What's new

The News: Army withdraws Pensionary benefits of 5 ex-servicemen, including a retired Major General

Quoted for acknowledgment, but the above simply does not deserve a reply. My apologies.
Ao long as you stand by the fact that confidential Pakistan Army information (evidence) related to the suspension of retirement benefits of retired Pakistani Army personnel was shared with you, my point stands - the Pakistani Army leadership is comprised of a bunch of corrupt crooks and traitors sharing confidential information with known Pakistan bashers.

Bajwa & Sharif’s invite Christine Fair and Tarek Fatah to a State dinner and honor them for ‘services to Pakistan’ - bus yahee qasar reh gayee hai.

How can you stop pension and other benefits of retired star officers for saying much less, but side with Maryam and Nawaz Sharif who called your person by name in a jalsa and repeated slogans for which Ali Wazir is in jail right now?

Mind boggling.

As I said once before, Big B seems to be going out as the most unpopular COAS ever, and that too without a martial law.

When Saleem Safi starts tweeting in your favor, you know you are in deep trouble.

How can you stop pension and other benefits of retired star officers for saying much less, but side with Maryam and Nawaz Sharif who called your person by name in a jalsa and repeated slogans for which Ali Wazir is in jail right now?

Because retired officers are subject to UCMC after retirement, and bloody civilians who never wore a uniform are not. Simple.

It will be hard for them to prove that they are somehow exempt from the Uniform Code of Military Conduct as it applies to all personnel, the retired included.
true, only if the same thing could apply to Asad Durrani Ex ISI chief who not only had his pension restored but have tight slap to sold-out Brass,
How right you have been all along about Army calling the shots, sorry for doubting you all along

When the likes of @VCheng are defending Bajwa & co.'s actions, the debate is pointless. Traitors are undermining the state of Pakistan and Pakistan haters are cheerleading for them.. Yah din bhi daikhnay thay

Pitiful ad hominem attack ignored, but quoted to demonstrate the lack of any cogent argument from you.

How right you have been all along about Army calling the shots, sorry for doubting you all along

Thank you for saying that. Notice how those who call me a Pakistan hater are only miffed at being shown just how erroneous and superficial their own cloak of self-aggrandized patriotism is in reality. :D

Where does the UCMC say you cannot criticize the policies of the army?

Last I recalled, saying deshatgardi kay peechay wardi actually is a crime.

No serving or retired officer can openly criticize policies of the Army, nor bring the institution into disrepute.

Ao long as you stand by the fact that confidential Pakistan Army information (evidence) related to the suspension of retirement benefits of retired Pakistani Army personnel was shared with you, my point stands - the Pakistani Army leadership is comprised of a bunch of corrupt crooks and traitors sharing confidential information with known Pakistan bashers.

Bajwa & Sharif’s invite Christine Fair and Tarek Fatah to a State dinner and honor them for ‘services to Pakistan’ - bus yahee qasar reh gayee hai.

Pitiful straw man argument, hence ignored.

Thank you for saying that. Notice how those who call me a Pakistan hater are only miffed at being shown just how erroneous and superficial their own cloak of self-aggrandized patriotism is in reality
not their fault, it too me good 10 years to say this, after doing my own research and then comparing the reality, Thank you for pointing out the right direction and continuing to state the truth no matter how bitter that is, Wish you all the good health, Longtime no see sir

Pitiful ad hominem attack ignored, but quoted to demonstrate the lack of any cogent argument from you.

Have known you long enough to know that you are an arse hole who hates Pakistan very much. Also know the reasons behind your personal vendetta against Pakistan.

Don't worry, the likes of you will die hating Pakistan. Pakistan is here to stay.

not their fault, it too me good 10 years to say this, after doing my own research and then comparing the reality, Thank you for pointing out the right direction and continuing to state the truth no matter how bitter that is, Wish you all the good health, Longtime no see sir

Thank you, please see below too. :D

Have known you long enough to know that you are an arse hole who hates Pakistan very much. Also know the reasons behind your personal vendetta against Pakistan.

Don't worry, the likes of you will die hating Pakistan. Pakistan is here to stay.

A descent into profanity in addition to false personal attacks only further highlights your mental bankruptcy, hence ignored. Again.

Kudos, anti army campaigns have to be curbed sooner rather then later even here on pdf, its weakening the country.

All this kvetching will soon stop. Guaranteed.

Thank you, please see below too. :D

A descent into profanity in addition to false personal attacks only further highlights your mental bankruptcy, hence ignored. Again.

All this kvetching will soon stop. Guaranteed.

False personal attack? .. You are a fugitive .. A defaulter .. Pakistan k paisay wapis ker pahlay . .. phir Bakwas kerna

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom