What's new

Riot after Chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating

Statistics for rape cases are hard to quantify worldwide, and China is no exception. The U.S. Department of State reported 31,833 rapes in China in 2007, though the Chinese government has not released official statistics for that year. In 2005, the last year for which official Chinese statistics are available, the official number was merely 15,000.

"Only one out of ten cases happened is likely to be reported," said Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, and some estimate that the ratio is even greater. Even if a case is reported, the woman may be pressured by the authorities, her family or the attacker himself to recant.

The majority of these crimes are committed by someone the victim knows. "In the idea of the ‘rape myth,' the victim and rapist are said to be strangers, but what we saw from real-life cases were mostly acquaintances," said Zhang Qi, whose graduate research at the Chinese Academy of the Social Sciences centered on media reports of rape. Her MA thesis looked at hundreds of Chinese legal newspaper reports of rape cases in 2004, finding the following data, below.*

US-China Today: Rape in China

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/w...l=1&adxnnlx=1371845200-W4KZWMi1AeowFXAytTANVA

Although the per capita rate of rapes reported to the police in India is below that of many developed nations, some experts believe that many sexual attacks go unreported and that the actual number is far higher. The public outrage over the December attack led to the passage of a new sexual offense law in March that imposes stronger penalties for violence against women and criminalizes actions like stalking and voyeurism.

But attacks on women have continued with an alarming regularity. While Indian women are most often the targets, foreign tourists have been victims as well. A 30-year-old American woman reported being gang-raped in a northern resort town last week. She picked three men out of a lineup, and on Friday the accused were presented before a magistrate and sent to judicial custody for 14 days.

@shuttler

Try to ignore this Srinivas dude. On PDF he is sinophobic and on CDF he claims that Islamic barbarians ruined his country. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
@illusion8 the more disturbing fact is Chinese parents are encouraging and protesting any objection to cheating.

Morals are questionable here ..

@shuttler

Try to ignore this Srinivas dude. On PDF he is sinophobic and on CDF he claims that Islamic barbarians ruined his country. :no:

Both my claims are true :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what ???
That do not mean we cannot do it??

you have thrown in the towels before the game starts cowards!

if you are good why escape the coming PISA tests

We are good at science and mathematics and we have a long traditions regarding those two fields, the guys who are doing well in silicon valley, NASA etc...etc.. are the kids who came from these traditions.

you are still living in delusions all these silicon valley nasa microsoft's indian high % are proven hoaxes

Prove it??

proven already

You don't know what is the difference between Cheerleaders and critics is right ??:lol: high IQ chinese :lol:

SCS and East sea debacles will do more damage to China than anybody else. No even Hitler is that stupid, he only took one enemy at once, until one mistake of invading Russia turned everything upside down. Again high IQ CCP :lol:

Your indian IQ cannot understand the situation it is too complicated for you
eat your curry smoke you chilams and take a shower!

Explain me the context of this comment and 10 rs part, again high IQ chinese logic :lol:

if you dont want it I donate that to your flood victims

you have throw in the towels before the game starts cowards!

if you are good why escape the coming PISA tests

A coward is the one who rants off topic issues and covers his own issues in a relevant thread, this is not about PISA are what ever tests you call. Truth is Intelligence is a phenomena that is not well defined yet and you are boasting about some random tests :lol:

you are still living in delusions all these silicon valley nasa microsoft's indian high % are proven hoaxes

Indian are doing well in Silicon valley. Most of prominent US's software companies consists of Indian employees. We are well know through out the world for IT.
You indian IQ would understand the situation it is too complicated for you
eat your curry smoke you chilams and take a shower!

Pure B.S out of frustration and low IQ.

if you dont want it I donate that to your flood victims

Another low I.Q argument with out any logic.

Your claims are not entirely true but they are kinda racist.:cheers:

since when did Islam became a race??

since when did Islam became a race??
It's not a race,It's a religion! Calling muslims islamic barbarians on CDF is racist. You are a islamaphobe the members of CDF can confirm it. You also don't like :china: people the members of PDF can confirm it. So my question remains if you carry so much hate for them what are you doing on their forum????

FYI The people you call barbarians brought architecture to your country and made taj mahal (one of the main attractions of tourisms in india)

It's not a race,It's a religion! Calling muslims islamic barbarians on CDF is racist. You are a islamaphobe the members of CDF can confirm it. You also don't like :china: people the members of PDF can confirm it. So my question remains if you carry so much hate for them what are you doing on their forum????

FYI The people you call barbarians brought architecture to your country and made taj mahal (one of the main attractions of tourisms in india)

What do you call Islamic invaders who killed thousands of unarmed civilians if not Lakhs in the name of religion??

They massacred, raped,ravaged temples to ground, attacked cities and destroyed livelihoods of millions...etc...etc..

These guys came to India with total war Barbaric concepts.

Tajmahal or any other fort they built for their pleasure not for common people, But the money was from India, funny isn't.

Most of their constructions are from the ravaged temples of Hindus, what do you call it???

The most hate filled guys came from outside India and we are defending our ideology here.

Why would any body needs to confirm anything about me??

Check out my previous posts in this forum.I have made the similar arguments in CDF.

Well done . I say cheating should be made compulsory in universities :P especially for high IQ Chinese students :omghaha:

Metal-clasp bras banned to stop cheats

BEIJING: More than nine million students packed exam halls across China for the opening day of the country's university entrance exam on Friday — with attempts to stop cheating even leading to bans on metal bra clasps.
Students in province of Jilin were banned from wearing clothing with metal parts and education authorities installed metal detectors in exam centres to clamp down on "wireless cheating devices" such as smartphones as aids during tests, the state-run Global Times reported.

Metal-clasp bras banned to stop cheats - Times Of India

Back
Top Bottom