What's new

Riot after Chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating

wow, lol bunch of Indians are celebrating an old social news from China.

Thanks Indians for so caring about China. Much love!

News like this actually are great since it shows cheating is not common and is being strictly dealt with. Hushing it up will only create more unfairness. Not sure what some of the Indians are celebrating about.

:omghaha: Poor parents. But I agree its not fair to their kids, when all other kids are cheating and getting into top universities of China.

With questions like "How many calls can you make/handle per hour"?

Per my experience, they're doing a pretty job so far. Though, I would suggest them to work on their accents.

Going by the aaaacccceennnnttt that we get from the uuuuuucccchhhiiinnnneeeeeessssseee. There can be mwre that can be said about your comment. But i am held back due to my several friendships with my friends in china (so many honest and well meaning people) that i am unable to troll like a phillipino.

on the realistic side. The benchmark to join the universities has been raised due to the nepotism in the CCPC ranks and that is why the peasants have to resort to these tactics. But that sai, if you want to compare, even an autorickshaw wallah will be better conversant in english compared to the nice girl sitting on immigration desk at shanghai or anywhere in china. but i bet that ny friends do not know about this outsourced phillipino trolling on their behalf. Otherwise, knowing them personally, they will knock off your knickers I bet.

Telegraph UK?

Those kind of biased anti-China website. Who can trust such link? I can bet all those comment claimed to be made by parents are make up.

I still remember when Xinjiang riot started. Innocent people set fired and killed by mob were blamed towards Chinese policemen. Telegraph only back down from their comment after victims petition and threaten to sue them.

Telegraph UK?

Those kind of biased anti-China website. Who can trust such link? I can bet all those comment claimed to be made by parents are make up.

I still remember when Xinjiang riot started. Innocent people set fired and killed by mob were blamed towards Chinese policemen. Telegraph only back down from their comment after victims petition and threaten to sue them.
You know nothing about xinxiang or this problem of cheating in schools in the rural provinces and my advice to you is to shut up and not troll. It is a sensitive issue and no need to make fun of the situation of the rurals in china. Those that fund you are the reason for this lack of character. I am sure that you get the message. Have fun at crown and let it go.

You know nothing about xinxiang or this problem of cheating in schools in the rural provinces and my advice to you is to shut up and not troll. It is a sensitive issue and no need to make fun of the situation of the rurals in china. Those that fund you are the reason for this lack of character. I am sure that you get the message. Have fun at crown and let it go.

You get angry becos of biased shitty website? Those telegraph UK news are also the one responsible for exaggerating those rape and child abuse in India.. Yes, cheating in China and rape in India did happen. But you know those white men like to spice up and add additional non exist comment and tweaked statistic to back their sensational news.

You get angry becos of biased shitty website? Those telegraph UK news are also the one responsible for exaggerating those rape and child abuse in India.. Yes, cheating in China and rape in India did happen. But you know those white men like to spice up and add additional non exist comment and tweaked statistic to back their sensational news.

to hide one lie is like killing one hundred honest men. May be you still have not got my message. This news is correct. But the fault is not with the peasant parents. The fault is with the rich elite who want to make a show in shanghai and beijing. Stop spitting bile here and do not mislead wrongly. I already told you, crown is still open. You can go and have your fun there. Take my message.

I thought the system was too disciplined to have these kinds of problems.

I guess that's why China scores at the top of the world in the OECD Educational tests, while India scores right at the bottom. :P
if cheating is the criteria to get at the top of OECD then normal educated parents in india or anywhere around this planet will never encourage his children on taking a mobile phone hidden in his underwear while writing a university exam .marks obtain through cheating is of no use in long run ...but who cares for sheeps .peace !

LOL in India parents would teach their children to cheat and steal so they can have a full belly for once in their short lives.

There is no doubt that it is because of Chinese like you, that Cheating is considered a right by the Chinese kids and their parents. If they are caught cheating, its bad on part of the professors to catch them. And then there are people like you to support cheaters.

Why bother building schools in India when the entire population has only an IQ of 82. India is such a primitive civilization. No wonder they have such a MASSIVE rape problem.

Why bother building schools in India when the entire population has only an IQ of 82. India is such a primitive civilization. No wonder they have such a MASSIVE rape problem.

did the Chinese scored the high scores by keeping mobiles in innerwears or by terrorizing the teachers...:omghaha:

What do you call Islamic invaders who killed thousands of unarmed civilians if not Lakhs in the name of religion??
You don't call them Islamic invaders! You can call them anything you want but not that.Islam doesn't permit killing or invading innocent people. Ghazni had his own reasons for what he did.

These guys came to India with total war Barbaric concepts.
Not all of them! Akbar the great liked Hindu literature and used to participate in Hindu festivals. he also married Hindu princesses and discouraged the slaughter of cattle out of respect for Hindu custom. Muslims introduced India to a new method of working cotton an improvement over beating the cotton with switches. The spinning wheel also appeared and increased cotton production.Much of the indian trade was handled by muslim merchants which produced surplus and the trade with foreigners flourished.

Tajmahal or any other fort they built for their pleasure not for common people, But the money was from India, funny isn't.
Actually taj mahal was built by Shah Jahan for his 3rd wife Mumtaz Mahal not for his own pleasure,It's not constructed from the ravaged temples of Hindus. OAK is a fanatic stop listening to him..Like it or not India benefits alot from taj mahal look at the number of tourists it attracts and money it makes for india.

The most hate filled guys came from outside India and we are defending our ideology here.
Defending your ideology here? No one here has anything against your ideology unless if it's against muslims or pakistani people.

Check out my previous posts in this forum.I have made the similar arguments in CDF.
Arguments about what man? I thought you were here to defend your ideology?? What's with all the sinophobia on PDF and Islamaphobia on CDF??

Back
Top Bottom