What's new

China is Cheating the World Student Rankings System Read more: World Student Rankings: China Is Che

^^^
Nope you guys couldn't make a rational argument on an Internet forum to save your life. That's why today's India will always be tomorrow's India and the rest of the world will just pass you by.

^^ proof of what i just said

i think you know you are wrong.

Chinese do have work ethic. it is in fact the single most noticeable factor shared by almost all mongoloids that primarily contributed to their success. we indians on the other hand tend to do less and "think"and talk more which makes us appear far more intelligent on a forum

Exactly, so much "thinking" that literacy is only 74%, so intelligent that you made up 1/3 of the world's poverty.

^^ proof of what i just said

It's proven, 74% and 1/3

Last edited:
Good try but...........Obviously you fail PISA too. Your Indian education is unable to help your simple mind figure out (In real life) what PISA is all about.

What makes PISA different
PISA is unique because it develops tests which are not directly linked to the school curriculum. The tests are designed to assess to what extent students at the end of compulsory education, can apply their knowledge to real-life situations and be equipped for full participation in society.

Other posters pointed this out, but low IQ indians do not understand that concept. Better to keep them bliss and ignorant imo.

Back
Top Bottom