What's new

Saudi-India defence cooperation pact next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel proud of Chinese ?? You dnt have your own soldiers or your own history stop you to post about them??

Just correcting your pals history.. Why you so hurt? :D

You also tried to camp near kargil .... and rest is history.

So? We still *camp* on one of the strategic peaks.. What did you win media war?

I'm pretty sure that honor goes to Pakistan. Bangladeshi's would love to have a chat with you on that subject.

1971 Bangladesh Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most bangladeshi laugh at these retarded figures.. Heck your own writer (related to indian national hero) has written a book .. Dead reckoning .. Read it ..:D

What about Seven sister states,1984, IOK etc? Cry me a river..

This coming from a country that had Musharraf as their President?

Still remember how Indian pm n Indian politicians greeted him .. So ?

And enlighten us about his irresponsible statements??

Indian military commanders are hilarious with their 2 front wars,surgical strikes.. .. Last but not the least the retarded LIMITED NUCLEAR WAR...:lol:

Last edited:
Just correcting your pals history.. Why you so hurt? :D
So? We still *camp* on one of the strategic peaks.. What did you win media war?

Strategic peaks? :rofl:

You not won those peaks in war ..... Indian army by mistake forget to take it back... otherwise we seen what happended to armed forces in kargil

You can call Siachin as Strategic peaks.

Oh really ...you seems so innocent and ignorant...
please update yourself about your army atrocities to the people of Baluchistan.

Lmao do u even know whom you quoted wrt Baluchistan.. :rofl:

both nation are responsible powers ..so, why would we fire on them ...they do the same...so ..no prob..

Lmao

image.jpg

They left when you demolished your infra.. There is also a funny video showin PLA shoving indian soldiers aside..:lol:

Strategic peaks? :rofl:

You not won those peaks in war ..... Indian army by mistake forget to take it back... otherwise we seen what happended to armed forces in kargil

You can call Siachin as Strategic peaks.

Yup they forget everything.. Heck they even destroy their own bunkers and act as dead enemy soldiers to get medals for fake encounters.. They forgot they were Indians ..:lol:

Your bullsh!t will never gonna end :lol:

Only you can laugh on your own humiliation like Kargil

Anyway Kargil was snatched from them in 1971 only.More than 1000sq km. they lost in 1971 . Let him cry or laugh over that one pic which is of no strategic value, as fire from two higher adjunct pics made that point useless during 2002 confrontation.

ok then you can be happy with false glory of your army and we will be happy with Kargil & Kashmir.

Both will have no problem ... cause nothing gonna change neither can win it nor we will give it to you.

Hahaha darling .. Kya huwa? It a ghussa!!! Chal chor aur suna..:lol:

Anyway Kargil was snatched from them in 1971 only.More than 1000sq km. they lost in 1971 . Let him cry or laugh over that one pic which is of no strategic value, as fire from two higher adjunct pics made them useless during 2002 confrontation.

Lmao even in 2002 ur army couldn't mobilise for months or was it almost an year? And at the loss of almost 1000 men n billions of $$..

Besides I like you for your funny stuff .. Reverse eng FH77 with 55km range...:rofl:

Hahaha darling .. Kya huwa? It a ghussa!!! Chal chor aur suna..:lol:

Lmao even in 2002 ur army couldn't mobilise for months or was it almost an year? And at the loss of almost 1000 men n billions of $$..

Besides I like you for your funny stuff .. Reverse eng FH77 with 55km range...:rofl:

:omghaha: You didn't know that posts on Kargil remain stuffed with IA . Troops was mobilized along IB . On LoC they remain stationed .

:rofl: Seems very pleased at loosing 1000+ sq km ??

Go to artillery thread , if you want rant like that on artillery . :lol:

Most Pakistanis laugh at these retarded figures..

You misspelled Pakistani, in any case, fixed it for you.

Heck your own writer (related to indian national hero) has written a book .. Dead reckoning .. Read it ..:D

So one moron who wanted 15 minutes of fame and was subsequently ridiculed for her inaccurate/fabricated stories = fact?

And enlighten us about his irresponsible statements??

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Musharraf admits US aid diverted

Here, did a quick google search and there's the first one of many. I'm sure you can Google it yourself to find the many retarded gems spoken by the Mushy man.

Saudis do invest in India in Infrastructure and education but in Pakistan they invest in madressahs and extremists. It's not the fault of Saudis as they look for their interests, it's our leaders and policy makers who actually are prostitutes with paisa phaink aur tamasha daikh attitude.

saudis know how to troll pakistan... everytime they do domething like this, pakistani politicians go out of their way to please saudis and do something stupid to become the favourite again...... this one also is more directed at pakistan.

You misspelled Pakistani, in any case, fixed it for you.
Thanks I'm on my phone..

So one moron who wanted 15 minutes of fame and was subsequently ridiculed for her inaccurate/fabricated stories = fact?

Lmao .. You have facts to prove tht 3 million figure?

Have u even read the book..

Heck there are several books written by indian authors how India created the proxy .. All morons?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Musharraf admits US aid diverted

Here, did a quick google search and there's the first one of many. I'm sure you can Google it yourself to find the many retarded gems spoken by the Mushy man.
No what's retarded is tht you can't comprehend his statement .. Surely regiments rotate and so do the equipment they are armed with.. What's the big deal?

Countries always gave priority to its own national interest.India have technology ,human resources from CEOs to labours and SaudiArabia has money and oil.A good relation can always maintain between Saudi and India.

They are buying Hindu-stan's services in Syria and Iran.

If you can remember Indians have pressed for a defense cooperation pact several times before however
they were refused the same.

It seems the Saudis gave the right price ( Syria && Iran ) this time.

I do doubt this defense pact will be of any value more than training and officer RnR facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom