What's new

Saudi-India defence cooperation pact next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: You didn't know that posts on Kargil remain stuffed with IA . Troops was mobilized along IB . On LoC they remain stationed .

:rofl: Seems very pleased at loosing 1000+ sq km ??

Sure man .. Now provide a source..

Go to artillery thread , if you want rant like that on artillery . :lol:
Than what ? Lol .. U gonna push your 55km nonsense again? :lol:

Thanks I'm on my phone..

No problem, from here on out I'll take it every time you say "Bangladeshi" you actually mean "Pakistani"

Lmao .. You have facts to prove tht 3 million figure?

Have u even read the book..

Heck there are several books written by indian authors how India created the proxy .. All morons?

I can do better than that. Bangladesh Genocide Archive

No what's retarded is tht you can't comprehend his statement .. Surely regiments rotate and so do the equipment they are armed with.. What's the big deal?

Mushy making statements of diverting funds and I can't comprehend his statements? Yea how retarded of me..

The information and technology will just end up getting in Pakistan's hand from Saudis, good job by Saudis learn about the Indian defense projects...

Source for what ??1000+ sq km or pick rendered useless by suppressing fire ??

Is it too hard?

I gave you link for that , ain't I ??

Yup the wiki link talked about a futuristic indian arty gun.. Lol

Thts a fake news .. The interior minister of Baluchistan and the police chief cleared the lies.. A work of your beloved terrorists..

Is it too hard?
Which one , is it that hard to clarify ??
Yup the wiki link talked about a futuristic indian arty gun.. Lol
No it's same desi one but there is difference of calibre hence range differs too.

Thts a fake news .. The interior minister of Baluchistan and the police chief cleared the lies.. A work of your beloved terrorists..

Pakistani authorities would be the last one to ask for truth when they themselves are indicted.Your own HR groups think otherwise.

No problem, from here on out I'll take it every time you say "Bangladeshi" you actually mean "Pakistani"

Lmao yeah sure all bangladeshis on PDF are secret Pakistanis, razakars n whatnot.. :lol:

I can do better than that. Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Lmao did you just quote a blog tht is quoting shitty sources like brat ratshit n others...:lol:

Mushy making statements of diverting funds and I can't comprehend his statements? Yea how retarded of me..

Oh tht evil mongerer ..:lol:

P.S ever tried reading what you post?

Limited nuclear war ..:rofl: what a dimwit.. Fighting over retirement age,wife swapping cases,destroying own bunkers,fake encounters,fake medals for allegedly dead soldiers who later turn out alive.. Want more loonie statements n actions from ur country?

Which one , is it that hard to clarify ??

Your claims..

No it's same desi one but there is difference of calibre hence range differs too.

Lmao .. Dnt embarrass yourself..

Pakistani authorities would be the last one to ask for truth when they themselves are indicted.Your own HR groups think otherwise.

I'm from Baluchistan myself .. And so is the Baluchistan govt n LEAs...

As for HR groups etc.. Do you even allow them in IOK etc?

Want me to post the pics from NE States ? Heck tht pic of NE women protesting naked against indian army rapes n attrocities should be enough!!!

IOK is facing worse ... Thousands of bodies found in mass grave n whatnot.. So spare me the nonsense.

Last edited:
Well its good for Saudi arabia to have Good relations with India.

As long as Saudi arabia respect us,I have no problem they having relation with any country.

Grow up my pakistanis friend

how the hell can we dictate any country to have Good relations with any other country.

We should have no problem with any country having relations with India as long as they respect us be it israel,iran,ksa,China or any other country

ChillX guys.. It's politics..

But Saudi + Pak relations are above India etc..
Sir jee clearly you don't know much about politics.

In politics, this kind kind of behavior will be considered a slap on Pakistans face.

Even after our immense support they are talking about military cooperation with india ????

I doesnt mean nothing much, maybe some joint training, that's about it. Dont know why so many are butt hurt.

Its the normal whenever there is news related to XYZ muslim country and India bilateral relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom