What's new

Saudi-India defence cooperation pact next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your claims..
about 1000 sq km ??
Lmao .. Dnt embarrass yourself..

Tell me which line you don't understand.

DRDO 155 mm artillery gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm from Baluchistan myself .. And so is the Baluchistan govt n LEAs...

As for HR groups etc.. Do you even allow them in IOK etc?
Yes we allow HR groups.That's how only you came to know about unmarked graves.
Want me to post the pics from NE States ? Heck tht pic of NE women protesting naked against indian army rapes n attrocities should be enough!!!

IOK is facing worse ... Thousands of bodies found in mass grave n whatnot.. So spare me the nonsense.

Yes world knows about Kashmir, we kill inflitrators and no one claims their body , so what are we supposed to do ??

Interesting! Which is why i could only laugh at my foolish countrymen who were jumping up and down in excitement at the news of Saudi "interest" in JF-17 program as well as other military projects.

We did sign 3 MoU defense agreements with them already. This isn't something new or something to upset the Central Government of Pakistan, we don't make any move without consulting them in first hand.

For the Thunders, you may reject selling us the JF-17s, it is fine. Good job.

WTF does this this mean ???

@Yzd Khalifa

Explain this please !!!!

It's a defense cooperation agreement. We've done it with India already. Last one signed in 2009 for defense, counterterrorism signed in 2010.

about 1000 sq km ??

:hitwall:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_155_mm_artillery_gun
Abay at least read the shit you post.. Even if it's a pathetic wiki link.

Yes we allow HR groups.That's how only you came to know about unmarked graves.

Yes world knows about Kashmir, we kill inflitrators and no one claims their body , so what are we supposed to do ??

:lol: everybody lies.. Poor India..
P.S: what happened to tht?? No investigation nothin.. Nobody charged .. And read the recent articles ... And have a little shame..

And keep rantin I gotta take classes @ 7:30am..

I think Pakistan should keep every option on the table, Israel would bring Pakistan good will amongst western nations where Pakistan's image has been damaged greatly along with some other benefits. Not that they should be recognized right away but it should be on the table.

Pakistan maintains a fair relation with the Israelis. Additionally, I'm guessing that I'm right to say that Pakistan is an independent state, she reserves the right to determine with whom is she going to be a friend with.

Saudis are making deals with Indians, Iranians are firmly behind India as well and come 2014 Afghan pull out they will realign their interests to combat Pakistan for control in Afghanistan. Therefore Pakistan should keep as many options on the table as possible for its own national interests. In fact Saudis invest in India whereas they just pay of Pakistani leaders with chump change. The West will not die bro lets be real, no doubt Pakistan should expand relations with CARs but that doesn't mean it should ignore other countries. Like Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia because of Turkey when Turkey itself recognizes Armenia. Also Pakistan should expand ties with South American countries as well the current relations with Cuba is a good start.

We don't offer hands-out to any country. We do help many nations around the globe not just an X or Y state. Prior to the cancellation of the Iranian-Pak pipeline, we pledged to offer a $15 billions energy package. I'm guessing that I'm right to say that Pakistani politicians don't drink natural gas, do they?

Reactions: jha
:hitwall:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_155_mm_artillery_gun
Abay at least read the shit you post.. Even if it's a pathetic wiki link.
Wiki link's each line is referenced from source.

:lol: everybody lies.. Poor India..
P.S: what happened to tht?? No investigation nothin.. Nobody charged .. And read the recent articles ... And have a little shame..

And keep rantin I gotta take classes @ 7:30am..

Yes, so tolerant is Pakistan that from Bengalis to Hazaras vouch for it's tolerance. :lol:

Wiki link's each line is referenced from source.

Read the shit your posting..

Yes, so tolerant is Pakistan that from Bengalis to Hazaras vouch for it's tolerance. :lol:

We know how you created proxy aka mukti terrorists..

As for hazaras you don't know jack about them .. Terrorist attacks don't mean Pakistanis hate our own people.. Heck we even had a Hazara COAS.. Gen Musa Khan..

image.jpg

Or how about you ask new newly recruited hazara soldiers?

image.jpg

Or this hazara SSG operator:
image.jpg

Or even one of the first female fighter pilots of PAF of Hazara ethnicity:

image.jpg

Read the shit your posting..
Now , you are ranting like a looser .I gave you Wiki link , is that supposed to be shit ??

We know how you created proxy aka mukti terrorists..

As for hazaras you don't know jack about them .. Terrorist attacks don't mean Pakistanis hate our own people.. Heck we even had a Hazara COAS.. Gen Musa Khan..

View attachment 14892

Or how about you ask new newly recruited hazara soldiers?

View attachment 14893

Or this hazara SSG operator:
View attachment 14894

Or even one of the first female fighter pilots of PAF of Hazara ethnicity:

View attachment 14895

Good for your mental stability. :lol:

By the way, we too have Kashmir soldiers and special police forces comprising native Kashmiries .

Now , you are ranting like a looser .I gave you Wiki link , is that supposed to be shit ??

Smarties it's not the same project you are quoting ... :hitwall:

The so called desi bofors are nothing but reverse eng fh77 .. Somethin u failed to do in the past.. Lmao @ u..

Good for your mental stability. :lol:

By the way, we too have Kashmir soldiers and special police forces comprising native Kashmiries .

Lmao yeah sure ..:lol:

With only 2% Muslims in indian military .. I wonder how many Kashmiris who hate India would join indian forces... Although they are more into hoisting Pak flags on the walls of crpfs hq.. . Not to forget the anti muslim mentality of RAW.. Hope u read tht article aswell..:lol:

Smarties it's not the same project you are quoting ... :hitwall:

The so called desi bofors are nothing but reverse eng fh77 .. Somethin u failed to do in the past.. Lmao @ u..

But both are Indian that was the point , since you were interested in d!ck measuring by bringing in your Turkish artillery in Indian artillery thread.

Lmao yeah sure ..:lol:

With only 2% Muslims in indian military .. I wonder how many Kashmiris who hate India would join indian forces... Although they are more into hoisting Pak flags on the walls of crpfs hq.. . Not to forget the anti muslim mentality of RAW.. Hope u read tht article aswell..:lol:

Should I show you Baloochistan flag hoisted by Hazaras ??

RAW is external agency. They have nothing to do with internal matters of India.So their so called love or hate has nothing to do.

About 2% Muslim compositions , it's not capped at 2% by GOI . If muslims aren't able to clear the tests then it's their fault.

Believe me lot of inflitrators are hunted down by Kashmiries themselves.

Last edited:
Lmao yeah sure all bangladeshis on PDF are secret Pakistanis, razakars n whatnot.. :lol:

Seeing as how they bend over at a moments notice for Pakistanis, more than likely they're Pakistanis pretending to be Bangladeshis.

Lmao did you just quote a blog tht is quoting shitty sources like brat ratshit n others...:lol:

Don't like the content... bash the sources. BTW there are hundreds of sources on that website, guess you're going to ignore those as well. Speaking of sources, wtf is that in the bolded text? Superboy teaching you some chinglish?

P.S ever tried reading what you post?

You know at first I didn't know whether you were mentally retarded or just an idiot, but now I'm certain it's both.

Seeing as how they bend over at a moments notice for Pakistanis, more than likely they're Pakistanis pretending to be Bangladeshis.

Lmao .. Not everybody is like you appu..

Don't like the content... bash the sources. BTW there are hundreds of sources on that website, guess you're going to ignore those as well. Speaking of sources, wtf is that in the bolded text? Superboy teaching you some chinglish?

I'm sorry I Dnt understand hinglish..

You know at first I didn't know whether you were mentally retarded or just an idiot, but now I'm certain it's both.

What ? Oh you are butthurt..

But both are Indian that was the point , since you were interested in d!ck measuring by bringing in your Turkish artillery in Indian artillery thread.

:lol: . No desi reverse engrd fh77 with 55km range...;":lol:

As for arty even fh is Swedish not indian .. N it was Karan lose motions I was replying too ..

Should I show you Baloochistan flag hoisted by Hazaras ??

You are really dim aren't you?:lol:

RAW is external agency. They have nothing to do with internal matters of India.So their so called love or hate has nothing to do.

Sure it does .. Did you even read the article???

About 2% Muslim compositions , it's not capped at 2% by GOI . If muslims aren't able to clear the tests then it's their fault.

I'm sure over 160 million ind Muslims are incompetent ..:lol:

Believe me lot of inflitrators are hunted down by Kashmiries themselves.

Sure

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao .. Not everybody is like you appu..

Nah that honor is only reserved for Pakistanis who don't have the balls to tell us they're Pakistani's so they pretend to be Indians or Bangladeshi's. Pretty shameful if you as me.

I'm sorry I Dnt understand hinglish..

Might want to stop hanging out with the Chinese, you're Chinglish is starting to get pretty good.

What ? Oh you are butthurt..

Truth hurts don't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom