What's new

Seriously India...

actualli pakistani nation is getting desparate for "peace with india" so they are giving too much importence to themselfs :sarcastic:

yeah well, I have seen and known MastanKhan in this forum for years. I don't think that's the case with him at least.

yeah well, I have seen and known MastanKhan in this forum for years. I don't think that's the case with him at least.
well for the past six months im noticing mastan saheb himslef is becoming a bit too hawkish and leaving his earlier neutral stand .... maybe im wrong maybe right :pop:

Sir,
That will work out perfectly fine for us too. I will still say, a friendly relation would have been better. But then again, something is better than nothing.

I disagree, partially if not totally. All the elections in India revolve around roti-kapda-makaan, education, job opportunity, healthcare. Also, certain degree of vote-bank politics is also there based on religion and caste. We are gradually getting rid of them.
Yes, Modi did use anti-Pakistan remarks in some of his campaigns. But let me assure you that is not the central idea.

Sir,

It is the coming election---previously---we walked and talked thru good and bad for awhile.

Just go thru the posts before Mr Modi coming to power and those after his coming to power-----the rhetoric is very visible.

The look at your media---it is full of anti Pakistan spin full time.

well nobody cares what pakistan or pakistani establishment or pakistani awaam wants

question is what you are offreing in return

and their is nothing that pakistan can offer us and what pakistan wants for "peace with india" is not on offer

your nation has no choice but to take what we are prepaired to offer take it or leave it

now comes modi well he tested your resolve by sending NS an inviataion and pakistani hesitence showed us thier resolve and when despite repeated messages your counsel met those who want to break india prooved him that no worthwhile buisness could be done and pakistani elected goverments cannot be trusted with "meaning ful dailog or peace"

rest u sir can speculate yourself

Guru,

My attention is on the turks today----you can write what you want to---.

Sir,

It is the coming election---previously---we walked and talked thru good and bad for awhile.

Just go thru the posts before Mr Modi coming to power and those after his coming to power-----the rhetoric is very visible.

The look at your media---it is full of anti Pakistan spin full time.

You are portraying the effect as the cause here sir!
Most of the posts in this forum are juvenile in nature. I'm sure you are aware of the kind of adjectives that are used for Modi by many Pakistanis here. It is quite obvious that many people will go for a knee-jerk reaction. I know you at least well enough to understand you realize that.

Secondly, one cannot deny the hand of Pakistani army in the recent spike in tensions as well. We all very well understand there are two centers of power in Pakistan, one being the civilian govt. and another being the Army, while there is only one in India, no matter what our versions of mullahs say.
Now, whenever we see Indian and Pakistani PM going for negotiations or at least talking to each other, we see increased border violations, terrorist attacks. I am telling you, I can notice a recent spike in terrorist attacks in Kashmir too. Yesterday only, 3 separate grenade attacks in mobile phone shops.
It is not in the favour of Pakistani army to have an India that is friendly to it's civilian institution.
These things must come to an end. Otherwise, it's difficult to have a neutral relation with Pakistan.

so you want peace with india

then why do you object to indo us neuklerar deal

why do you make noise when russia leases neuk subs to india

why are their talk shows on your media when india decides to buy rafales

why are pakistanies so concerrened about Tejas , arjun or owr future assult rifle ?

why pakistan supports and funds jihad in kashmir and trying to revive khalistani sepratist movement

why even after its own house is burning pakistan gives shelter to people like dawood ibrahim maulana massod akhar , hafiz saeed or lakhvi who are wanted criminals and terrorists by USA , UNO and interpol and india ?

we wanted peace with pakistan always but why were we stabbed in back last time we started a peace initative and replied back with kargill

thing is

1.pakistan has to make peace with india on indian terms now

2.their is no value of pakistan for india until it shares its asset with us till then keep making cloud castels nobody cares

3.india doesnt wants to merge with pakistan and unlike many in pakistan who gloat "hindustan ne pakistan ke vajood ko abhi tak taslleem nahi kiya hai" are fools and making fool of pakistan india accepted pakistan and recognised it very earli its afghanistan who never agreed to recognise pakistan not even in pak friendli talibani regime

4.there is nothing pakistan offers india that we dont have or made alternate arrengements for them BUT WHAT PAKISTAN WANTS FROM INDIA IN RETURN FOR SO CALLED PEACE IS "NOT ON OFFER"

baki lagge raho :coffee:
Yup bro GURU DUTT u r ryt... there is no proof regarding mumbai attacks and involvmnt f pakistan wt india is carrying is jst rubbish nothing authentic .. evn ur intellignce officer has accptd as nothing lyk PAKISTAN wz involved..
Khalistan commondo force is jst a tale that u ppl r making fool the international society with..
India claiming involvmnt f isi in maoo naaz rebels . Jst shit nd rubbish.

BUT in response ur (google award winning )PM himself accepted in the front f whole world that they(indians) supported MUKTI BAHNI by all means ..
India z involved n Balochistan...FATA ... khi ..etc etc..
U hv concerned abt CPEC ..india cant bear any sort f developmnt in PAKISTAN . thats fact my bro ..

Yup bro GURU DUTT u r ryt... there is no proof regarding mumbai attacks and involvmnt f pakistan wt india is carrying is jst rubbish nothing authentic .. evn ur intellignce officer has accptd as nothing lyk PAKISTAN wz involved..
Khalistan commondo force is jst a tale that u ppl r making fool the international society with..
India claiming involvmnt f isi in maoo naaz rebels . Jst shit nd rubbish.

BUT in response ur (google award winning )PM himself accepted in the front f whole world that they(indians) supported MUKTI BAHNI by all means ..
India z involved n Balochistan...FATA ... khi ..etc etc..
U hv concerned abt CPEC ..india cant bear any sort f developmnt in PAKISTAN . thats fact my bro ..
lolzzz yet another hub bul watan pakistani kid trying to force your fanies yet again :sarcastic:

mumbai attacks = fact is pakistani nationals like tassawur rana and david headley...AKA dawood gillani have already pleaded guilty for thier role in mumabi attacks in US court of law and both are in US jails for the same so weather you think its a falacie is your perception

what on earth is "maoo naaz rebels" :o:

well as for mukti bahini we never disowned owr involvement remmber 93K pakistanies surrenderred to "indian army" not "mukti bahaini"

as for owr involevemnt in BLA , TTP , KPK or with martians where is the prooves why dint your PM shared them with NaMo or USA , UK , UNO , ICJ , Interpol or even in ufa :azn:

:haha:
as for CEPC well i find it hillarious with all hub bul watan pakistanies imaginations on indian stand "against CEPC" :haha:

well do u know that unlike you we dont have onli "rahdaari manoobe" to get proporous we are moving & mooved from an agri based economy to service provider and manufacturing based economy and do you know ammount of invetments UK , USA , France , Germany , Japan , China , Israel , Autralia , Skorea ect ect are making in india and why :azn:

thing is unlike pakistanies we dont beleve if owr naighbour is getting rich than its a dooms day scenario for us cause unlike pakistanies we indians beleave in making owr selfs great by building owr inner strenths and bolstering owr economy than trying to use every of owr advantage to pull owr naighbour down

baki lagge raho who cares :haha:

Last edited:
actualli pakistani nation is getting desparate for "peace with india" so they are giving too much importence to themselfs :sarcastic:
If i wanted to marry the girl next door, i would be showering her with gifts, buying saris for her mother, a bicycle for her younger brother and even treat her pitta ji with new reading glasses and a walking stick.
The way i see it, it's Indians on a Pakistani forum, always trying to prove their worth.... even when a new model of Maurti hits the showrooms.

If i wanted to marry the girl next door, i would be showering her with gifts, buying saris for her mother, a bicycle for her younger brother and even treat her pitta ji with new reading glasses and a walking stick.
The way i see it, it's Indians on a Pakistani forum, always trying to prove their worth.... even when a new model of Maurti hits the showrooms.

Yeah.. the only thing is, you are not getting that Maruti :enjoy:

but does the "girl next door" gives any $**t as to what you want :azn: :haha:

Hell no, Indians will then start claiming, it's the best thing that happened to Pakistan.:lol:
Yeah well, I will be able to say that if the raw cotton starts coming from Pakistan in exchange for that. Would help me a lot personally :)

but does the "girl next door" gives any $**t as to what you want :azn: :haha:
Yes, that's why she spends all day searching on Pakistani sites.
Talking of that.....

no-toilet-no-bride1.jpg

Yeah well, I will be able to say that if the raw cotton starts coming from Pakistan in exchange for that. Would help me a lot personally :)
Ahaaaa.....don't tell me you got a nose bleed. :D

Back
Top Bottom