you have peace in the region!
bhai itna emotion :woot::woot:

Zardari-Copy-2-890x395.jpg

Good for you if you indeed beat India in the international sphere of influence. I can be sad about it but why would I complain about Pakistan??
I would recommend Indian establishment to work harder to beat your kind at your own game!!

And regarding your rants about my religion while frothing in your mouth......good for you :)

So you want us to eliminate terrorism, right?

But then it is a problem for you if we purchase weapons from anyone. It is a problem for you if we sell weapons to other countries. It's confusing as to what you want from us.

We need weapons to fight terrorists. How do you expect to fight them, ak-47s? Sticks? And if we sell weapons to other countries, which creates jobs etc, it also bothers you. Jobs = less terrorists on streets. Same with the economic corridor. I'm happy for India getting its own in Iran. We shouldn't get jealous why another is developing and try and stop it, rather develop ourselves. I don't agree with Pakistanis concerned with Indian port in Iran either.

US military sales to Pakistan irk India - The Express Tribune

For those who don't know me, since I'm new to this section, I have been IP tracked, given negative rating, labeled Indian because of appreciating what India does or when it's right. But it seems India, at least its leadership and general population, it just doesn't want Pakistan to progress and deal with problems at same time.

if India has problem with terrorism in Pakistan, it should rally behind it. Ask other countries to support Pakistan in eliminating terrorism, lift embargo/sanctions on necessary stuff rather than be hurdle and isolating/limiting us.

Your intentions are good, but what have you done to reign in the terrorists and jihadists who do harm in our country.

Back
Top Bottom