What's new

The News: Army withdraws Pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen, including a retired Major General

Their was never such a time, the only diff is that for the first time due to the widespread prevalence of social media every thing is out in the open

Precisely.

Everyone who is appalled at the language being used against the military, and the tactics of those in power against those saying things to them, are nothing new.

It's just the age of social media and out in front of everyone...warna is say bauhaut buri batain pehle log kartay thay.

1662639895633.png

character itself has its own language.

we heard a man is made of character in this institution. but then we see politics is only when it is played by the high ups on sitting jobs and not by those retired, which it gives them liberty to express their feelings.

it is justified when this institution is defined as conglomerate of businesses averting the true soul and spirit?

The government has set aside Rs 27 for my health, Rs 54 for my education and Rs 7209 for my defense.
Defense is very important brothers/sisters !!! :sniper:
At least read a book before commenting.

Precisely.

Everyone who is appalled at the language being used against the military, and the tactics of those in power against those saying things to them, are nothing new.

It's just the age of social media and out in front of everyone...warna is say bauhaut buri batain pehle log kartay thay.
This is a learning curve for the army as well. Times have changed, army would now have to grow a thick skin. Criticism would not stop.

This is a learning curve for the army as well. Times have changed, army would now have to grow a thick skin. Criticism would not stop.
Maybe they can start by

- not overthrowing governments
- not aiming for hybrid regimes
- not meeting opposition without notifying the PM
- stop throwing tantrums when the buck stops at the PM
- stop meeting the gluing the opposition
- stop influencing the judges
- stop doubling as Foreign minister, EC, Health minister

That could be a start.

Maybe they can start by

- not overthrowing governments
- not aiming for hybrid regimes
- not meeting opposition without notifying the PM
- stop throwing tantrums when the buck stops at the PM
- stop meeting the gluing the opposition
- stop influencing the judges
- stop doubling as Foreign minister, EC, Health minister

That could be a start.
right, but the politicians also need to change and so does the Mullah.

right, but the politicians also need to change and so does the Mullah.
Well I believe thorough accountability of politicians, judges, generals and mullahs would do a world of good. But this is Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom