What's new

Russia offers Fighter Jets , S400 , Turbofan Engine and Submarine technologies to Turkey

But you forget that there are also countermeasures and that missiles not always hit their targets. For example you had some SM-1s miss their target and land on the coast of Libya. If you check the Yom Kippur War and the Iran-Iraq War,during the naval battles many of the missiles failed to hit their targets. And there were also tactics that helped some of the sides,for example the Iranians.

very funy

You compare 40 years old Missiles with latest technology Turkish Missiles

Turkish Missiles hit targets with point accuracy ... laser / IIR seeker / radar altimeter / RF seeker
and Turkish ROKETSAN is one of the biggest Missile producer in the world

I am saying again Turkey can produce hundreds of TRLG-230 , SOM and ATMACA Missiles to turn all enemy Warships into crap of metal in the Eastern Mediterranean

( even I am not talking about upcoming missiles/long range guided bombs like KUZGUN-TJ , SDB-IIR , KGK-LR , AKBABA , MRASHM and RAMJET powered supersonic anti-ship Missile )

also 650+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM Missiles in inventory to hit Warships

TURKEY HASN'T EVEN SIGNED THE U.N MARITIME LAW!

because bandit USA created it in 1989

Even The U.N Maritime law doesnt generate İsland EEZ of 200 nm , if Greece is not archipelago state

This guy is dilusional....after 2006 Israel didn't enter Lebanon. There is a reason. I think in future wars...hezbullah may swarm Israeli airbase with missiles and smart drones
Bro,where you watching the war when it happened back in 2006? Hizbollah won the media war,the propaganda war,the IDF suffered casualties,Hizbollah suffered even more,but what I'm telling you is that south Lebanon and Beirut suffered devastation. That's more of a stalemate in the end.Neither side clearly won.They can both claim victory.

When you realize your foe is slot stronger on the land than you have previously thought you are called @Foinikas
I never said the Turks weren't stronger on land. Did you see me say it? They have the numerical advantage and way more tanks,IFVs,APCs and MRAPs than we do. What's with the post?

We just saw Hamas batter Israel cities to such an extend everyone was living inside bunkers for over 10 days while the Iron dome has failed what tech do they have? Times change you know
Ah there is a difference there though: If the Turkish forces invaded,the Israelis would go full war. The war in Gaza is a bit different,because although the Israelis are known for bombing and destroying Palestinian areas often,they still try to limit the bombing and damage because of the media and international reactions. But with an invading army,things are different.

The Iron Dome didn't fail completely. But even after it was saturated by thousands of rockets,the Israelis started looking for solutions and upgrades afterwards.

Such a whooping? They devastated Lebanon man. Devastated Beirut. Israelis have a better AA shield than Turkey and they make their own drones too. Some of the best in the world. Their Air Force could even go inside Turkey and bomb. Let's be a bit serious here.

if we are in 1990s , 2000s ..you are right

but as of 2021 , Turkey has its own Ballistic - Cruise Missiles , Kamikaze Drones , UCAVs , Air Defense Systems and many more

tiny İsrael is smaller than even our ADANA City
to produce 10.000 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles, Kamikaze Drones will be enough to wipe out all military and strategic targets in İsrael

İsrael never fight Turkey
smart İsrael use Greece-Egypt as pawns against Turkey

real war senario is Turkey vs France backed Greece + maybe Egypt

Bro,where you watching the war when it happened back in 2006? Hizbollah won the media war,the propaganda war,the IDF suffered casualties,Hizbollah suffered even more,but what I'm telling you is that south Lebanon and Beirut suffered devastation. That's more of a stalemate in the end.Neither side clearly won.They can both claim victory.

I never said the Turks weren't stronger on land. Did you see me say it? They have the numerical advantage and way more tanks,IFVs,APCs and MRAPs than we do. What's with the post?

Ah there is a difference there though: If the Turkish forces invaded,the Israelis would go full war. The war in Gaza is a bit different,because although the Israelis are known for bombing and destroying Palestinian areas often,they still try to limit the bombing and damage because of the media and international reactions. But with an invading army,things are different.

The Iron Dome didn't fail completely. But even after it was saturated by thousands of rockets,the Israelis started looking for solutions and upgrades afterwards.
Yes I watched the war. Yes Hezbollah suffered. Airstrikes were ruthless but did u miss the screaming crying Israeli soldiers. Littered merkavas and knocked out modern warships. Psychologically Israel was raped for the 1st time

Do u have a small penis syndrome? WW1 French got butt fcked. Ww2 French were prostitutes. Vietnam they had to beg America for help. Barbaric in Algeria but had to run. What army did they face...and what you have posted is not readable. So either answer properly or f off
First,try to be civil. Second,you only mention French losses. Check their history and they have a gazillion victories. But you only mention their losses.

What didn't you understand about my post? You said Turkey changed the game in Azerbaijan,I said it's a poor example. Azerbaijan and Turkey vs tiny Armenia with mostly obsolete and some relatively old Soviet and Russian systems vs a well-equipped modern army of an oil and gas rich country double Armenia's size in population,backed by an even stronger Turkey.

It's one thing fighting Armenia and another fighting France or Egypt or like MMM-E said a few times,even USA.

First,try to be civil. Second,you only mention French losses. Check their history and they have a gazillion victories. But you only mention their losses.

What didn't you understand about my post? You said Turkey changed the game in Azerbaijan,I said it's a poor example. Azerbaijan and Turkey vs tiny Armenia with mostly obsolete and some relatively old Soviet and Russian systems vs a well-equipped modern army of an oil and gas rich country double Armenia's size in population,backed by an even stronger Turkey.

It's one thing fighting Armenia and another fighting France or Egypt or like MMM-E said a few times,even USA.
I was very polite to you and then you became arrogant. Anyways you carry on worshipping the French and the Jews. Enjoy. I am not going to waste time

So France vs spear throwing Africans is a great example. R u for real?

İsrael never fight Turkey
smart İsrael use Greece-Egypt as pawns against Turkey

real war senario is Turkey vs France backed Greece + maybe Egypt
Stop spamming. You c/ped the exact same thing as before.

Yes I watched the war. Yes Hezbollah suffered. Airstrikes were ruthless but did u miss the screaming crying Israeli soldiers. Littered merkavas and knocked out modern warships. Psychologically Israel was raped for the 1st time
No,it wasn't that big of a "disaster" for them like the fear they had initially in 1973. Israeli children might have cried,but unfortunately,Lebanese children were buried by the bombardments. It was bad.
Merkavas of course suffered some losses and especially due to the Kornet. The Israeli ship though that was hit by Hizbollah with a Chinese anti-ship missile (I think it was a Silkworm?),had the countermeasures turned off and was repaired afterwards.

You think Pakistan would go in a nuclear war to save Turkey? You think that wouldn't make many of the other nuclear powers nuke Pakistan? Or that the international community will do nothing if Pakistan gave nuclear weapons to Erdoğan?

nobody can use nuclear weapons against nuclear power Pakistan
Nobody can start a nuclear war ..... only one nuke can delete tiny İsrael from the map

btw nobody can use nuclear weapons against İsrael too for first attack

and there are secret military agreements between Pakistan and Turkey since 1990s before Erdogan
ERDOGAN will gone but strategic relationship between Turkey and Pakistan will be forever

Last edited:
I was very polite to you and then you became arrogant. Anyways you carry on worshipping the French and the Jews. Enjoy. I am not going to waste time
How was I arrogant to you? You're the one who usually rushes to insult others,man. And I don't "worship" the French and Jews. Some of you guys just think the French are bad and Jews are not skilled in combat,even though they have proven otherwise for decades and decades.

No,it wasn't that big of a "disaster" for them like the fear they had initially in 1973. Israeli children might have cried,but unfortunately,Lebanese children were buried by the bombardments. It was bad.
Merkavas of course suffered some losses and especially due to the Kornet. The Israeli ship though that was hit by Hizbollah with a Chinese anti-ship missile (I think it was a Silkworm?),had the countermeasures turned off and was repaired afterwards.
Not Israeli children...Israeli soldiers...in the height of battle..even Israeli commander admit 2006 war was a defeat.
You love making excuses for the Jewish fascist state.. countermeasures turned off. Is that logical knowing Israeli intelligence and fact hesbullah had anti ship missiles. Why are you repeating Jewish propaganda. Do they pay you pennies?

No,it wasn't that big of a "disaster" for them like the fear they had initially in 1973.

Israel was defeated in that war in Lebanon.. Against a militia they came in thinking and feeling confident but they got absolutely eliminated suffering huge casualities which lead to their infamous retreat immediately and regretting that short lived affair ever even occuring. their tanks were neutralized and men had nowhere to hide.

Last edited:

I am saying again

100 years ago smart British-French used Greeks as a pawn against the Turks to take Syria and İraq from the Ottoman Empire

It's a great joke about how Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

today same senario , smart USA-İsrael use PKK/YPG , Greece-Egypt as pawns against Turkey in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

So France vs spear throwing Africans is a great example. R u for real?
Spear-throwing Africans when? Don't tell me the French can't fight. They've fought a gazillion wars in their history. Saying they haven't won in a century is silly. I'm sorry,but it is.

Not Israeli children...Israeli soldiers...in the height of battle..even Israeli commander admit 2006 war was a defeat.
You love making excuses for the Jewish fascist state.. countermeasures turned off. Is that logical knowing Israeli intelligence and fact hesbullah had anti ship missiles. Why are you repeating Jewish propaganda. Do they pay you pennies?
Search the incident. It's not all black and white. In your mind "Good muslims win bad jews always lose". I'm neither jewish nor arab. I'm simply stating something from another point of view. If you only want to hear things like "oh bad jews can't fight,Muslims will conquer the world,we are strongest",then sorry.

Israel was defeated in that war.. Against a militia they came in thinking and feeling confident but they got absolutely eliminated suffering huge casualities which lead to their infamous retreat immediately and regretting that short lived affair. their tanks were neutralized and men had nowhere to hide
Man,I was against their invasion of Lebanon. You should know it,if you have followed other posts of mine. But don't tell me it was a clear defeat for Israel. Nor for Hizbollah. They both won and they both lost. But you know who lost the most? Lebanon. It was hit hard and Beirut was destroyed. The country's infastracture was hit hard. It was eventually rebuilt,but you know Lebanon. It's always a surreal chaotic beauty.
I am saying again

100 years ago smart British-French used Greeks as a pawn against the Turks to take Syria and İraq from the Ottoman Empire

It's a great joke about how Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

today same senario , smart USA-İsrael use PKK/YPG , Greece-Egypt as pawns against Turkey in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean
STOP SPAMMING THE SAME BULL AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Are you working for someone? Are they paying you to constantly c/p the same stuff?

I don't care if the Yankees want to tear up Turkey. Turkey wants to grab my country and if Yankees or the French want to help me fight against Turkey,then good. Do you understand?

Do you understand? Anlamiyorsun? If French and Greeks have the same interests,it's not "being a pawn". It's having common interests.
When you threaten me,I won't mind having someone come and help me against you.

If it was a “use Egypt in a sentence” competition @MMM-E would certainly win...
Anyways, where are Turkey’s S-400s stationed?

Back
Top Bottom