What's new

Russia offers Fighter Jets , S400 , Turbofan Engine and Submarine technologies to Turkey

Man,I was against their invasion of Lebanon. You should know it,if you have followed other posts of mine. But don't tell me it was a clear defeat for Israel. Nor for Hizbollah. They both won and they both lost. But you know who lost the most? Lebanon. It was hit hard and Beirut was destroyed. The country's infastracture was hit hard. It was eventually rebuilt,but you know Lebanon. It's always a surreal chaotic beauty.

Lol.. That is perverted version my friend. Hezbollah didn't initiate the war it was entirely Israel who came in shortly but retreated in defeat and no Beirut was not destroyed but some parts of it was impacted but nothing serious. Also infrastracture damage doesn't equal Victory but victory is with he who wins the stragetic victory and Israel lost the war from stragetic point of view. They were humbled and send backing. They realized they were powerless in the area because if you can't take a Militia like Hezbollah you are hopeless pretty much

Lol.. That is perverted version my friend. Hezbollah didn't initiate the war it was entirely Israel who came in shortly but retreated in defeat and no Beirut was not destroyed but some parts of it was impacted but nothing serious. Also infrastracture damage doesn't equal Victory but victory is with he who wins the stragetic victory and Israel lost the war from stragetic point of view. They were humbled and send backing. They realized they were powerless in the area because if you can't take a Militia like Hezbollah you are hopeless pretty much
I know. They used the excuse of the two abducted soldiers,if I remember correctly,to invade the country. Of course infastracture damage doesn't equal victory,but we're talking about Lebanon here. Not for example,the Soviet Union.

If anything,it was a pyrrhic victory for Hizbollah. Or a pyrrhic victory for Israel. In the end,the Israelis showed once again that they can pulverize a country if they want and the Lebanese,that they can still resist and cause problems to the invader.

I know. They used the excuse of the two abducted soldiers,if I remember correctly,to invade the country. Of course infastracture damage doesn't equal victory,but we're talking about Lebanon here. Not for example,the Soviet Union.

If anything,it was a pyrrhic victory for Hizbollah. Or a pyrrhic victory for Israel. In the end,the Israelis showed once again that they can pulverize a country if they want and the Lebanese,that they can still resist and cause problems to the invader.

If the aggressor has been humbled he has shown nothing and by the way they pulverized jackshit Beirut was partial impacted nothing significiant. They got conventionally defeated on the ground and send fleeing back that is not a pyrrhic victory but it just showed to them that they are powerless in the area because if you can't pass a militia

If the aggressor has been humbled he has shown nothing and by the way they pulverized jackshit Beirut was partial impacted nothing significiant. They got conventionally defeated on the ground and send fleeing back that is not a pyrrhic victory but it just showed to them that they are powerless in the area because if you can't pass a militia
Bhai,it was a stalemate. There was no clear victor in this war. But get back on topic. Do you think Turkey should buy Su-35s and Su-57s? Or should they wait until MIUS and TFX go in production?

Are you working for someone? Are they paying you to constantly c/p the same stuff?

or Are they paying you to constantly c/p the same stuff to attack Turkiye and president ERDOGAN ?

there are many FETO Terrorists in Greece , USA and in Europe

I don't care if the Yankees want to tear up Turkey. Turkey wants to grab my country and if Yankees or the French want to help me fight against Turkey,then good. Do you understand?

as like 100 years ago ? UK+France+İtaly+Greece+Armenia together attacked Turkiye

We dont need useless Greece ( no any oil/gas reserves )

TURKS just protect oil-gas reserves and MAVI VATAN in the Eastern Mediterranean from bandit countries like USA-France
Greece is a pawn .. nothing else

or Are they paying you to constantly c/p the same stuff to attack Turkiye and president ERDOGAN ?

FICTIONAL ERDOGAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION?

You cracked me up there.. That was hilarious post :lol: :lol: Who knows maybe his FETO terrorist and recently heard MIT is vanishing alot of FETO members around the world and being labelled FETO these days is very dangerous even more than being ISIS as MIT hunt around the world FETO

Bhai,it was a stalemate. There was no clear victor in this war. But get back on topic. Do you think Turkey should buy Su-35s and Su-57s? Or should they wait until MIUS and TFX go in production?
A modern well equipped army with aircraft armour and navy against a lightly armed militia with no airforce tanks or navy....yes stalemate.

Lats all dance for the Jews

FICTIONAL ERDOGAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION?

Tens of thousands of FETO members including Generals , Police , Judges , are stupid to be in jail ?

USA-İsrael could make a coup in Egypt to destroy president MOURSI in 2013
FETO Leader Fettullah GULEN who lives in USA since 1999 ordered FETO members in Turkey to make a coup to destroy president ERDOGAN

but CIA first time failed in Turkey

and ERDOGAN kicked all traitor FETO Members out of the Turkish Armed Forces , Police and Judgment

loser FETO Members ( false flagger terrorists ) attack president ERDOGAN day and night on social media platforms

Last edited:
Turkey, France and Italy to take steps on missile defense: Erdoğan

The contract for the "Long Range Air and Missile Defence System (LORAMIDS) Identification Study" was signed on January 5, 2018 by the Presidency of Defence Industries and ASELSAN, Roketsan, and Franco-Italian consortium Eurosam; backed by its two shareholders MBDA and Thales
1635874077337.png

ERDOGAN met with Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi and French President Macron in Rome G20 summit
1635874181651.png

Biden has 'positive attitude' regarding F-16: Erdoğan

U.S. President Joe Biden has shown a "positive attitude" toward Turkey's purchase and modernization of F-16 fighter jets, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said during a press conference at the G-20 summit in Rome

The Turkish Ministry of Defense sent a Letter of Request (LoR) to the American government for the acquisition of 40 new F-16C/D Block 70 Viper Fighter Jets as well as the modernization of a total of 80 existing Turkish F-16s to the Viper standard

-- 40 new F-16 block70
-- 80 F-16 modernization to the Viper standard

1635874356787.png

BIDEN and MACRON realized that ERDOGAN wasn't bluffing to buy more weapons from PUTIN ( Russia )

The tiny state is intimidated by Turkey and know exactly what they get.

With:
1. Turkey having over 1000 companies in Israel
2. being a NATO member

, Israel AINT AFRAID OF TURKEY one bit. wtf u smoking? lol.
Such a whooping? They devastated Lebanon man. Devastated Beirut. Israelis have a better AA shield than Turkey and they make their own drones too. Some of the best in the world. Their Air Force could even go inside Turkey and bomb. Let's be a bit serious here.
Israel lost to HEzbollah in 2006, and lost to Hamas this year. There are no lies to argue there, thanks.

You think if Turkey gives up S400, US will still allow Turkey to have F-35?

I doubt so. This is just one of the excuse to excluded Turkey from getting F-35. If Turkey didn't go for S400. Biden of Trump will claim Turkey violate human right and they are not allowed to have F-35..

Turkey make the correct decision to go for S400.

I can not say Turkey's decision was right or wrong, but S-400 seems overrated to me, Russian media like Russia Today sings songs for S-400, but on Syrian battlefield S-300 (which approx. same as S-400) failed, when Israel attacks.

While your 1st point seems true as US still did not impose any sanctions on India for purchasing of S-400.

Turkey need additional S-400 air defense system, and in the future should consider S-500 if negotiations with Italy and France on air defense system fails. USA won’t Abandon Turkey since Turkey is part of NATO. I am sure uncle San will eventually sell F-16s to Turkey.

according to the infamous @MMM-E , whoever doesn't like his copy paste list is a whatever feto terrorist, that makes me an undercover feto on PDF aswell? :cheesy:

Turkey need additional S-400 air defense system, and in the future should consider S-500 if negotiations with Italy and France on air defense system fails. USA won’t Abandon Turkey since Turkey is part of NATO. I am sure uncle San will eventually sell F-16s to Turkey.

It is more like the Algerian his going full Ceylal there is no trouble in paradise so invent illusions our greek friend is taking a page out of Ceylal

Back
Top Bottom