What's new

The News: Army withdraws Pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen, including a retired Major General

Who ever is making these decisions in Army is making huge mistake. Every such news is damaging Army's reputation and taking it to the level that damage would become impossible to reverse.

The onus is on the accuser to prove they accused are guilty.

I can assure you there is a valid paper trail outlining the bases for this decision on airtight legal grounds. If those found in violation wish to appeal, it is their right, of course, but, as I pointed out above, it will be tough for them to prevail in such an appeal.

Becharon ko "afsari" nai milti issi liye patriotism and loyalty me second to none hain.

This is news is true & source is included, Mods please do not delete this thread.

After the recent press conference of ex-servicemen outside the Islamabad Press Club, it was rumored that Pakistan Army has withdrawn all post-retirement benefits including pension and free medical cover of 150 retired army officers. However now GHQ has cleared to Ansar Abbasi that number of such army officers is only 5. A retired Major general and a former spokesperson of 'Ex-sevicemen Society' is also included in these retired officers.

Maryam Nawaz has also asked the ex-servicemen to surrender their medals before issuing political statements, just few days prior to this action taken by GHQ. .

The News: Army withdraws pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen

Even Musharraf didn't stoop so low during his time when Veterans were aligned with lawyers movement and when Gen Hameed Gul was against Musharraf. US asked to sanction him in UN and put him in terror list. But Chinese and ISI still helped him.

Mir Bajwa is next level Haraamzada Pro Max.

Army patriots needs to step up!!!!!! If enough people come out from within army it would be good for the country!
A purge within Pakistan military has become an existential matter.

This purge should be carried out with the help of special forces. Erdoğan style purge.

We Pakistanis didn't come out on time to prevent vote of no confidence. But we still have time to purge the military.

Last edited:
Bajra and coterie generals
panicking, angry, and confused.
If veterans will take it to courts questions shall be asked about the conspiracy too.
کنویں میں پڑا کتا یہی ہے
کنواں صاف کرنا پڑے گا

Maryam nawaz is true General Rani of this era
most of people believe she have many videos of generals ans there families

I can assure you there is a valid paper trail outlining the bases for this decision on airtight legal grounds. If those found in violation wish to appeal, it is their right, of course, but, as I pointed out above, it will be tough for them to prevail in such an appeal.
So the traitor we have as a COAS and his underlings are sharing alleged internal Army evidence with a known Pakistan basher.

Just in case we didn’t know Gen Bajwa and his supporters were sellouts & traitors.

Last edited:
It will be hard for them to prove that they are somehow exempt from the Uniform Code of Military Conduct as it applies to all personnel, the retired included.
Many retired generals are part of political parties, why this scum bajwa is after PTI supprters??

cipherornocipher.png

hum ab bhi boot ki ghulami karain gey!!

in ko apnay betay dain gey takkay ya chungi banna keh rishwatian lain!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom