What's new

Indian Teachers force Muslim, lower caste students to clean toilets

So what if they are discriminated(if they have been discriminated at all)!It's none of your business.The muslim community of India is perhaps the most favored community.They are treated more than equal by the GoI and are given special reservation in literally every public sector.No other country(at least in the sub-continent) offers this much freedom and opportunity to it's minorities.Heck most of our neighbors are famous world wide for their persecution of the minority population....:coffee:
And if something happens to a Pakistani Hindu, it suddenly becomes every Indians concern. Right. !!
First Get the facts and priorities right mate.....as for the rest of the banter.....read and enlighten yourself.

Muslims masquerade as Hindus for India jobs - Features - Al Jazeera English

And if something happens to a Pakistani Hindu, it suddenly becomes every Indians concern. Right. !!
First Get the facts and priorities right mate.....as for the rest of the banter.....read and enlighten yourself.

Muslims masquerade as Hindus for India jobs - Features - Al Jazeera English
Look mate,i have never posted anything regarding the plight of the minorities specially the Pakistani Hindus in this forum because i believe that those are the internal matters of Pakistan plus the Pakistani Hindus already made their decision when they stayed in Pakistan after the partition of 1947.Similarly this is an internal matter of India and i expect you to respect our sovereignty...:coffee:

Welcome to the DemonKracy Of India. Thanks Allah We didn't accept Akhand Bharat. Bad for Indian Muslims.

The survey was conducted only in four populated states which are U.P.,Bihar,West Bengal and Maharashtra.
Only West Benagal has connection with Congress and other states are not congress ruled or i am worng??

I have never experienced this.Students are not used to clean toilets,period.At least not in cities,maybe they are talking about obscure villages.I would like to know these '4 states'.I'm guessing UP is in.I have never seen or heard anything like students of any kind cleaning toilets in WB.there would be media outrage.

Welcome to the DemonKracy Of India. Thanks Allah We didn't accept Akhand Bharat. Bad for Indian Muslims.
This has nothing to do with democracy.Democracy is just a form of gov.You shold have made mockery of it had India such rules which would have discriminated Muslims and other minorities or if any Muslim complains about it but denied justice.Democracy has nothing to do with how a common man behaves,thinks or acts.

Though I have never come across such a scenario in Schools anywhere in South India, it isn't too far-fetched to imagine there may be some pockets of India where this might still be happening. Caste and Religion are still a big deal for many folks, and Teachers aren't above any crime.

Not surprising at all

If century old khap panchayat system is still practiced in some parts then this can be very much possible.

P.S - waise toilet cleaning is no big deal but targeting one community students for this kind of job is disgusting.

I have never experienced this.Students are not used to clean toilets,period.At least not in cities,maybe they are talking about obscure villages.I would like to know these '4 states'.I'm guessing UP is in.I have never seen or heard anything like students of any kind cleaning toilets in WB.there would be media outrage.

Did you notice how cleverly @Spring Onion didi ji inserted 'Indian" word into the headline to serve the bashing purpose by generalising :p::p::p:

Not surprising at all

If century old khap panchayat system is still practiced in some parts then this can be very much possible.

P.S - waise toilet cleaning is no big deal but targeting one community students for this kind of job is disgusting.
Pakistanis are not commenting on this thread on a mass scale.Looks like they are tired of bashing harmless India and peaceful Indians everyday and night :rolleyes:

Pakistanis are not commenting on this thread on a mass scale.
Is that an invitation? :unsure:
Looks like they are tired of bashing harmless India and peaceful Indians everyday and night :rolleyes:
Or maybe it is not our priority..we have our own issues to deal with than troll Indian related threads! :coffee:

We raised our concerns ...rest is for you guys to do whatever you want to do not our concern! :enjoy:

This has nothing to do with democracy.Democracy is just a form of gov.You shold have made mockery of it had India such rules which would have discriminated Muslims and other minorities or if any Muslim complains about it but denied justice.Democracy has nothing to do with how a common man behaves,thinks or acts.
Not surprising at all. Your ignorance can't change the fact. It's happening in indian DemonKracy. Read again I talked about indian DemonKracy. Not about General Democracy. So cool down. I know what democracy is.

Not surprising at all. Your ignorance can't change the fact. It's happening in indian DemonKracy. Read again I talked about indian DemonKracy. Not about General Democracy. So cool down. I know what democracy is.
So you invented the term yourself lol Now dont write brainfarts here for face saving please.

Back
Top Bottom