What's new

China is Cheating the World Student Rankings System Read more: World Student Rankings: China Is Che

Well apparently the Chinese got so pissed at being exposed they complained to the webmaster who asked me to stop denigrating the Chinese and showing their true dumb faces. :lol:

Well I am out of here, but @WebMaster can you look at these guys quoted above or is it just a one way street for Indians here.

Exposed for what?

lol nothing is fabricated. Use your limited IQ to read the article.

The article is about Shanghai as a province is compared to other countries and how that's unfair to compare a province to a country.

Shanghai scores are very real, unfortunately for you.

India's best provinces came near last :lol:

Oh please, Indian IQ score and PISA scores prove the real capability of Indians.

Not a single Indian province will get within touching distance of Shanghai. The funny thing is that it's widely known in China that Shanghai is not even the best Chinese province when it comes to smart students.

Indians try to hide your faults from education levels to intelligence levels. But we see right through you.

All the PISS test proves is that china's best students from shanghai are better than india's average and poor students. Nobody in india bothers with this PISS stuff unlike china who wants to make a good impression. Just like those chinese "IQ stats"

But when it comes to real exams and institutions, you guys are way behind.just read what i posted
Students at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (780) and Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (767) have the highest average GMAT scores in the world, well ahead of the leading US institution Stanford (730), and INSEAD in Europe (704), the report said.

All the PISS test proves is that china's best students from shanghai are better than india's average and poor students. Nobody in india bothers with this PISS stuff unlike china who wants to make a good impression. Just like those chinese "IQ stats"

But when it comes to real exams and institutions, you guys are way behind.just read what i posted

lol yea that's why India ran away from the PISA tests right. India is so good they didn't want to get exposed for the stupidity of Indian students.

Btw in 2015 all Chinese provinces will take the test.

In 2009, 12 Chinese provinces took the PISA test and all 12 of them were above ORCD average. Only Shanghai got published as China as a whole was not ready with only 12 provinces.

The fact is Shanghai is the best province in the world and no, they are not even the best province in China. That's the scary thing about how smart Chinese students are. If Shanghai was able to top the list, China as a country will most probably increase our lead over the world.

Most of the smart Chinese students don't come from Beijing or Shanghai, life there is easy and the kids are more spoilt so they work less hard.

The poorer provinces have the smart kids.

And yes, PISA tests and IQ scores does reveal Chinese superiority over Indians.
The difference between the countries and behaviour (rape, defecation, etc) prove this.

Spin it all you want but it ain't going to change what's happening in reality.

East Asians were born superior humans. Mainland China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong are superior to everyone especially Indians.

This is junk media at its best. Americans, like Indians, are butthurting that China came up top.

In PISA test, there is no such thing as "national data." Every country selects the strongest state/city to carry the country's flag. US is represented by Massachusetts, the best state for education. Yet US high school kids couldn't break into top 10.

There is national pride in being top 10 and every country strive to show their best face. I don't fault China for choosing Shanghai and United States choosing Massachusetts.

I think Pisa should include worst states in each country next time around then make average scores.

That Chinese kids outside Shanghai are considered too dumb by the CCP to let PISA test them...otherwise the world would get to know the truth behind chinese IQ

lol in 2015 all of China will be included.

In 2015, India will still chicken out.

Last edited:
lol in 2015 all of China will be included.

In 2015, India will still chicken out.

Your IQ proves the way Indians behave (rape capital, defecation epidemic, rubbish all over the streets, boasting, arrogance, all the worst qualities in humans).

Here comes an example of the non-shanghai Chinese IQ :lol:, I present this specimen to the @WebMaster

Idiots like you have no idea how students perform in different area and which provinces tend to have more strong students.

I guess idiots like you have never heard of China's College Entrance Test as well. No wonder you are so retarded to give those earlier comments.

thank you for your CCP stats.

A sentence when its starts with " I will give stats" from a chinese/china- is now the preamble to start rolling on the ground and laughing!

There are several provinces that tend to have more strong students than Shanghai and HK...

A Chinese friend of mine always complain about how Shanghai and HK people are snobs and how their education and skills does not match up to their financial wealth.

lol yea that's why India ran away from the PISA tests right. India is so good they didn't want to get exposed for the stupidity of Indian students.

Btw in 2015 all Chinese provinces will take the test.

In 2009, 12 Chinese provinces took the PISA test and all 12 of them were above ORCD average. Only Shanghai got published as China as a whole was not ready with only 12 provinces.

The fact is Shanghai is the best province in the world and no, they are not even the best province in China. That's the scary thing about how smart Chinese students are. If Shanghai was able to top the list, China as a country will most probably increase our lead over the world.

Most of the smart Chinese students don't come from Beijing or Shanghai, life there is easy and the kids are more spoilt so they work less hard.

The poorer provinces have the smart kids.

And yes, PISA tests and IQ scores does reveal Chinese superiority over Indians.
The difference between the countries and behaviour (rape, defecation, etc) prove this.

Spin it all you want but it ain't going to change what's happening in reality.

East Asians were born superior humans. Mainland China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong are superior to everyone especially Indians.

Let me put this in a way your low chinese iq can comprehend.

PISA test - no benefit only glory. china want glory. so china send best student. India send ordinary student because india no like glory

GMAT GRE etc- real test with good future. india students want. india students study for exam. do well.

Is this simple enough for you?

PISA test - no benefit only glory. china want glory. so china send best student. India send ordinary student because india no like glory

GMAT GRE etc- real test with good future. india students want. india students study for exam. do well.

Thank you for your uniqe thinking method,

PISA test for math and science ability of children, India joind in 2009 PISA. Of the 74 countries tested in the PISA 2009 cycle including the "+" nations, the two Indian states came up 72nd and 73rd out of 74 in both reading and maths, and 73rd and 74th in science. India's poor performance may not be linguistic as some suggested.
Programme for International Student Assessment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GRE is only a English ability pass test, may be the only honor for you;

Sounds as some one don't know the PISA, tens independed orgs did the PISA test, the list only shows that East Asia put more energy on education, just as
Figure M1a. Percentage of 15-year-old students performing at PISA mathematics literacy proficiency levels 5 and above and below level 2, by education system: 2012
figure_m1a.gif

Figure S1a. Percentage of 15-year-old students performing at PISA science literacy proficiency levels 5 and above and below level 2, by education system: 2012
figure_s1a.gif

Figure R1a. Percentage of 15-year-old students performing at PISA reading literacy proficiency levels 5 and above and below level 2, by education system: 2012
figure_r1a.gif

Just as International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), even VIt Nam got a very good scores
Five nations have achieved an all-members-gold IMO with a full team:

• China, 11 times: in 1992, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011;
    • Russia, 2 times: in 2002 and 2008;
    • United States, 2 times: in 1994 and 2011;
    • Bulgaria, 1 time: in 2003;
    • South Korea, 1 time: in 2012.
By the way, Shanghai students are far from the best in China, University Entrance Examination in China is depend on province, even no matter Shanghai students do well or bad, the number of Shanghai students entrance into university will not change, Beijing and Shanghai always share the biggest percentage and are fixed before the Entrance Examination, Shanghai students with the score 405 can enter a university while Shandong students must got a score 524 can enter a university

Last edited:

Yeah that's a nice way of saying Indians are not very smart people.

Spin it how you want to, India will be stuck where it is forever.

The PISA tests and IQ proves India will never ever beat China in anything.

As sure as sh1t this JayAtl is butt hurt much. All his time he spends is to look for Anti-Chinese articles. Very normal for having extremely inferiority complex.
Pretends and wannabe white, while the white man commands him to kiss their boots. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When did the circus come to town?

Oh dear. looks like talking sense to these people is a lost cause :(

As sure as sh1t this JayAtl is butt hurt much. All his time he spends is to look for Anti-Chinese articles. Very normal for having extremely inferiority complex.
Pretends and wannabe white, while the white man commands him to kiss their boots. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When did the circus come to town?
why are chinamen obsessed with white men? i keep reading posts of white man this white man that

Oh dear. looks like talking sense to these people is a lost cause :(

why are chinamen obsessed with white men? i keep reading posts of white man this white man that
Is this what you call a "comeback"? :rofl: I have better things to do.

Back
Top Bottom