What's new

Indian Teachers force Muslim, lower caste students to clean toilets

BS report... compiled to serve the purpose other than the one stated on the report.

could be. But the report has quoted the Muslim and low cast Hindu students.

If true then dont you think time to do away with such a behaviour
In villages, you will find discrimination even today. It's a centuries old tradition. It would take years before mindsets change.

That's why low caste Hindus and Muslims are called children of a lesser God.

This really sucks!

What do you expect from these extremist hindu's with their slave mentality?

In villages, you will find discrimination even today. It's a centuries old tradition. It would take years before mindsets change.

That's why low caste Hindus and Muslims are called children of a lesser God.

This really sucks!
:blink: really? why would anyone say that? How can there be a god who is lesser?!

Though I have never come across such a scenario in Schools anywhere in South India, it isn't too far-fetched to imagine there may be some pockets of India where this might still be happening. Caste and Religion are still a big deal for many folks, and Teachers aren't above any crime.

When we say this we are in denial :(
nope.....
I have seen this trend in few news papers and media channel.....
TOI is foreign paid and work in their interest....
Hindu is very good but is leftist paper......u will find heavy criticism for right winger in it hindu publication. paper and magazine....

tOI is a spammer.....
most of its news are there because it appeases the foreign interest.....

u prove it ....
it really happened.....:)

Stop being an Ostrich as it's not just foreign papers or organisations reporting this.
I can post a dozen links to the effect that Muslims are openly discriminated in India.

NOt an article. a report .

It might sound a bit of conspiracy but I believe all these global HR agencies and watchdogs are nothing but a ploy by development western countries to undermine the morale of developing world. A psychological warfare by whites to make all the world believe them as a superior race and civilization over yellows, browns and blacks.

Stop being an Ostrich as it's not just foreign papers or organisations reporting this.
I can post a dozen links to the effect that Muslims are openly discriminated in India.

So what ? They are openly discriminated against in Pakistan as well. In Bangladesh there are reports of right wing Muslims (Jamatis) being discriminated against. Sri Lanka and Myanmar have their fair share of discrimination against Muslims. Why should India be any different ? It is the sub-continent mentality. Take the minorities and rub their faces in the dirt. Let's not point fingers at India only

It might sound a bit of conspiracy but I believe all these global HR agencies and watchdogs are nothing but a ploy by development western countries to undermine the morale of developing world. A psychological warfare by whites to make all the world believe them as a superior race and civilization over yellows, browns and blacks.
Nicely written :tup: Kindly apply the same para in posts more often! :tup:

post it ....
no body is stopping u........ like I care....
but the same people who are accusing indians now ....will start shouting if a similar thread is opened on pakistanis minority....
and probably it will be closed by mods.......

So what if they are discriminated(if they have been discriminated at all)!It's none of your business.The muslim community of India is perhaps the most favored community.They are treated more than equal by the GoI and are given special reservation in literally every public sector.No other country(at least in the sub-continent) offers this much freedom and opportunity to it's minorities.Heck most of our neighbors are famous world wide for their persecution of the minority population....:coffee:

We will fire those teachers. They were ordered to poison those Muslims students to death.

:blink: really? why would anyone say that? How can there be a god who is lesser?!
It's a saying that reflects the feelings of socially deprived children that they are created by a lesser god because they are treated like lesser humans.

Back
Top Bottom