What's new

The News: Army withdraws Pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen, including a retired Major General

As always, people are gona sleep until the fire reaches their own homes, but by then it will already be too late. lanat on Bajwa and Co.

Wow - higher education cut by 50% ?!?!?! Wow - i missed that - extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely dissapointing if true ....

Education is the one thing that you must never cut on ever ...
In 2021-2022 HEC budget was RS.108 Billion.
In 2022-2023 HEC budget is RS.65 Billion.
This slashing news was also shared by many news outlet you can search online.

Because retired officers are subject to UCMC after retirement, and bloody civilians who never wore a uniform are not. Simple.
I believe the constitution of Pakistan is supreme over the UCMC - what’s the punishment for overthrowing or conspiring to overthrow elected governments ala Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia-ul-Haq, Musharraf and now Bajwa?

And on the subject of the UCMC - what part of the UCMC (please link to the relevant sections) is alleged to have been violated by those whose retirement benefits have been suspended?

I support the Retired Officers deserve their Pension
and also the general Pakistani also deserve their Pension

Strongly oppose any such actions

Last edited:
Pitiful straw man argument, hence ignored.
Under what law was the information you claim to have, regarding the grounds for suspension of the retirement benefits of retired Pakistani soldiers, shared with you?

No more perks for judges mna mpa reduce their salaries which are over paid and armed forces perks also should be reduced to coup up ecnomicical crisis

Kudos, anti army campaigns have to be curbed sooner rather then later even here on pdf, its weakening the country.
Tell the Army leadership to stop committing treason and overthrowing elected governments to install corrupt criminals and mafias and that takes care of a major source of criticism directed at them.

Repaid in FULL. :D

Now, if you have anything on topic in this thread, please carry on.
We’ve let you spew enough of your anti-Pakistan poison in support of traitors and crooks.

Thread banned.

This is the lowest they could go .... I wish Durrani was treated in a similar fashion.... The concept of untouchable must be written out of the mind of the general staff and civilian elite alike... Too much blood, time and sweat has been wasted due to poor planning and their extravagant life styles...

Seems like the majority of the corp commanders are compromised. This can’t be the work of Bajwa alone.

This is an important point and that's exactly I was thinking as well. I doubt it that big B could pull all this off just by himself.

Also big B wanted to make sure that next person coming in November 2022 is one of his close allies so that he would not have to answer for any of this mess.

So the neutrals are ok when PMLN politicians use provocative slogans against army top command. They actually facilitate them in power. However, army is not ok if retired military officers criticize army's political and neutral role.

Just like establishment is the glue holding this 16 party unnatural alliance, there is some foreign power whose fear is forcing establishment to support this artificial, imported government.

I always thought that retired army officers can hold political opinion. After all they're not in army anymore. But it's the active duty generals who according to their oath, shouldn't indulge in politics. In Pakistan, everything is upside down. No wonder we are such a mess.

Its strange convicted criminal Nawaz Sharif & his daughter are in alliance with and in good books of, establishment.

May Allah save Pakistan from these leeches.

Wow - higher education cut by 50% ?!?!?! Wow - i missed that - extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely dissapointing if true ....

Education is the one thing that you must never cut on ever ...
easier to control jahils.

At least one good thing has come out of all this, you don't see ISPR's post on COAS meeting xyz on daily bases, I guess they do learn.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom