What's new

Retired Army Officers are Dropping Their Ranks From Social Media Profiles

bajwa doesnt respect his seniors! nice discipline institution! plotun ki fauj!

Mir Bajwa is a far far worst traitor, than Mir Jafar or Mir Sadaq ever were.

Bajwa az Gakharh, Sadiq az Daccan
Nang e millat, nang e deen, nang e watan

Mir Bajwa is a far far worst traitor, than Mir Jafar or Mir Sadaq ever were.

Bajwa az Gakharh, Sadiq az Daccan
Nang e millat, nang e deen, nang e watan
wajib ul chitrun Sipra sabh!

Traitooorrrr how dare you speak bad about Bajwa Bhagwan e Bootlickers!

wajib ul chitrun Sipra sabh!

Traitooorrrr how dare you speak bad about Bajwa Bhagwan e Bootlickers!

I am awaiting to be banned, as I have been for a number of times, for saying something against this arch traitor Mir Bajwa.

I am awaiting to be banned, as I have been for a number of times, for saying something against this arch traitor Mir Bajwa.
sir ill join you soon!

boot boys dont like the truth! they more loyal to their leather god than to Pakistan and people!

The poor awam doesn’t have any ranks……so not sure why this makes a difference
Its just a username or profile

I dislike how when we awam get reminded in public. Oh g ye colonel sahb hain, ye major falana hain…..like just introduce your fucking name only, i dont wanna kniw your rank!!
These military men havr such entitlement attitude that always need to tell everyone their rank and how they feel special and superior snd expect respect and we biw to the col sb and major sb and genersl sb
Time to do away with ranks!! Just say your name, maybe put ‘waila, nikamma’ nect to it to feel truly like our nation…..waili and nikammi

All retired officers are subject to a uniform code of military conduct, which has many requirements, including being recalled to active duty, and upholding the dignity of the services. These are mandatory. They are not civilian, but retired military, hence their rights are determined by the applicable code, including pensions.
I knew that will be your response. The issue is not what the ‘so called’ process is. Your pension and retirement funds are something you have already earned and should not be withheld due to your political views - but here an organization can just cut that with impunity. But there are worse things happening and have happened that were against the law, constitution and other basic moral principles.

Under Bajwa, anyone who little bit honor will feel ashamed to wear the uniform of Pakistan Army, no surprised at all.

I knew that will be your response. The issue is not what the ‘so called’ process is. Your pension and retirement funds are something you have already earned and should not be withheld due to your political views - but here an organization can just cut that with impunity. But there are worse things happening and have happened that were against the law, constitution and other basic moral principles.

The process is not "so-called". It is a well-defined clearly stated policy that everyone accepts as part of their service. Violate it, and be ready to be punished for it, if anyone so chooses to do so. This is no ordinary "organization". This is the military. What is so hard to understand here?

The process is not "so-called". It is a well-defined clearly stated policy that everyone accepts as part of their service. Violate it, and be ready to be punished for it, if anyone so chooses to do so. This is no ordinary "organization". This is the military. What is so hard to understand here?
I understand the code of conduct for military is different and is more restrictive than ordinary civilians are used to - I never meant to contest that (after all history shows same ‘process’ allows them to arrest their own boses as well). But these measures being taken are unreasonable and unfair at the least. A retirement benefit (401k, pension) should be considered a benefit already earned - and their confiscation shouldn’t not be on flimsy grounds such as being critical of political role of the current leadership. I hope this clarifies it.

I understand the code of conduct for military is different and is more restrictive than ordinary civilians are used to - I never meant to contest that (after all history shows same ‘process’ allows them to arrest their own boses as well). But these measures being taken are unreasonable and unfair at the least. A retirement benefit (401k, pension) should be considered a benefit already earned - and their confiscation shouldn’t not be on flimsy grounds such as being critical of political role of the current leadership. I hope this clarifies it.

I understand where you are coming from, but if one understands that the uniform code of military conduct is applicable, then one cannot call its requirements and impositions unreasonable or unfair. After all, as you say above, the military is indeed different. The officers know the requirements imposed on them even after retirement by the code, and their liability if they violate it, flimsy or substantial is irrelevant.

1662928833516.png

So I am continuing the story from last page where Retired Gen. Shoab Amjad was summoned by FIA for making statements about PM Shabaz Sharif.

Now according to new reports, he has been interrogated in FIA office for 5 hours. After his visit to FIA, journalists cannot reach him by his cell Phone, so theory is either his phone is taken by FIA or has been wiped clean.

What an upstanding officer (according to certain AVISOR on PDF) this Bajwa is who doesn't even know how to treat his seniors :hitwall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom