What's new

Russia Offers Su-30SME and MiG-35 to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look you have good relationship with india..dont spend on defence. Just spend on health education ..you dont even need an army after signing pact with india
Our defence budget will not be more than 1.5% of our GDP. Our GDP is growing, so is our defense budget. Dont worry.

Begging bowl's GDP growth is slowing down this year to just 3.5 percent. I remember some clowns were jumping ups and downs last year when GDP growth was more than 5 percent, predicting soon to eclipse Bangladesh in growth rate. Now it has come down to mere 3.5 percent and no sign of recovering anytime soon. If you subtract 2 percent population growth, then per capita GDP growth become just 1.5 percent. With this rate, even Somalia will be richer in some years later. Despite 24 years of exploitation and looting of Bangladesh and collecting billions from USA, China, Saudi took the shameless arrogants in this position. Perfect justice served by Allah, I must say for all their crime and injustice to Bangladesh and spreading terrorism to it's neighboring countries.

Yep, per capita growth this year will hit 2% according to Pakistan central bank. This is with CPEC in full gear.
Pakistan needs massive social and political reforms before it can hope to grow sustainably at BD's current per capita level.
Chinese are investing in CPEC for two reasons - one is to have alternative energy and transport links and the other is to prop up Pakistan to nullify India in their quest for Asian domination.

Good options but Tejas is the right choice for Bangladesh.

Umm this thread has gone seriously off topic...

what happened dear bro ?
I think that these here people have a backer in the Mod team who helps them by deleting my pro-Pakistan posts that are seen as insult to them

but anti-Pakistan posts are kept going

I think that these here people have a backer in the Mod team who helps them by deleting my pro-Pakistan posts that are seen as insult to them

So much indifference!

You keep posting here.

Common man there is nothing such thing

BD members I understand you are "guests" here, but dont overstep your boundaries due to your hatred or stupidity coz I really am not sure which it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom