What's new

Russia offers Fighter Jets , S400 , Turbofan Engine and Submarine technologies to Turkey

The latest US navy 60KW laser system HELIOS has a range of 5 Nautical miles only, which is 9.8km..only that will do, but it is mounted on a destroyer.:-)
Turks have better superweapons than America and China apparently

:disagree:

I refused to make a list of "1000 military projects of China in the next ten years", I don't wanna become someone like him.:disagree:
He's made like 10 pages of "future Turkish indigenous projects" here. If you made some about China,half the forum would be about Chinese mega-projects and stuff

Many countries develops multi mode LASER Weapon

but only USA and Turkey have developed single mode LASER Weapon ( China also works on it )

I refused to make a list of "1000 military projects of China in the next ten years", I don't wanna become someone like him.:disagree:

I am not saying that China is not developing hundreds of military projects

but TROLL Team is trying to defame Turkey's amazing progress in defense industry

except Turkiye , No any country in the world that develops 700+ military projects with less than $1 trillion of GDP nominal

but TROLL Team is trying to defame Turkey's amazing progress in defense industry
No sir,there is no "troll team" here trying to defame Turkey's industry. People are just fed up with your unbelievable bragging and attitude.

Many countries develops multi mode LASER Weapon

but only USA and Turkey have developed single mode LASER Weapon ( China also works on it )

I am not saying that China is not developing hundreds of military projects

except Turkiye , No any country in the world that develops 700+ military projects with less than $1 trillion of GDP nominal
why nominal metter you say only ppp is metter

He's made like 10 pages of "future Turkish indigenous projects" here.

future ?

I can make even 20 pages of currently Turkish systems
Greeks can not show even 10 military projects

No sir,there is no "troll team" here trying to defame Turkey's industry. People are just fed up with your unbelievable bragging and attitude.

TROLL Team including you are trying to defame Turkey's defense industry

PDF is a military forum
I show only all Turkish military projects and news which were comfirmed by offically
and my posts hurts anti-Turkey and anti-Erdogan TROLL Team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom